• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teenage Mafia Ninja Turtles #2 - GAME OVER - Who lived happily ever after in NY?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
No, it's not the proper play for town. I have no idea what you're talking about. If someone builds up a case on you, the proper play is not to avoid the conversation and remain inactive (if Kevin's inactivity is due to a reluctance to post, that is, and not because he hasn't had the time/502 errors getting in the way). The proper play for town, would be to defend yourself against points thrown at you. It doesn't matter how He-Man's playing. Kevin has been called out and hasn't responded. Stop shifting this back to He-Man.

Any particular reason you're interested to hear scamp's input? Or is it just because he hasn't said much of anything lately? Or is it that you need someone to wait for before you say much of anything else?

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
My input is not going to be whole lot right now. There are still quite a few things I need to re-consider, and a few things I'm simply waiting for before I throw my hat in.

That being said, if someone wants my opinion right now they're going to have to be more specific or not put me toward the end of a line. Basically...

OS: I can't really comment on "all of this." Specifics.

TM: I'm still waiting my turn in line.

Anyway, I like the way TM is playing right now, though that's probably obvious. I don't really think he's punishing actives, just pushing his opinion where he sees it. I do wonder about the lack of punishing inactives on day 2, though. Most notable offender than hasn't really been mentioned is KirbyYoshi. Plenty of offenders have been mentioned, myself being one of them.

Yeroc: What information are you expecting to get from TM's lynch?

Gheb: Why is Kevin the only one capable of bussing?

OS: You told TM to ask question but not to make statements.... why don't you follow your own advice?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think neither Overswarm nor the-man are mafia.

@Scamp

He's the only one I'm SURE of he'd bus like that. I've also bussed scumbuddies already but not to that extent and not that early. Kev has been doing it before.

@Yeroc

How can you say I'm misguided when I was like the most vocal player on the D1 lynch? Why'd you discredit me like that when I was evidently completely right so far all game?

:059:

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
This stuff is correct.

I refuse to answer that question without consulting my other head (different time zone, he's asleep), but I do not believe he'll convince me to answer it. Now that I've got some solid opinions, I don't want to give the scum a full list of who I think is town and who they may be able to steer to a mislynch.

~Ryker
Lol making a list. D1 I was willing to do it, but now only thinking about making one and posting it is a no-no.

Scamp said:
TM: I'm still waiting my turn in line.
Bring forth any discussion/case/anything you want to, KevinM isn't even replying to us. If your case/discussionetc gets overshadowed you can reintroduce it later on.

//Xonar

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OS: You told TM to ask question but not to make statements.... why don't you follow your own advice?
I have been. You didn't answer one of my questions because it was too vague in that very post.

No, it's not the proper play for town. I have no idea what you're talking about.
It shouldn't be the proper play for town. But currently we have a whole slew of inactives that no one even mentions. Before your recent posts, you had none on D2 either; no one had said a word. Mayling has even just gone straight into voting for someone, but no one but myself has really asked about it. Avoiding any and all confrontation with tHe-Man is the only way to avoid people focusing the rest of toDay's discussion on you.

I still want to hear statement from a lot of people before we lynch someone.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I love how you, in all your noobyness, tell us how we SHOULD play, according to you.
Being unused to online mafia with all the new roles and terminology does not mean I'm missing basic logic.

In a game where hiding in the shadows is the best bet, you have to make everyone post and be accountable for what they post. You can't just pick one person in the shadows and say "THAT ONE KILL THAT ONE" and hope to win anymore than you can say "I don't know who to pick" and then point your finger at the first person to say "Me either".

M3D, could you prod kirbyyoshi?

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Are you implying we're just picking someone and screaming 'THAT ONE KILL THAT ONE'? I'm not even going to argue with that.

Btw guys, there might just be more scum than we know. There are the 4 turtles and Splinter in the show. I discussed this with Ryker and we do agree that that is alotta scum for this game, but you never know with M3D.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Btw guys, there might just be more scum than we know. There are the 4 turtles and Splinter in the show. I discussed this with Ryker and we do agree that that is alotta scum for this game, but you never know with M3D.
I didn't consider this. Could be April and/or Splinter; with Mikey dead, that leaves 3 turtles + 2 turtle friends, with a a maximum of 5 total. With Chill dead, that leaves a maximum of 4, minimum of 2.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer

Michelangelo, the party dude, was found by his brothers dead in the streets of New York. He had been stabbed through and died of his injuries before they could get him to say which one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' adversaries had done the deed. This was not the work of some lucky street punk. This was the work of an experienced villain, maybe even an ambush. Michelangelo may have been a goofball, but he was too good an ninja to fall to anything but a coordinated attack.

Mikey done dead.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Mayling, what are your thoughts on the current game? I know you think something's up with Dastrn, but I haven't heard much from you about the others.

It's like there are two separate camps of mafia players here all squabbling amongst their own camps; let's bring 'em together.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Feeling uneasy about Dastrn. If I remember right, weekends are the only time he's able to post. But his last point was confusing and made no sense. Hopefully when the weekend comes he'll have a lot to say, unlike his two posts last weekend. Yeroc's okay, although I'm curious to why you think OS is "looking as town as ever".
It's the opposite. I can't really post on weekends. I work 3 straight long days, and sitting in the office on the computer when I should be doing therapy is kind of a no-no.

I have 502 johns like everyone else for most of the early part of this week. Yesterday, I didn't post because nothing had happened in the game up when I woke up, and then I worked out for a few hours, and I had to fix the exhaust in my car, and then clean my house and prepare food for some friends coming over, and then we played Mad Gab and talked about sex all night.

Soooo, yeah I took a day off of mafia. Lynch me.

I'm still not understanding the heat on the-man. He/they is/are playing stardard aggressive town scumhunting. The potential wagon on kevinM has a TON of merit and should have legs right now. KevinM is known for being super active and super aggressive when town. And yet he's been relatively inactive and quiet for most of this game.

We need to get something going. The best thing right now, IMO, is to get a few votes out there on Kevin, and see what he does with them. My guess is he'll get twice as active and three times as aggressive, but that will be good for us and get us more info.

I want to point out that we don't have to wait for something solid to go on before we start pushing people kinda hard. This isn't like campfire mafia where you basically just go slow and wait for a cop to hand you lynches. We need to put pressure on people that we're just sort of kind of thinking might be mafia. Hit harder, guys.

Mayling, please explain your vote on me. Just voting isn't helpful at all. If you want me dead, get people on your side. You've been inactive since you joined. The only reason I don't think you're mafia is because you replaced in and I generally think that if someone is mafia when the game starts, they won't disappear because everyone likes to be scum.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
btw folks, I am V/LA until Saturday. At a cabin in the mountains of western PA, soaking up the nature and reading on my new Nook.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Ok, so I FINALLY got through reading all that ****. Not going to reread to make cases, but my top 2 right now are OS and Yeroc, in no particular order. OS because I think his posts come from scummy intentions, so nothing really concrete. Yeroc because whoever made the point about him not voting for Chill, that was a really good point. I think that both Xonker and KevMo are town, as well as Hilt atm. Not sure what to think about Mayling and Dastrn. Scamp has been better D2 than he was D1.

But yeah people, walls of text=LONG-*** read. Just saying.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Just spent some time reading other games in the forums to catch up to the knowledge a lot of people here are using... I'm convinced that Gheb is town, at the moment.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Actually KevMo didn't even vote for Chill <_<

Unvote

Dang, I'll be more productive after a reread, I promise XD

:059:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Dastrn, metagaming replacments is really not a god idea. I know people that hate playing as scum, it's more difficult for some because the different way you have to play, since they're not looking for actual scumtells, but things to label as scumtells. A town player is just as likely to replace out as an anti-town player.

OS, is you being convinced of Gheb being town due to your rereads of his other games? Or what? I hate metagaming <_<

vote: kevin

hurry up and post already :mad:

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
If it's one thing I've learned from playing SWF, it's that Mafia nightkill people who think they're suspicious. Therefore, I think it's time that we go back and reread McFox and Ignatius's suspicions.

the-man already looked at Chill's posts for connections to scum. So now I'll look at McFox and Ignatius's posts to see who they suspected.

I still think McFox was killed by the non-mafia killer, but for the sake of completion, I will look at both McFox and Ignatius as town.

McFox as Town who was killed by Mafia:

McFox's opening #158

Agreed with Kevin's claim. Even helped Kevin's miller claim by providing meta on the first TMNT. Agreed with he-man. Votes Scamp based on the OS. Vs Scamp situation.

Votes Yeroc, says he's suspicious of Scamp still

Continues to push suspicion on Scamp

Continues to push Scamp suspicion... says that several people would gain Good Guy points if Scamp flipped town.

Continues to push for Scamp! Gives a lot of details of how good a Scamp flip would be for town.

Flips to Chill because of inactivity.

Top suspect is Yeroc. Thinks Kirbyoshi acted scummy. Wary of Iggy and Dast. Continues to poke at Scamp some.

The rest of his posts centralize around Scamp.

Problems with looking at this from a town perspective:

1) McFox could have legitimately been pushing for suspicion anywhere he could because he was Indy and not town.

2) However, it's important to note that the majority of his d1 was spent pushing for Scamp, and if Scamp is mafia, he could have convinced them to kill off McFox.

the general consenus of McFox's posts points that he thought Scamp or Yeroc was scum. So these are the two people, if scum, would probably have wanted McFox nightkilled.

Iggy as Town who was killed by Mafia:

A juicy article that gives a lot of Iggy's thoughts. Up until now, he hadn't been doing much and voted Jungleling (That's me! =D) due to inactivity.

Thinks OS is town. Mentions Kevin, Yeroc, Kirbyoshi as scum. Thinks the-man is lying about his restriction. Top two scum picks: Yeroc/the-man.

Votes the-man.

...Then he sorta has a back and forth with the-man... then we woke up and he was dead.

He does say something about making baseless assumptions and how he wouldn't do it... when the reason for voting the-man.

So there's that! Tell me what you guys think. I'm going to be rereading d2 now, and giving my opinions on it.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I questioned the validity of the-man's claim at beginning of d2 along with the validity of the log they posted. I thought, why would mafia take someone's vote who is heavily restricted anyway? So, I'm figuring that the-man believes the consequences will still be served if they are not the hammer vote. (This is what I gathered from what you've said.) So, it's a very easy thing to prove.

1) Scum will force the-man to vote. Consequences occur. the-man will be proven to be telling the truth.

2) Scum will now not force the-man to vote. The consequences will not occur, but the-man will be surrounded in wifom.

3) the-man is scum who is trying to cover up his hammer vote and make voting patterns difficult to evaluate. however, with his claim, saying he can "force to be voted" and the sense that the consequences will still happen, I find this unlikely.

This is important to note, as I look at Yeroc and KevinM. Because Yeroc keeps pushing suspicion on someone who technically could be cleared easily, if they are shown to be telling teh truth.

Also, McFox being nightkilled for being a rockstar this game is lol. Kill me and you'll see how bang-on his suspicions have been. Even OS has outplayed him and it's just his first game.
Yeroc, here you say that McFox was wrong in his inductions. His main focus d1 was Scamp. So are you saying Scamp was town?

Iggy being killed for positively IDing a mafiat D1 is much more likely imo.
Yeroc, here you say that Iggy was killed for positively IDing a mafia.

You were one of two that he IDed as Mafia. The other being the-man.

Now, since I can't seem to give me anything concrete, I want to ask for a direct answer to this question from Mayling, Yeroc, Hilt, and Scamp in that order followed by everyone else in an order I don't care about. You're not commenting on KevinM, so we've gotta assume you want to leave him around. Why? What has he done that makes you want to keep him in this game?
I didn't say anything about KevinM because I wanted to reread.

I figured that Kevin was... non threatening at first. That's the best way to put it. I also thought Yeroc was town until my reread.

I thought Yeroc was town because when I asked for a nameclaim he was all like 'DOOOOON'T." This was the guy who told the-man not to nameclaim, and then later pushed suspicion onto the-man for his post restriction (which apparently makes a lot of sense with the name claim.) So. Why would yeroc do that?

Yeroc told KevinM not to nameclaim, and I thought it was for the sake of Town. But maybe he's covering up for Kevinm not being able to nameclaim. So after my reread, I could see a very possible KevinM/Yeroc connection.

I also noticed that Yeroc has been agreeing with me for the majority of d2. At first, I thought "Hey cool :D someone thinks I'm the right track." now I'm worried it's a mafia trying to make me push his lynches for him.

So, we need more information. Specifically the answers to your questions, as well as some statements from KevinM, Scamp, and Mayling as to who they feel is raising suspicion.
I hope this post and my last answers this question. But if it hasn't, let me know.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
I could see a very possible KevinM/Yeroc connection.
This this this this this this this this this this this this

We noticed that a while back but had chosen not to bring it up until later. Completely agree.

We've already been working on what to do about either of your first two possibilities concerning our vote, but honestly, I'd prefer not to comment on it because it would simply be unnecessary WIFOM coming from us.

The post before that one, however, is incredibly weak, imo. I haven't noticed that at all while playing here aside from certain players, *coughMarshycough*. Who, in this game, do you suspect would target according to who had found them suspicious? Unless you have a certain player in mind you want to go after with that, it's rather useless information.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Mayling, I realize Iggy was suspect of me, which unfortunately kinda throws a damper on the point I was making about his intuitions. I can unfortunately only refute this suspicion the same way any scum would: by asserting he was sadly mistaken in my case. I have no qualms about being lynched though. If I die because I played badly, at least I'll still have my Town flip to help point people in the right direction afterwards.

About my restriction claim: apart from thinking frivolous nameclaiming to be a really bad idea, especially D1, I didn't want there to be any undue consequences for the town in the event of a particular nameclaim to which my restriction is bound. I knew as soon as I'd done it that I worded my post badly: I wasn't posting it explicitly at Kevin or tHe-Man, it was for everybody. I didn't necessarily suspect any of these people on the chopping block to be this particular character, but I don't like taking chances I don't have to, particularly when a Townie's life is on the line. That is the explicit punishment of me failing to meet my restriction: a Townsfolk will be nightkilled at random if I fail to meet my obligation.

The reason I have tended to voice agreement with both you and OS is because I follow your logic and it strikes me as sound. It's the same reason I've been giving support to KevinM. Although, knowing what I know about mafia games gives me pause here because one can never be too vigilant. I know Kevin's a good player, on either side of the board. He's capable of some amazing plays as Town, but he's also capable of some spectacular stunts as scum. Kevin gave me the right impression out of the gate, and I've been inclined to believe his Towniness pretty much the whole game. But, and I may be mistaken but I think was actually Kevin in the past game I'm thinking of, I'm wary of accidentally buddying up to scum by mistake, which is horrible for Town because it throws all kinds of bad associations everywhere. You either lose a Townie you didn't need to because they got tied to a mafiat, or scum can hide for days in the shadow of a fallen Townie they managed to parrot into a friendly association from the perspective of the other players. I'd really hate for either of those to happen were Kevin to flip scum. At this point I still don't believe he is, but like I said I'm trying to be careful.

About McFox: I made reference to his inaccuracies in his suspicion solely against me, as I'm not scum. If he had been Town I'd say that the fact that he repeatedly named me as his chief suspect while pushing hard against people other than me to try to bait me into spilling any ties I might have with other players. But he was Indy, so I would say he was just trying to cast aspersions around and avoid looking too much like either Town or Mafia. It's purely hypothetical, but maybe he could have been doing the former as a way to gauge mine or other people's roles and alignments for his own benefit? I won't spend too much time thinking about that, he's a dead Indy and I don't think his role got too much use. I wouldn't have the first clue what sort of power an Experimenter would have. It's not coming up on Google so it's almost undoubtedly a role invented/devised/adapted by M3D. Regardless, I think he was just trying to point fingers and keep himself in the green with the Town or mafia and keep himself alive. As for Scamp, I currently have no real cause or case against, mostly because he's been relatively inactive. I can answer his question though:

If tHe-Man is lynched, I hope to flesh out some potential connections between some of the major players of toDay and yesterDay, including himself (tHe-Man), Chill, yourself (Scamp), KevinM, and Kirbyoshi. I realize that if he's Town, it would look very bad for me. I accept this because I'm quite suspicious of his claims and actions toDay, and I think he's worth more to me dead than alive at this point. I would only hope if he flips Town and then you all decide to lynch me because I was the major pusher that my Town flip is more useful than his because his death as a Townie would only result in another.

For the record I'm willing to abandon my push on tHe-Man if it becomes clear to me that he's Town. Such has not been the case thus far.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
God I don't even think a defense is necessary no offense The-Man I'm thinking your town but your case is all just so wifomy and metagamey it was a complete waste of my time. The only points you made were I had a couple contradictions but they were mainly in semantics in my pushing that I felt Chill was mafia.

As for the fact that I wasn't voting for him, I had never realized I unvoted so when we were wagoning chill my post was made.. is my vote still on him then sure lets go for it. I had just assumed I was still voting for him from when he had made his post that drew my original vote on him.

Anyways *sigh*

Anyways, I actually like looking at Gheb's wagon on Kirb Yoshi.

Lets do dat

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Kevin, Gheb unvoted me...>.>

I'm getting really sick and tired of these block paragraphs. Just looking at Yeroc's last post makes my eyes hurt. Not gonna read it.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'm just getting sick in general. As in real life. I'll re-read and then have something tomorrow.

But...

Vote: KirbyYoshi

Read the god**** paragraphs.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
If tHe-Man is lynched, I hope to flesh out some potential connections between some of the major players of toDay and yesterDay, including himself (tHe-Man), Chill, yourself (Scamp), KevinM, and Kirbyoshi. I realize that if he's Town, it would look very bad for me. I accept this because I'm quite suspicious of his claims and actions toDay, and I think he's worth more to me dead than alive at this point. I would only hope if he flips Town and then you all decide to lynch me because I was the major pusher that my Town flip is more useful than his because his death as a Townie would only result in another..
I really liked your post Yeroc, but then you said this.

How convinced are you that the-man is scum?

Because if it's not very convinced and you're pushing for his lynch, and you say something like this... "His (townie) death would result in another townie death." It just struck me as really odd. Because, as town, why would you be willing to risk that move unless if you were pretty certain he were scum? You must be pretty convinced he's scum, no?

@the-man, I realize that my mcfox/iggy post may have been weak because there is a lot of wifom involved. I'm surprised that no one cried out "IT COULD BE A SETUP!!" But I do think it's a useful post to look at in endgame, at least, because we can look at voting patterns.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
2.) Scum kill. I looked at the player list and I would definitely rank McFox in the top 3 players in this game.
Ryker, when you said this, what did you mean by "top 3 players in this game"?

Did you mean skill level, towniness, or something else?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Finally getting to give in details my suspicions on Dastrn.

I've played in 3 broom games so far. I've never played outside of the broom. Other than in real life, that is. Lots and lots and LOTS of campfire mafia games.
Yeah, don't worry. This is what we call the "joke vote" phase. We all basically just vote at each other for random reasons, and then everyone tries to pick apart other people's motivations for their joke votes, and then everyone micro-analyzes people's reasons for picking apart other people's motivations, and then it all turns into a big cluster**** of double-bluffing and no one really knows anything.
Finger of Suspicion
Now someone remind me what WIFOM is...
Ahh, the whole Princess Bride bit. Got it.
You've played in 3 BRoom games so far but didn't remember what WIFOM was? Sorry, but I found this really hard to believe. I know there's no way to prove it, and maybe it means nothing other than Dastrn trying to play up the noob/dumb card, but it should be noted. WIFOM is pretty much the base of ALL mafia games... how could you have to be reminded what it was?! It's one of the first thing to crop up in all newbie games, and thus is one of the first learned basics in Mafia. I feel it's just a setup so Dastrn can play dumb later.

That's a pretty shady reason to vote for someone. This is his first game. He's supposed to be unsure of himself. In a thread full of people saying WIFOM and scum and words he's not used to, he's naturally going to feel a little in over his head. But knowing OS is really perceptive, he's still actively participating and figuring things out quickly. For him to mention that he's unsure/new is an appropriate way for him to say something without committing too hard.

It's not scummy to be afraid of offending anyone. NO ONE wants to be lynched, including town. He's just playing his cards right to not make enemies. That's good mafia play whether you're scum or town.

unvote
vote Scamp
I think it was mainly Dastrn going for Scamp over and over that made me get funny feelings over it. Because when I read d1 to catch up, I definitely saw Scamp's words getting twisted. \

My vote for now is on Scamp. He's been backpedaling, which he'll probably say is a sign of not being scum, but it just highlights how he was posting without the pressure. All those votes meant something to all of us when we made them, and if he truly believed anything he was posting previously, he should have stuck to it. Scum will ALWAYS cave to the pressure of votes when all eyes are on them. Town, not as much.
Again, I disagree with this sentiment. It seems to me that Dastrn was trying to push for a lynch while maintaining Good Guy points because he was, in a sense, defending OS against Scamp.

I disagree minorly. Scum should be smart enough to not start any huge bandwagons unless there's already some pressure on that person. But scum will always hop on bandwagons if they can get a mislynch to happen. I always look for the people who jumped on midway. The hammer won't be scum. The first person won't be scum. It's those middle votes where scum think they can hide.
Seems like a "This is my voting philosophy" which he could point towards later if he starts a wagon or hammers town.

Cleverness.

Not true. We can then look at all the people who voted/didn't vote on him, and all of the people who distanced themselves from him, and everyone who came to his defense, and everyone he attacked....there's a lot of info to be gained from a lynch once he flips.

For the record, and this detracts from my push to lynch Scamp, I've been scum-mates with Scamp before, and he was WAY less active, and spent WAY less energy trying to solve/investigate anything. I can't be sure that this isn't just a better time in his year for being active on the boards or if that's a scamp-tell of some sort. I'm more inclined to believe that he was just putting pressure on the new guy to see how he'd react under pressure.

sigh.

unvote

My current scum list is gheb, theman, and kirby.
This was super weird to me. Dastrn spent 3/4th of d1 tunneling on Scamp over his interaction with Overswarm, just to randomly mention "OH, I've been scum buddies with Scamp before and he acted differently. There could be a reason behind that, but I'll go ahead and unvote him." Then he mentions three people he'd hardly ever mentioned before.

With all that said, I'm ok with a chill lynch right now, since inactivity is more anti-town than a barely-there hunch that something isn't quite right with some player.

FOS chill

I'll vote later if we don't hear from him in the next 6 hours or so.
Why just a FoS and not a vote? Why the time deadline?

I agree with Scamp. Quick, how many hours do we have left?
According to your own word, your vote should have already been on him. (24 hours had passed when you said you would have voted him after six.)

Working, posting from my phone. I just want to voice my support for the-man and his case against kevinm.

vote Kevin

By the way, I'm all proud of myself for managing to bold my vote and use orange font on my phone. :085:
And now he's voting for the guy who the-man made a huge case against. I'm not saying that the case doesn't have legitimacy behind it... it just seems like an easy case for Dastrn to co-sign because

1) it's huge and has merit. I'm not denying that.
2) the-man is the one who led it.

But. Dastrn was randomly careful with his vote when it came to Chill. Yet he was quick to plant his vote on Scamp for the majority of d1, and plant his vote on Kevin here. Why was that?

mayling, it makes more sense that scum killed mcfox to frame you.
Idk why but this quote bothered me tons. I guess it sort of came across like "it makes sense scum killed mcfox to frame you.. BECAUSE I'M' THE ONE WHO THOUGHT OF IT. MWHAHAHAHA."

.... Yeah.

TOWN: the-man
SUSPICIOUS FOR NOT AGREEING: mayling, and especially Yeroc
Also, lol, what?

I'm still not understanding the heat on the-man. He/they is/are playing stardard aggressive town scumhunting. The potential wagon on kevinM has a TON of merit and should have legs right now. KevinM is known for being super active and super aggressive when town. And yet he's been relatively inactive and quiet for most of this game.
I'mma have to disagree with you there.

I want to point out that we don't have to wait for something solid to go on before we start pushing people kinda hard. This isn't like campfire mafia where you basically just go slow and wait for a cop to hand you lynches. We need to put pressure on people that we're just sort of kind of thinking might be mafia. Hit harder, guys.
So why were you so careful with your vote on Chill then?

You said yourself the hammer vote is never mafia. (See above.) So technically by your own admission you didn't have to "worry about mafia randomly hammering Chill." Yet you were so careful with your vote and only placed a FoS on him.

. You've been inactive since you joined. The only reason I don't think you're mafia is because you replaced in and I generally think that if someone is mafia when the game starts, they won't disappear because everyone likes to be scum.
No I haven't. :(

Also that's a pretty bad reason to clear me.

Hilt, more input. :bee:
Scamp, you've been scumbuddies with Dastrn before. What are you thinking of him?

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I really liked your post Yeroc, but then you said this.

How convinced are you that the-man is scum?

Because if it's not very convinced and you're pushing for his lynch, and you say something like this... "His (townie) death would result in another townie death." It just struck me as really odd. Because, as town, why would you be willing to risk that move unless if you were pretty certain he were scum? You must be pretty convinced he's scum, no?
Yes, I'm rather certain tHe-Man is scum. I don't have time to work out the details at the moment sadly. What I meant by that quote was if I'm wrong and he's town, it will only result in further Town bloodshed, namely my own. I only say this because I've been that horribly wrong before and it's not a fun experience =/.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm starting to think that if we just know one, we know the other, so I don't even think knowing which one is important. That said, tHe-Man is more likely to slip up and call attention to himself if he's mafia, and Yeroc would be harder to pin on anything in particular. Lots of WIFOM.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Yeroc can go now tbh.
He has been pointing a finger at us the whole time, never explaining it.
He made 2 scumslips.
He's been doing jack**** in terms of contribution
Kevin case is going nowhere.
He's trying to convert town>scum :(

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Scamp, you've been scumbuddies with Dastrn before. What are you thinking of him?
Honestly not much. If you're asking my opinion of him based on a metagamey-sense then you're not going to like it. In the game where we were scumbuddies our third scumbuddy got himself killed on day 1, then I went inactive over most of day 2 due to the holidays, and Dast got himself killed by the vigi on night 2 by virtue of being the most suspicious. I cite holiday johns but in truth we all played really poorly and there was no indy so it was one of the fastest mafia games ever.

The catch is I've also played games where I'm scum and Dast is town, and he ALWAYS makes himself look suspicious. It's something about the way he plays, he's going to do something to get himself killed.

Note that this isn't a case of "if he hollers let him go." I still find him very suspicious and your observations add greatly to mine. It's just that if you want me to find something on him based on past games there won't be anything of substance.

Top Bottom