• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Tournament April 28th. Twilight Showdown 3

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hey blame the rest of my noob *** crew. I want to go to this but they'd rather go beat noobs for money.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So maybe you can't count me out just yet...idk...I gotta figure some stuff out.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
So can we go Queen BTW, who else is going with you. Cause speedns not too interested. But I'm still willing to go.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Hey blame the rest of my noob *** crew. I want to go to this but they'd rather go beat noobs for money.
Tell your crew that they should stop beating noobs for the money! Pick up some skills and "earn" the money sheez. We have some good talent coming to TS3! Rohins, QDVS, and even DaShizWiz! (sorry if I miss anyone :p ) Tell your crew to come for the challenge and spirit of the game. I ALWAYS lose in the tournaments but you know what? It "worth" my money to fight tough smashers because I don't meet tough smashers that much.

So maybe you can't count me out just yet...idk...I gotta figure some stuff out.
O rly? So you want to be a maybe? Becuz last time I put you as one you "quoted" yourself out o the list :psycho:

Look I'm TheLaw and I suicide phantasm like 3 times a match.
Yeah I WAS ABOUT to beat Mankosuki's Samus (me Falco 1 stock [fresh spawn] and Samus around 80%) but I suicide off FD! >< Which reminds me...MANKO we must rematch same setup...my falco vs ur samus

ill be attending eventually
I'll put ya as a maybe unless you "know" your coming. ;)

Anywho....

OFFICIAL LIST!!!
***OUT OF DATE*** (go to most recent page)

Coming: 19
Zaromo
SaintAnger
ZorakBane (aka Bane)
Gray Fox
lime_backwards
Mankosuki
Supamak
Noucles
Hulk
L_W 48
Aaron
Aqua
Big freddy
Rohins
OneMrBean
Neo
Phanna
C@$h
Monk/Honkey/Banana

Maybe: 11
DogySamich (GA Player)
OTRU (finals)
Col Bol (if crew comes with him)
QDVS (might go if attendance looks promising)
DaShizWiz (might go if attendance looks promising)
Hozart
HyperTheHedgehog
HarrietTheGuy
CKRikou
The Dark Shinobi (my student :p)
General Traag
Lenca

If ALL would come then total smasher would be: 32
If ALL + Newbies come then approx. smashers would be: 35 - 40 (random approximation)

vZakat

Half Genie
I want to go, but money wise it's not looking too good. Could I go and just pay the door fee but not enter the tourney? Then I could try and MM people until I have $15 lol. I'd still need a ride though *looks at fenrir*

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
You don't have to enter the tourny to get in...if you just pay the 5 dollar door fee you can do friendlies and whatnot (At least thats my understanding..it would be dumb any other way) so definately make it out there regardless of whether you'll be entering or not. It'll still be fun.

-Aqua :luigi:

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Sure thing you could do that so I'll add ya as a maybe.

Page 12 List

OFFICIAL LIST!!!
***OUT OF DATE*** (go to most recent page)

Coming: 19
Zaromo
SaintAnger
ZorakBane (aka Bane)
Gray Fox
lime_backwards
Mankosuki
Supamak
Noucles
Hulk
L_W 48
Aaron
Aqua
Big freddy
Rohins
OneMrBean
Neo
Phanna
C@$h
Monk/Honkey/Banana

Maybe: 12
DogySamich (GA Player)
OTRU (finals)
Col Bol (if crew comes with him)
QDVS (might go if attendance looks promising)
DaShizWiz (might go if attendance looks promising)
Hozart
HyperTheHedgehog
HarrietTheGuy
CKRikou
The Dark Shinobi (my student :p)
General Traag
Lenca
vZakat

If ALL would come then total smasher would be: 33
If ALL + Newbies come then approx. smashers would be: 35 - 40 (random approximation)

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
This tourney is going to be so fun! I cannot wait. I am leaving my area early to give me some "If I get Lost Time." If all goes according to plan, I should be at area 51 by 1 (give or take 15 minutes [I hope]). One question though, ist Area 51 on the North or South side of Lumsden Dr?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Yeah I WAS ABOUT to beat Mankosuki's Samus (me Falco 1 stock [fresh spawn] and Samus around 80%) but I suicide off FD! >< Which reminds me...MANKO we must rematch same setup...my falco vs ur samus
As long as it's not FD this time. :ohwell:

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
Saint Anger, should we bring extra cubes? I mean if we have 33, thats gonna be like 70% or more of the building, I think if we have over 25, the consoles should be dedicated to smash if we are paying a door fee. rather than 25 people waiting to 1v1 or 2v2 friendlies on 3 tv's.

If you need help with gc's I have one i could bring.
PS: should i bring professional recording stuff?
(I'd like to but I don't like leaving 1200 dollar stuff around, but I could set it up on a dedicated tv for people who want to be recorded, and the semi, and finals)

People coming to my house Friday, so far:
Bane
Neo
Aqua
Cash Money
Mankosuki
(Page 10 for details)

Also with a bigger pot and more people, maybe 3rd could get some money and 4-5th could get their money back. Or something.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Rates = $1 an hour per tv of A51's

I dunno if they charge bring ins but what I "do" know is that if we use all 6 tvs of A51's then its $6 bucks an hour that SaintAnger has to pay...remember he has to pay $18 plus what time used for TS3. So if it ends up costing him too much...it may thin the pot...if he don't pay A51 then we have no venue.

Sorry but I work on Friday >< I really want to go to your house Bane :/

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I havn't had the chance to talk to queen about this yet. But if he's interested I guess I'll tag along. It would be kind of fun :).

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
OK, Rockcrock, shizwiz, and myself are confirmed coming now!!!

We're leaving from swfl sat morning, and we NEED housing Saturday night (after the tourney)!!!

Can anyone house us???

At the moment there are only 3 of us, at the most we'll have 5 (if I find more sw peeps to come)...if not then it'll be us 3 and a TV!!!

Please post soon if you can house us Saturday night!!!

Thanks!!!

Also can you please edit the 1st post with some more info, me and nouc feel that if the 1st post is better organized it'll help the lurkers (random smashers) more!!!

Like all the rules,entry, pot split, food, directions, etc.!!!

:colorful:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
They're all nubs!! And yes, please people. Try to come!

:colorful:.

I feel like queen :).

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
qdv rock and shiz
If it's 3 you guys can stay at my place until about noon on Sunday.
If that's cool give me a ring. 8135798470.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Rofl C@sh money. Don't worry man, we'll all have fun :).

Can't wait for teams.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Rates = $1 an hour per tv of A51's

I dunno if they charge bring ins but what I "do" know is that if we use all 6 tvs of A51's then its $6 bucks an hour that SaintAnger has to pay...remember he has to pay $18 plus what time used for TS3. So if it ends up costing him too much...it may thin the pot...if he don't pay A51 then we have no venue.
Let me think here if we use all the TVs then we would get though matches quicker sure it would cost more per hour but we would get more done within a shorter time frame and depending on how much I get paid Friday I could help out a bit but so far the last 2 weeks have been slower then a snail in a windtunnel...yeah

Talk to you guys Saturday if I can't get to the Library sooner

Edit... woah woah woah...we are bumping the price up to 15 for singles? jesus oh well five bucks isn't going to stop me but I want this cleared up before I some how spend all my money before the tournament....

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I'm teaming with Noucles. But I think DewDaDash from SWFL, may be going to this. And I'm pretty sure he'd need a team partner.

And yes, can ppl keep the singles entry 15 dollars? Its not too much money :).

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
Shizwiz, let me know if you guys need a place, I kinda need some advance notice. Just lettin ya know. I don't get on here much.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
q we try to hold it down as much as possible but this time it wont happen, we cant make it to this... i guess ill see u at pound by the way i need to talk to u about that, get on aim later on tonight if u can

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I'm teaming with Noucles. But I think DewDaDash from SWFL, may be going to this. And I'm pretty sure he'd need a team partner.

And yes, can ppl keep the singles entry 15 dollars? Its not too much money :).
well then are u goin 2 banes?

if u are then will u teach me some stuff with falco cuz im tryin 2 pick him up.please

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So yes, I have decided in the wake of SWFL coming up that smash is in fact greater than finals and grades and my future and all that.

I will be making this ish...

..will be too good.

Be afraid...be very, very afraid. lawl.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also if you do change the singles entry to 15 (or anything different for that matter), you need to update the first post...I know you probably just haven't been on, but it'd be nice to have all the info in one place such as when singles starts/or when we can arrive for that matter!!!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Also if you do change the singles entry to 15 (or anything different for that matter), you need to update the first post...I know you probably just haven't been on, but it'd be nice to have all the info in one place such as when singles starts/or when we can arrive for that matter!!!

that whould be nice.is it offical that its 15?:confused:

Top Bottom