• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Sieguest

Smash Master
Yah JOE!
After playing that....you'll realize the only thing more broken than masked DDD, is Galacta Knight, Marx Soul, and Stone Kirby...(lol I beat the True Arena in 16 minutes....)

Anyway-ET speaks truth...I would only think it takes one to set DDD on fire....>.>

UncleSam

Smash Master
DDD=Big arse kingly cloak.

Pretty easy to catch fire. D3 really can't ignore the fire like a flesh wound. He's gonna try and put it out. Then Char goes in and messes him up. Gg.
It's not like it's stuck to his body
and why do you say GG for everything?
some egotistical Falco thing?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'll say it right now, DDD has nothing even APPROACHING a flame-retardent body, and honestly nothing of that composition will work that's organic.

He's also got the mk/kirby problem, no knees so he's slow and can't really jump, he's also a massive target. His clothes don't help, they're easy to catch fire.

It's not even about a campfest, zard can just glide in and start frying him from a safe distance and there's really nothing that DDD can do about it because he's far too slow to dodge and zard outranges him.

And if the fire touches him at all, his clothes/flesh will catch fire, and he'll burn to death, if it's just a glancing blow, he'll need to devote time to stop drop and roll, which will give charizard plenty of time to finish the job.

Zard's victory, think Zelda vs. peach level.

fixed 4 tru fax
No, our boi is legit.

Btw, pit can only have swords OR arrows, tru facts, metal bows do not work, too much resistence for a human to pull, part of why he lost last round.

Since smash is non-canonical, go with the arrows.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
wow you just made 10char,
and what distance is Zard firing at?

The M2-2 is probably the best comparison because judging by his overall build, he's probably got about equivalent mass devoted to flamethrowing (especially sing it serves two functions, flight being one).

That'll give him an effective range of about 33 meters, about 110 feet (I'm rounding up).

DDD is screwed.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Um can his hammer also catch on fire, it looks as if it was made out of mostly wood. . . .
Yes.

adur,
distance can make a huge difference in how DDD can dodge this, just saying, what's lik the maximum range Zerd could fire at?

look below...
The M2-2 is probably the best comparison because judging by his overall build, he's probably got about equivalent mass devoted to flamethrowing (especially sing it serves two functions, flight being one).

That'll give him an effective range of about 33 meters, about 110 feet (I'm rounding up).

DDD is screwed.
This....

Charizard, can destroy him with his fire, mostly cause a penguin is very flammable, besides, why would a penguin be out of the artics, and australia???

>.> dear god help us...
Penguins? Flammable?

It's not even confirmed that DDD is a penguin...>.>

explanation? (put on the spot...again :))

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
adur,
distance can make a huge difference in how DDD can dodge this, just saying, what's lik the maximum range Zerd could fire at?

Charizard can sweep at about half the distance at a little less then half DDD's height.

He won't be able to duck, he won't be able to block, he won't be able to move out of the way, he won't be able to duck under it, and he can't really jump, he'll just die.

Since that's about 55 feet (see: way out of range for the hammer or even approaching), DDD is dead.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Unless someone pulls an our boi like in the last matchup, then Zard has this...

@uncle sam- I want to sig like three of your posts...lol

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Unless someone pulls an our boi like in the last matchup, then Zard has this...

@uncle sam- I want to sig like three of your posts...lol
I'm the one who usually pulls the "our bois" in match-ups, and I just pointed out things to give zard a peach vs. zelda level advantage, that confers massive "our boi" resistance.

UncleSam

Smash Master
lol Adum, ur location further proves JOE!'s assumption that we are the same person
EDIT: but it didn't halp much in Spamus vs. mewtwo now did it?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
lol Adum, ur location further proves JOE!'s assumption that we are the same person
EDIT: but it didn't halp much in Spamus vs. mewtwo now did it?

I moved it from assured victory to draw with possible rediscussion cause everyone's getting tired of the match-up.

Who else managed to change the results of a called match-up with teh logix? I'm haxors at pulling mah bois.

PS. I'm in NY, but I'm in Jersey city all the time cause I've got a lot of friends over there, especially in SPC.

Sieguest

Smash Master
I'm the one who usually pulls the "our bois" in match-ups, and I just pointed out things to give zard a peach vs. zelda level advantage, that confers massive "our boi" resistance.
>.>
I think you should have a talk with your alter ego....>.>
and tell him this...

One day I will pulling the "our bois" in this zone...:p
Go get'm clark....

@adums post above mine...lol what!?! I pulled the our boi in that matchup...I said it didn't even exist....:p

EDIT2: lol friends from Jersey are the best! :)

UncleSam

Smash Master
I moved it from assured victory to draw with possible rediscussion cause everyone's getting tired of the match-up.
no, you jusk lurked and waited till the very last second to start it up again...

Who else managed to change the results of a called match-up with teh logix? I'm haxors at pulling mah bois.
dude it was mewtwo>spamus in the beginning and switched and that was because of me... owait

PS. I'm in NY, but I'm in Jersey city all the time cause I've got a lot of friends over there, especially in SPC.
cherrim approves

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

no, you jusk lurked and waited till the very last second to start it up again...

Nah, it was already called, that's why I came over here rather annoyed.

And I didn't lurk, RL, I wasn't around to read or respond.

dude it was mewtwo>spamus in the beginning and switched and that was because of me... owait
Before the match-up had really been discussed. Then I got too busy to respond at the height of the debate, and the spamus fans descended like harpies.

Then I had a little talk and had the discussion resurrected. If that isn't a "mah boi", I dunno what is.

@adums post above mine...lol what!?! I pulled the our boi in that matchup...I said it didn't even exist....:p
Huh?

what do you mean?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Who do you think kept Mewtwo partially alive during your periods of inactivity.....>.>

Yah...I thought so....:laugh:
Ok

*high fives*

But you need to be able to pull the turnabouts.. It's pretty easy with psionics cause their abilities have so many neat little applications, just use your imagination.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Okie, now that we have the verdict, and a nummy roast penguin dinner, new MU shortly 9from losers to boot!)

Monkey Wrench

Smash Apprentice
It's not NO chance; DDD can sorta camp with missles, he can tank a lot of hits(however "flammable" he may be), and he's definately got a good CQC game. I'm not disputing that it's clearly a bad matchup; I'm saying it's not hopeless, but just very difficult. Kinda like a 20-80 vs a 10-90.

am i doinit rite? I came here from the other "true to their games" thread

Sieguest

Smash Master
Ok

*high fives*

But you need to be able to pull the turnabouts.. It's pretty easy with psionics cause their abilities have so many neat little applications, just use your imagination.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237756&page=201

HOORAY! HIGH FIVES! :bee:
I went pro-mewtwo...
then I went neutral....>.>

Other than that....I'm just the super lurker....waiting all the time...>.>

@monkey wrench- no you're doing it wrong...
You have to stay within realistic physics...:)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
It's not NO chance; DDD can sorta camp with missles, he can tank a lot of hits(however "flammable" he may be), and he's definately got a good CQC game. I'm not disputing that it's clearly a bad matchup; I'm saying it's not hopeless, but just very difficult. Kinda like a 20-80 vs a 10-90.

am i doinit rite? I came here from the other "true to their games" thread
What missels?

DDD doesn't really have any reliable realistic projectiles.

This isn't a "true to his game thread", this is a "IRL thread".

IRL, DDD is mad screwed.

Top Bottom