• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros. - Greenfield, Ma - January 17th -SBBB/M *First Post Updated*

Spife

Smash Master
oh btw I'm probably going
I'll be bringing 3 screens, probably 3 cubes (1 personally but I can get my hands on 2 more) and a 40 lb box of ****.
As well as JTOG/George 2 >.>;

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Normally I don't go out of state, but I may make an exception for this, since it's ridiculously easy to get to from where I am.

Spife

Smash Master
Normally I don't go out of state, but I may make an exception for this, since it's ridiculously easy to get to from where I am.
I know right? Take 91 north (or south if you're in VT) and you're there. Ding ding ding.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Matt if i go to this i'll do doubs with you.

we should practice when we get back to schoooooooool
when do you go back anyway?

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i took a long as break but im ******* to this piece of fackin shiet just remind me if you can though so i dont forget! :) sarathsan<a>hotmail.com.... i check my mail everyday of the week

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Riot, how many people are you coming with. Cause if there's room I hear Memphischains needs a ride. But if there isn't, y'know, screw him. He's so full of johns anway.

Spife

Smash Master
I'm going (lul), I can house people if need be (I'm not taking anyone, like, a 2-3 hour drive is legit, but even then that's still pretty close, lol at anyone going for more than 4 hours for this)

Also
SPIFE! FILL OUT THE FORMS AND HAND THEM IN
Love
You from the past.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i need a partner if anyone interested.. i play marth, kirby, or snake on teams. I also have a zss and dk but im not sure if i want to use em in teams. i havent played ina while so if you are interested i must play you a few rounds to get my shiet goin

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
IM SO PUMPED FOR THIS!~!! Chris you play sonic. Learn MK or snake and ill team with you~ I need MONEYSZ
Snake - hold the control stick slightly towards your opponent, hit a

DONE

Mk - hold a, down on c stick. up b alot

DONE
yayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya

i mean, i guess i could play some snake if you wanna try it. idkk though, sonic is def my main man

Spife

Smash Master
but if ME doesn't go, how am I going to skin you all alive and......................
how am I going to make friends better skin?

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Update: Me (RedMage) and my friend (his tag will be Snorlax until he actually makes a SWF account. He doesn't have a gamertag yet and he snores like crazy, so y'know) will be able to make it and will be able to bring the following:

1 Wii (with full Brawl data saved on there, but no Brawl disc)
1 TV
2 Copies of Melee with Memory Cards
1 Power Strip
2 Gamecubes

Let me know if this is too much--but otherwise we can fit all of that in his car.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

you just went there

you just went there

wow you really just went there

once we get back to campus we'll see how long that stands

Spife

Smash Master
just give me top seed
Scar was suppose to but he didn't *shakes fist* that's why I didn't get out of pools. It has nothing to do with me being bad.

Top Bottom