• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tales of Symphonia Mafia | Game Over - Town Wins Yayuhzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
^^^^i chuckled

marshy, still think zac is scum? :rolleyes:
chaco, top 3 suspicions?

or we can ignore all these questions and lynch tanny
vote: tan-tan

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
nah vult i thought you were pretty protown

riddler you wanna lynch tanny? what the ****? WHY WOULD WE DO THAT?

can you reread and say who you think rajs likely partner(s) are instead of voting tanny for being a lurker when she doesnt lurk at all

FROZEN

when can we expect you to catch up?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I was surprised Vult died and I hate it because now I have to reread the thread all over again.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I think Thinkaman is pretty protown. Despite his early misstep with the character list, he's been very helpful to town. His posts have been insightful and not fluff or silliness.

Marshy, why do you think Riddle voted for me because of lurking? He never mentioned that in his post.

With Riddle, I am not sure if this vote is serious. Riddle likes to poke at me, but I don't know about Macman.

I still think Zac was really scummy the whole game. In a sense of fairness, I do want to hear from FF before voting.

I'm bothered by how quiet Chaco has gotten. He was really vocal day 1 and then kinda disappeared. I had expected more from him since his previous playstyle showed him to be a very active player.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Why hasn't frozenflame posted yet? Generally new players like to make some sort of introductory post even if they don't have much to say. This is compared to scum who *have* to read the entire topic before they can post, in order to have their story straight.

Frozenflame, claim your flavor and mechanical role immediately, as soon as you read this.

I think Thinkaman is pretty protown. Despite his early misstep with the character list, he's been very helpful to town. His posts have been insightful and not fluff or silliness.
I'm totally gonna bust out my list and see how well it would have done at the end of the game. TBQH it looks like it would have easily won, especailly if Zac turns out to be scum. I won't say anything more about it until then.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
thinkaman why are you surprised vult died? were you going to go after him? also frozen isnt the most active player

tanny i remember riddler saying something like "tanny and rajam can die for being lurkers" and then there being a discussion shortly afterwards where i disagreed with you being labeled a lurker. he hasnt said anything else about you since then so im assuming he still sees you as one

im pretty ambivalent about a lot of people right now. ill have to reread with a focus on rajs posts now that the scum arent obvious anymore. id like for frozen to catch up on the thread before i do tho

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
thinkaman why are you surprised vult died? were you going to go after him?
He was going to be my next choice after Zac. He also had public suspicion on him. Sure, he voted for Rajam, but so did four others of us.

also frozen isnt the most active player
He was online an hour ago.

The Lynching Score:

2 Desians + 1 Cruxis
Thinkaman
Marshy
Tandora
Chaco

2 Desians
Dr. Riddler

1 Desian
frozenflame

Nothing (but did vote for Rajam D2)
Nix2100

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
nah vult i thought you were pretty protown

riddler you wanna lynch tanny? what the ****? WHY WOULD WE DO THAT?

can you reread and say who you think rajs likely partner(s) are instead of voting tanny for being a lurker when she doesnt lurk at all

FROZEN

when can we expect you to catch up?
whats wrong with the tanny lynch? =/ I did a quick read/skim through looking for rajam connections and tanny's what I came up with(went through the game and read rajam's posts/posts about rajam). I didn't see much of any strong connection between them besides the fact that Tan was early on the raj lynch. Maybe I'm tunneling

also that question about zac/ff was serious. answer?

hmm, I looked at the vote. I forgot nix was still around. He's the only one besides Zac and me that isn't on the vote count. Might want to look into that

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
Hmmm, Nix hopped of the rajam bandwagon after being the first to vote. His intentions could have been honest but something to continue to look into.

I also hate that everyone keeps telling Zac to post (even though he should}. All of it seems like an effort to look protown.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
thinkaman frozen does this **** where he looks at the thread but doesnt post all the time regardless of alignment. trust me

riddler im skimming through right now and sorta get what you mean by the rajam/tanny connection but at the same time ive probably agreed with her more than anyone else sorta like vult. also youd be dumb for calling tanny lurkerscum but youre not. so dont feel bad cuz id feel bad if im wrong

as for zac...ugh. he dropped every single noobtell and its like hes too dumb to be scum. rajam also blatantly called him protown which is an odd thing for noobscum to say about their partner. at the same time i dont have anyone better right now

----------------

the rest of this post is me musing as i skim through

i lold at this post

good info

hmm. he equivocates with his language regarding swiss (i dont have clear scummy candidates...but MAYBE SWISS) who isnt his partner. he does something similar with zac in his first line

pretty sad vults dead

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10898071&postcount=559

his thought process behind this post strikes me as "ZAC IS BEING TOO CONVINCING AND I DONT LIKE THAT CHACO THINKS HES TOWN." nothing is more intimidating to scum than a bunch of protown players identifying each other (x1 also whined when chaco called me/riddler/zac protown earlier). also states zac is town again

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
"Hmm, you don’t know anything, do you? That Expshere was cultured on host body A012, human name, Anna—your mother. She took it and escaped from the facility. Of course, she paid for her crime with her life."

"You killed my…"

"Now, now, don’t blame me. I’m not the one that killed Anna. Your father did."

"Liar!"

"Please. When her Key Crest-less Expshere was removed, Anna turned into a monster…and your father killed her. Pathetic, don’t you think?"

---​

Frozenflame - 1: Thinkaman
Nix2100 - 1: Dr.Riddler

Not voting: Frozenflame, Tandora, Marshy, Chaco, Nix

Takes 4/7 to lynch.

:059:

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
...on my mobile...had a couple paragraphs but lost connection and it got wiped.....-_- you all can wait a couple hours till I get home, going to try to go back and look at rajam till then.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
thinkaman frozen does this **** where he looks at the thread but doesnt post all the time regardless of alignment. trust me
That's pretty lame, and undesirable for town especially in this case. We really need him to make a lot of fast posts by the seat of his pants to test him.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm okay with Nix. I need to read more into it, but my town vibe sticks on Zac. I think there's a high chance that Nix is scum though.

Vote: Nix

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
@Marshy - You said it would be a odd thing to do for Rajam to be calling a scum buddy really pro-town...Why?

@Thinka - Where's your vote of me? You already said yesterday you thought I was scum but are now looking at just Zac....cause you know....your only asking who I think is scum is kind of pointless, I dislike answering those questions =p

Also....whats with you and telling people to claim? >_> You did it yesterday for me, and now today for FF....it don't work like that =P People only claim at L-1

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Bah -_- Forgot...

@Chaco - Out of curiousity =p Why do you think the chances are high that I am scum?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
@Thinka - Where's your vote of me? You already said yesterday you thought I was scum but are now looking at just Zac....cause you know....your only asking who I think is scum is kind of pointless, I dislike answering those questions =p
I was pressuring you yesterday, and I feel Zac is a more likely scum partner for Rajam.

Also....whats with you and telling people to claim? >_> You did it yesterday for me, and now today for FF....it don't work like that =P People only claim at L-1
Are you slow? Like, seriously, are you not following what is going on here?

I'm still voting for frozen, at the very least until he posts... but I have no problem hammering you today, nix.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
as for zac...ugh. he dropped every single noobtell and its like hes too dumb to be scum. rajam also blatantly called him protown which is an odd thing for noobscum to say about their partner. at the same time i dont have anyone better right now
yea. I don't really wanna focus on zac for now because everyone else is so it doesn't make sense for everyone to be pressuring the same person. Esp if its been going on all game. Zac is always a valid lynch. I still feel he is town, but the extent of his newby scuminess is too huge for it to be really ignored. And if we mislynch today and zac is still alive, deciding whether hes scum or dumb will be an annoying conversation to have tomorrow.

also, I hope you guys realize that even if frozenflame posts, it won't really do anything to help us determine his alignment. There isn't anything FF can say to alleviate any of the suspicion Zac has brought upon himself (save for, 'oh i'm a jester). So i'm expecting to see the 'my replacee is just dumb, i can't explain his actions' type thing.

Also, I feel like everyone has wanted to lynch Zac since the game started, which makes me think he's town as well.

Nix, where have you been all game. Why weren't you on any lynches? Why did you back off rajam? Who do you think is scum?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I've been here all game Riddle =P Im more of a...ah what was that word I heard once, "scum watcher" more then a "scum hunter"....because I have no idea how to scum hunt <_< And i'd be fairly bad at it im sure.

I dont think Im EVER on any lynches.....actually, I kind of want to look back at my previous games @_@ I Can't recall ever being on any lynch as town before unless it was absolutely necessary.

I already said when i unvoted Rajam that I found it odd that he was at L-1 too quickly for my liking, figured I would unvote to slow it down some so we could have some time to discuss and what not. By the time I had time to actually post, Chaco hammered =P

Who I think is scum? Dunno...some people, that person, this person, who knows! Thanks for asking a question I already said I don't like asking!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
what

you basically just said you haven't actually been playing the game and that you don't like playing the game.

scumhunting is kind of you know, the entire point of the game...

You need to give us more than that...don't even know how to respond

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Alright nix, what do you want us to do? Any question, vote, or lynch you want. Consider all our votes in your hands.

Anything you want, what'll it be? How would you like to go about trying to win?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I have different approaches to finding scum then trying to set up traps -_- Its something I've said that multiple times in games i've previously played =P your the first one to find a problem with it.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
See...thats again asking the same question in a different format, who do i find scum, and again, not answering it.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
You just said you don't like to scumhunt and if you're town that translates to you not enjoying actually playing the game. On top of that, you're being anti town by refusing to answer out questions that we need in order to determine your alignment. So not only are you intentionally being useless, but you're being detrimental to town.

unvote for now. gotta collab with the homeboy

chaco, who are your other 2 suspicions after nix?

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Bah -_- Forgot...

@Chaco - Out of curiousity =p Why do you think the chances are high that I am scum?
Nix, where have you been all game. Why weren't you on any lynches? Why did you back off rajam? Who do you think is scum?
I've been here all game Riddle =P Im more of a...ah what was that word I heard once, "scum watcher" more then a "scum hunter"....because I have no idea how to scum hunt <_< And i'd be fairly bad at it im sure.

I dont think Im EVER on any lynches.....actually, I kind of want to look back at my previous games @_@ I Can't recall ever being on any lynch as town before unless it was absolutely necessary.

I already said when i unvoted Rajam that I found it odd that he was at L-1 too quickly for my liking, figured I would unvote to slow it down some so we could have some time to discuss and what not. By the time I had time to actually post, Chaco hammered =P

Who I think is scum? Dunno...some people, that person, this person, who knows! Thanks for asking a question I already said I don't like asking!
That is really hypocritcal, Nix. You claim to hate being ask who you think is scum, but you're going to intentionally ask others how scummy they think you are? Great way to feel out who you think is going to vote against you.

I don't like your stance on "watching" instead of helping town. Your unvote on Rajam feels wrong too. It would be too easy to start a fake lynch on your partner and then jump off to keep the lynch from going through and to derail people from a good target.

VOTE NIX

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I don't like that a guy who has never posted is capable of hammering.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
@Riddle - I dont scumhunt, because I dont know how, was never taught, never told and never learned, and just because I dont scumhunt, doesnt mean I am not enjoying playing the game we arent even going to go into the whole "Just because I dont do what everyone else does I am scum" argument, it never ends well.

The ONLY question i refuse to answer is to who I think is scum....exactly how does that determine my alignment?....and you just said I was hurting town, so you unvote me? Right....that makes sense.

@Tandora - ....wait what? Hypocritical? I dont see the relation between people asking me who I think is scum and myself asking someone who VOTES me and says they think im scum...how I am scum...

Ive also said why I unvoted, it's not my fault that day ended much faster then even I planned.

Also and this is to @Thinkaman as well, im half asleep and I should be in bed so *Shrug* if this isnt exactly readable.....I've already said im horrible at scumhunting because I don't know how to do it, I've already said I'm horrible at the start of the game and I acually DO get better the longer the games go usually (Though I will admit, I am slightly off my game this time around) I personally think I do excellent near the end of the game. When I said I am more of a scum watcher, I meant that quite literally. I watch, I anaylze, and I do my best to find any faults, odd postings, etc etc in peoples posts, though I am sure everyone else does that as well....I do my best to take all available information....yea essentially Im just horrible at scum-hunting since I am sure everyone does that....or atleast tries to -_- I dont know, Im going to bed, too tired to care atm.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
You are missing the point. Town in a mafia game, want to find scum and kill them. So they need to scumhunt. If they refuse to scumhunt they refuse to play the game as town. It's not something that everyone usually does its something everyone HAS to do if they are town.

Asking question and getting you stances, such as 'Hey nix, who do you think is scum?' does help determine your alignment because then we can look back and be like, hmmm it seems like nix wanted to kill marshy back at this point in time, and marshy flips scum so that makes him seem pretty townie to me. or we could be like, hmm nix thinks marshy is scum? but he said yesterday that he thought he was town... why'd he change his mind? is it a contradiction, could that be scummy etc.

Not cooperating and responding causes town to lose that valuable information. Which is antitown.

Anyways I unvoted you cuz iono if i think you're town or if you're just playing weird. I don't really expect scum to act the way you do/be so uncooperative. And cuz i gotta get riddle's opinion.

there was something else i wanted to say unrelated to nix... now i forgot =/

Tandora

Smash Rookie
@Tandora - ....wait what? Hypocritical? I dont see the relation between people asking me who I think is scum and myself asking someone who VOTES me and says they think im scum...how I am scum...
It is hypocritical because you're asking people to give reasons on their thoughts when you won't give your own. Frankly, you've set it up so you don't have to form reasons or contribute anything to a game. You can just coast because you're so busy watching you don't form any thoughts on what people are actually doing.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
vote nix

i know i just warned against this but i dunno how much access ill have this weekend and i want my vote somewhere

dont hammer just yet

gheb are you sure that frozens even aware that hes replaced into this game?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
unvote vote nix
request votecount

i forgot about the unvoting rule

next post is the first of a new page 40ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom