• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teenage Mafia Ninja Turtles #2 - GAME OVER - Who lived happily ever after in NY?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
kill mcfox to frame me, specifically? that's really, really weird for you to say that.
That is silly. Any connection between you and McFox is fairly silly at this point with the information we have. All the info we do have comes from you, so it's unlikely we could come to any solid conclusions.

Unless Mayling was also scum, and there was a preliminary attack against McFox before she used your night kill on him that was followed by a very open statement of "I said McFox was scum!!!", meaning to associate her with town.

That is a possibility, but its seriousness would have to be determined by future events.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Iggy's a notorious lurker who has pretty amazing insight; he won a Broom game as scum just by lurking, and pegged the mafia of the previous 3 Broom games within the first 5 pages of the threads.

tHe-Man's logic can make sense if he's town, and it's not out of the question (I've seen how your brother's games work Dastrn) but I don't think it's the case here. Hammering Scum as Scum is one of the most basic strategies for looking town, which is why it's actually suspicious. Claiming Hammer-only voting restrictions way ahead of time is a good way to try to cover that eventuality. Eventually the mafia is going to be on the wrong side of a runaway wagon, and the other members of the team need to do what they can to give themselves an edge in the wake of losing one of their numbers.

Tom said:
BSG Mafia, Day 2: Immediately after receiving his investigation results, Matt the tracker outrightly claims that he has a guilty on Scav. Tom, Scav's scumbuddy, and JesiahTEG, Scav's other scumbuddy, come out early and come out strong against Scav's lynch, and Scav cardflips scum. From this point forward, Matt will never get another chance to track again, because of the oh-so-common Mafia roleblocker. Tom and Jesiah also get good "towniness" under their belt, while other players are viewed as suspicious for hammering Scav or being late to the bandwagon party.
Minus the involvement of a tracker, this is classic scumplay. But with a prearranged hammer restriction, they dodge the suspicion of the last part and the rest of the mafia only have to work a fraction as hard to hide their involvement (or sometimes lack thereof) in the lynch of one of their fellows.

Also, McFox being nightkilled for being a rockstar this game is lol. Kill me and you'll see how bang-on his suspicions have been. Even OS has outplayed him and it's just his first game.

Iggy being killed for positively IDing a mafiat D1 is much more likely imo.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I agree with Kevin on Dastrn's last post. First the mafia kills McFox to frame May, and then May is suspicious for not agreeing with Yeroc?

Scum has no reason to kill Ignatius? How about the fact that he's town? That's really all you need.

And yeah, a bus would make absolute sense. The other option is that a vig kills Chill anyway and tHe-Man dies day 2 for not hammering. Speaking of which, I wish there were some proof that you, Dastrn, were going to hammer if TM failed to for whatever reason.

I DID notice that you agreed with me, asked how many hours are left, and didn't ever vote for Chill. So please explain: why the hesitation?

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
I may have skimmed today's posts so far, but I didn't skim on day 1. Town didn't really ask you to hammer. Kirby asked you and McFox said that "someone needs to." Xonar apparently knew that Ryker was going to make a big post and asked that no one hammer before that. Ryker's big post didn't even hammer, but asked Chill to claim.

Also I'm not sure why you think that Iggy was a good Vigi kill. Also why you don't mention an SK as a possibility is also beyond me. And McFox was easily top 3? Where is this praise coming from and why such an arbitrary number? I can easily see scum killing Iggy and a SK killing McFox. A vig killing McFox is still a possibility as well.

Anyway, I really do need to go over all that earlier stuff in detail. I am so not looking forward to this.
1.) We were going to be around until deadline, so we saw no harm in waiting to see if we could get a Chill claim. He was dead either way, but I sure don't know what an Experimenter is and if he had flipped a unique town role, we might have needed to know what it was.

2.) With McFox flipping third party, I'm not placing bets on a SKiller existing.

3.) This arbitrary number comes from my own scum play. I generally narrow my kills down to playing dodge the doc with whoever I think are the top three players in the game.

4.) Iggy was a good Vigi because he was only a little better than Chill in activity. We certainly didn't have a good read on him, did you? If you were Vigi, who would you have killed?

5.) What motivation did scum have to kill Iggy? He wasn't emerging as a threat to them at all. In the hypothetical situation where tHe-Man is scum, Iggy's push for our lynch didn't gain any support, so why would we need to kill him as opposed to a more active player?

-hangs head- Did you not see where I called out McFox as scum in my last post? Our minds are linked, and we're really good at reading each other considering we met over the internet.

I do believe the Vig killed McFox, if anyone, but not scum.

1) Not to be high and mighty, but I called McFox out as scum. I feel the Vig is prolly someone who knew McFox and i are good at calling each other out.

the-man, question for you. considering you already have the post restriction of only being able to hammer, why do you think scum would take your vote?
Answer: Because we've already claimed there's a penalty to us trying. Even if they don't use it, the WIFOM it creates sets us up for a mislynch.

1.) I certainly wouldn't bank on your connection with McFox. Who in this game are you suggesting? Why wouldn't scum kill McFox? Why would scum kill Iggy?

2.) Flavor hunting is definitely reaching.

Easter/crashboards has really hampered my attempts at building a reply to the goings-on. I'll work on it tonight/tomorrow night. I agree with Mayling there. For now, FOS: tHe-Man.
I want you to answer the questions posed to Mayling as well and I would vastly prefer if you answered them before Mayling.

tHe-Man's logic can make sense if he's town, and it's not out of the question (I've seen how your brother's games work Dastrn) but I don't think it's the case here. Hammering Scum as Scum is one of the most basic strategies for looking town, which is why it's actually suspicious. Claiming Hammer-only voting restrictions way ahead of time is a good way to try to cover that eventuality. Eventually the mafia is going to be on the wrong side of a runaway wagon, and the other members of the team need to do what they can to give themselves an edge in the wake of losing one of their numbers.
WIFOM everywhere.

Still waiting on KevinM's response.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I agree with Kevin on Dastrn's last post. First the mafia kills McFox to frame May, and then May is suspicious for not agreeing with Yeroc?

Scum has no reason to kill Ignatius? How about the fact that he's town? That's really all you need.

And yeah, a bus would make absolute sense. The other option is that a vig kills Chill anyway and tHe-Man dies day 2 for not hammering. Speaking of which, I wish there were some proof that you, Dastrn, were going to hammer if TM failed to for whatever reason.

I DID notice that you agreed with me, asked how many hours are left, and didn't ever vote for Chill. So please explain: why the hesitation?
WIFOM is WIFOM.

I was going to hammer if the-man didn't, but since they asked for no one to vote until they posted, I gave them that chance because I wanted to hear what they had to say. They made a convincing post, IMO, and hammered mafia. That makes me feel pretty good about them being town. I know that it could all just be bussing. But in this case, it doesn't come across that way to me at all. I'm going with my intuition a bit, I know. But in WIFOM situations, you're still just stuck with going with your gut.

Furthermore, I think their post against kevinm was spot on. So I'm right now feeling like there's a good reason to believe they're town, and my vote is sitting on kevinm.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yeroc, could I ask you who is someone you think is town and at least two people you are suspicious of? I'm having trouble placing you anywhere.

For just about everyone else, if the wrong person turned up as scum, it'd mean someone associated with them was suspicious at the very least. Not so much with you though, so I'd like some straight up statements.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Obviously I'm suspicious of tHe-Man. Still somewhat suspicious of Scamp, though less-so lately. KevinM doesn't appear to be mafia to me this game, yet (you never know with that guy >_>) and you are also giving me very townie vibes. Right now I find myself agreeing with Mayling, but I can't really say I can commit to one side or the other. Everybody else is pretty meh.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
1.) We were going to be around until deadline, so we saw no harm in waiting to see if we could get a Chill claim. He was dead either way, but I sure don't know what an Experimenter is and if he had flipped a unique town role, we might have needed to know what it was.

2.) With McFox flipping third party, I'm not placing bets on a SKiller existing.

3.) This arbitrary number comes from my own scum play. I generally narrow my kills down to playing dodge the doc with whoever I think are the top three players in the game.

4.) Iggy was a good Vigi because he was only a little better than Chill in activity. We certainly didn't have a good read on him, did you? If you were Vigi, who would you have killed?

5.) What motivation did scum have to kill Iggy? He wasn't emerging as a threat to them at all. In the hypothetical situation where tHe-Man is scum, Iggy's push for our lynch didn't gain any support, so why would we need to kill him as opposed to a more active player.
1) Ah, I see. I wonder if the whole two head thing is difficult. Maybe it'd be better if one of you posted and the other just gave advice.

2) Too bad. I'd be tempted to give 3:1 odds.

3) Scum perspective. I like it!

4) Obviously I would have killed you. At the very least I could have prevented the situation you're in now, not that I knew someone had that kind of power.

5) Such odd phrasing here. I know it's just a hypothetical, but you're acting like you're a one-man mafia team here. Anyway, if you want motivation I can provide a likely scenerios.
One mafia member is down and there are likely two left. These two don't want to give the rest of the town ammunition to find them out. So they go with the person who's death is least likely to provide any ammunition for the town. That would be Iggy.
Furthermore, one common way to find town power roles is to look for people who are trying to not call any attention to themselves/are acting withdrawn or clueless. These people are trying to avoid getting killed so they can use their powers. Example: Would I have stuck my neck out like I did day one if I were the town cop? Very unlikely. However, considering Iggy's history, they could just not like the way he plays and just been lucky that he was a cop.
Anyway, the whole point of this is that it's usually not a good idea to try to figure out mafia intentions on who they kill. Kind of a long-winded way to get this point out, yes?

Then why ask why town is in trouble if we're forced to vote?

lynch kevin and vig shoot yeroc
Because I don't know what your penalty is if you vote and sometimes it sounds like you know what it is and sometimes you don't. If you do know then do not say what it is, but I'd really like to know simply if you know what'll happen or not.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Considering Yeroc has answered direct questions now and is a bit less slippery / inactive, I'm also curious.

tHe-Man, you are incredibly aggressive for having such little information.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I still didn't get to read through all of that text but I don't think it'll prove necessary. Simply because we'll probably find scum easier anyway. That's mainly because Kevin is the only player in this game I can see bussing his scumbuddy on D1 like that. The rest of the Chill lynch I consider clear for now.

:059:

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Day 2 - Vote Count
KevinM (1) - Dastrn

Not Voting
everyone else...

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch
A deadline has been set for Wednesday, April 14th at Noon Eastern Time

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Gheb thats a pretty metagamey reason for being even slightly suspicious of me :p, I think I can finally post now which I will do tomorrow, this isn't stalling as much as crashboards ****ing me over EVERY time

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I didn't say I'm suspicious of you (at least I'm not at this point). I'm just saying that you're probably the only one in this game who'd bus a mafia RB on D1 like that. Doesn't mean I think you're scum.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Alright, first off, this sucks and I'd like to request that M3D please prod players. Thanks.

Secondly, I want to ask Overswarm, Gheb, and Scamp what they think about Yeroc and I want to ask Mayling, Yeroc, and Kirbyo what they think about us.

Now, since I can't seem to give me anything concrete, I want to ask for a direct answer to this question from Mayling, Yeroc, Hilt, and Scamp in that order followed by everyone else in an order I don't care about. You're not commenting on KevinM, so we've gotta assume you want to leave him around. Why? What has he done that makes you want to keep him in this game?

Still waiting on Kevmo.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Thoughts on Yeroc: blank slate. I don't consider anything he's done scummy, but nothing has drawn attention to him either which in itself is kind of scummy. However, he's answered all my direct questions. I can't really say "lynch him" on a hunch. If you have a problem with Yeroc at this point, I suggest you just ask him direct questions like you are now to make a decision. I am unable to make a concrete stance on him without further input from him.

You're not commenting on KevinM, so we've gotta assume you want to leave him around. Why? What has he done that makes you want to keep him in this game?
That's an awfully scummy thing to say, tHe-Man. What have you done other than point fingers repeatedly at Yeroc and KevinM? That's not even inherently useful considering we don't know the results of lynching them. The chance of you being useful is just as likely as it is you being a detriment to us with your aggressive behavior. You've kind of monopolized the discussion towards KevinM and, to a lesser extent, Yeroc. If they both happened to die and both were town, your play would be considered an obvious scum play meant to divert our attention away from other actual suspects.

I am personally acknowledging that we have until next week to get our votes in. The case you have against KevinM could be a convincing one... but only in hindsight. I haven't played a game with any of you before so I can't go off past experiences like some of you are, but to me it seems like you're grasping at straws to find that he is guilty rather than looking at his actions and them making him think he's guilty.

I know you've got it out for him and he has been rather silent lately, but I'd like to hear some things from other people before we go on a witch hunt. Going into a scenario saying "I just KNOW he's guilty" makes it a coin flip, and I'd need more information before I could vote for anyone at this point. Currently the most suspicious person for me is you, tHe-Man; this is mostly because it appears as if you have horse blinders on and are going for specific objectives. You may know something I don't or may be scum, but either way I am not comfortable with the "full steam ahead" approach in a game of missing information.

So, we need more information. Specifically the answers to your questions, as well as some statements from KevinM, Scamp, and Mayling as to who they feel is raising suspicion.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Thoughts on Yeroc: blank slate.
That's bad.
I don't consider anything he's done scummy, but nothing has drawn attention to him either which in itself is kind of scummy.
Agreed
However, he's answered all my direct questions.
So? Everyone can answer. Initiating is another thing.
I can't really say "lynch him" on a hunch.
Situations in which you can are pretty rare
If you have a problem with Yeroc at this point, I suggest you just ask him direct questions like you are now to make a decision.
I suggest Yeroc does something. He said he sucks D1, which is why I (Xonar) have forgiven him for his poor D1 performance, but Ryker was less pleased by it.
I am unable to make a concrete stance on him without further input from him.
Which is bad. (see sentence 1)

That's an awfully scummy thing to say, tHe-Man.
Why? We disagree.
What have you done other than point fingers repeatedly at Yeroc and KevinM?
Everything on D2
That's not even inherently useful considering we don't know the results of lynching them.
Void.
The chance of you being useful is just as likely as it is you being a detriment to us with your aggressive behavior.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA
You've kind of monopolized the discussion towards KevinM and, to a lesser extent, Yeroc. If they both happened to die and both were town, your play would be considered an obvious scum play meant to divert our attention away from other actual suspects.
That's the biggest problem with this day phase. NO ONE IS TALKING! The reason we're monopolizing discussion is because there is very little of it and other players refuse to comment so we can't generate anymore. What would you have us do then? Sit on our thumbs and wait for the deadline to draw near?

I am personally acknowledging that we have until next week to get our votes in.
Good.
The case you have against KevinM could be a convincing one...
Agree.
but only in hindsight.
Disagree.
I haven't played a game with any of you before so I can't go off past experiences like some of you are, but to me it seems like you're grasping at straws to find that he is guilty rather than looking at his actions and them making him think he's guilty.
Disagree
Wha... bu... how?

I know you've got it out for him and he has been rather silent lately, but I'd like to hear some things from other people before we go on a witch hunt.
Make them go active.
Going into a scenario saying "I just KNOW he's guilty" makes it a coin flip,
Dumb statement.
and I'd need more information before I could vote for anyone at this point.
Make other people talk.
Currently the most suspicious person for me is you, tHe-Man;
At the start of the day we were obvtown according to you :dizzy:
this is mostly because it appears as if you have horse blinders on and are going for specific objectives.
Sorry mom we'll never make a case on someone again or wait 'til they replay because there is absolutely no discussion.
You may know something I don't or may be scum, but either way I am not comfortable with the "full steam ahead" approach in a game of missing information.
Get used to aggressiveness.

So, we need more information. Specifically the answers to your questions, as well as some statements from KevinM, Scamp, and Mayling as to who they feel is raising suspicion.
Agree.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
At the start of the day we were obvtown according to you
You took a few left turns. You're back to neutral with most of the others here.

Just put your two heads to a rest for a bit and be less active for a bit. Ask questions, but don't make statements, and let other people take the initiative. With your current super aggro approach you limit who else we can talk about. We haven't heard a peep from Hilt and Mayling is just like RAWR VOTE DASTRN and Dastrn's been mostly silent, but we won't ever see anyone do more than point out their activity when you're on a nitpicking spree trying to lynch Yeroc and KevinM.

This is especially bogus behavior since you announced that someone can force you to vote for someone else!

Let other people poke their heads up some.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
tHe-Man, I think Yeroc would be a decent lynch toDay. His failure to vote anybody at the end of D1 leaves a bad taste in my mouth after Chill's flip. I saw no particular push from him in the right direction when the Chill lynch was finalized which has me consider him as Chill's fence-sitting scumbuddy

Overswarm, I think tHe-Man is town or at least not mafia. Xonar as scum has never bussed his buddies on SWF and he even hammered Chill so I think he shouldn't be a play anytime soon.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
tHe-Man, I think Yeroc would be a decent lynch toDay. His failure to vote anybody at the end of D1 leaves a bad taste in my mouth after Chill's flip. I saw no particular push from him in the right direction when the Chill lynch was finalized which has me consider him as Chill's fence-sitting scumbuddy
The thought also occurred to me. I'd still like to see more.

Overswarm, I think tHe-Man is town or at least not mafia. Xonar as scum has never bussed his buddies on SWF and he even hammered Chill so I think he shouldn't be a play anytime soon.

I'm unaware of how past games have been played, and am using that to my advantage. I am consciously ignoring the trap of "well he WOULD do that, wouldn't he?".

That said, I am inclined to believe tHe-Man is town or independent as well, but this makes his recent actions no less suspicious.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
**** mismatched tokens to hell. I ****ing hate that ****.

About not voting Chill: I won't claim inactivity johns, since I even posted during the whole thing, but I wasn't able to follow as well as I would like. As I said, I wasn't going to be around when the Day ended, and it looked to me like the wagon was all set to sort itself out. As scummy as it sounds, I admit I had some hesitation about lynching Chill, but I just let it go and figured I'd get some good information out of the lynch to carry into toDay.

I have nothing to hide. Ask me anything and I'll leave a paper trail a mile wide so that if I'm lynched and when I flip Town you'll know I was telling the truth about what I've seen and the impressions I've gathered.

That said, my suspect list continues to teeter and sway ever so slightly. KevinM isn't exactly in the clear, and neither is Scamp yet. Gheb dispite your misgivings you still give me a very Town impression, maybe just a little misguided. I feel like I'm more to blame there due perhaps to a few missteps on my part. OS you're looking as Town as ever. NO ONE ELSE IS DOING ANYTHING.

tHe-Man's super aggressivness is really starting to get to me. Now I'm not against aggressive play, nor do I consider it any sort of scumtell in and of itself. Tom, for example, does it quite well, on both sides of the table. But you look like you took a page out of Kevmo's scummy "leave me alone and do what I say" book.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
I've reread again and would like to retract my prior statement.

Lynch Kevmo
Vigi shoot Overswarm
If the game isn't over, lynch Yeroc.

[3:43:53 PM] Bike: Dear KevinM,

Upon reading this letter, I hope you realise that you've done nothing but john about 502 today. It isn't even up regularly, so shut up and start posting. Ctrl+C and move on.

Love, tHe-Man

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
That's...interesting...

Lot's of good play today, whoever we lynch should provide us with lots of information. I'd like to make my first nomination.

Vote: tHe-Man

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So let me get this straight:

You have three people targetted as scum now. KevinM, Yeroc, and myself.

So if someone is mostly inactive or non-commital like Yeroc and not making many statements, they're scum.

If someone is actively responding to your posts and asking questions of players, like myself, they're scum.

If someone just happen to be KevinM and vote for someone that turns out to be scum, they're scum.

Interesting.

So far you've targetted every single person that's interacted with you in this entire game. I'm beginning to think you merely think you're clever and attach your suspicions to whoever is in your head. Scamp questioned you, you called out KevinM for simply being KevinM, you mentioned Yeroc being inactive at one point and since then he's posted more frequently than the majority of the players here yet you still keep pointing fingers at him, and now you've targetted me after I've disagreed with you.

If you're mafia, you're a using a very dangerous playstyle for mafia. If you're town, you're muddying the waters and not being of much help to anyone because you're as skittish as a dog around deer. The moment someone makes a move you bark your head off and just hope something happens.

On the plus side, I'm pretty sure you're not a vigilante since you called out for it, so we wouldn't lose anything if we lynched you.

FoS: tHe-Man

I'm not inclined to vote for you just yet, as I'm not sure if you're scum or not, but your constant aggression towards anyone that posts towards you simply gives inactive players a solid advantage since no attention can be drawn to them. That's not good. This is in addition to the negative you've brought with you, considering you can only hammer and we're punished if you end up voting before a hammer... which is supposed to happen anyway. Meaning you are, again, asking everyone else to vote for you so you're in the clear.

tHe-Man, what do you think of each of the other players individually on Day 2? Please link to any relevant posts or at least mention them if you can; I'd like to see how you've narrowed it down to three people on day two, with your only new addition being the only person replying to you.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
posts in this thread said:
Overswarm 51
tHe-Man 40
Scamp 36
Kirbyoshi 34
KevinM 33
Gheb_01 33
Dastrn 26

M3D 26
Yeroc 24
McFox 21
Ignatius 13
Chill 11
Hilt 10
Junglefever 10
Mayling 7
Lythium 3
Omnigamer 2
Ryker 2
Mic_128 2
Dr Drew the Dragon 2
Chaco 2
Crimson King 1
Mini Mic 1
Tom 1
Xonar 1
For reference. I think I got everyone.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
So let me get this straight:

You have three people targetted as scum now. KevinM, Yeroc, and myself.
At the moment. There's three more possibilities we've discussed, but the three of you are by far the highest on the list.

So if someone is mostly inactive or non-commital like Yeroc and not making many statements, they're scum.

If someone is actively responding to your posts and asking questions of players, like myself, they're scum.

If someone just happen to be KevinM and vote for someone that turns out to be scum, they're scum.
1.) Yes.
2.) Not necessarily.
3.) Nope. KevinM is scum because KevinM has been acting in a scummy fashion away from his typical town play.

So far you've targetted every single person that's interacted with you in this entire game. I'm beginning to think you merely think you're clever and attach your suspicions to whoever is in your head. Scamp questioned you, you called out KevinM for simply being KevinM, you mentioned Yeroc being inactive at one point and since then he's posted more frequently than the majority of the players here yet you still keep pointing fingers at him, and now you've targetted me after I've disagreed with you.
First off, you prove yourself wrong by saying we've interacted with Scamp. Secondly, you make it look like we haven't posted reasons for KevinM to be lynched. Third, are you suggesting that we don't tell the town who we suspect? Should we, instead, lurk in obscurity while this thread dies on inactivity.

If you're mafia, you're a using a very dangerous playstyle for mafia. If you're town, you're muddying the waters and not being of much help to anyone because you're as skittish as a dog around deer. The moment someone makes a move you bark your head off and just hope something happens.
How are we skittish? Did you think we would simply back down when challenged on what we think? That doesn't sound very pro-town.

I'm not inclined to vote for you just yet, as I'm not sure if you're scum or not, but your constant aggression towards anyone that posts towards you simply gives inactive players a solid advantage since no attention can be drawn to them. That's not good.
Didn't you just yell at us for targeting players who aren't saying anything of substance? Here you say that we're giving them an advantage. Which is it?

I'm an aggressive person and aggressive playstyles are waht stop scum from lurking. You can learn to cope with it.

tHe-Man, what do you think of each of the other players individually on Day 2? Please link to any relevant posts or at least mention them if you can; I'd like to see how you've narrowed it down to three people on day two, with your only new addition being the only person replying to you.
I refuse to answer that question without consulting my other head (different time zone, he's asleep), but I do not believe he'll convince me to answer it. Now that I've got some solid opinions, I don't want to give the scum a full list of who I think is town and who they may be able to steer to a mislynch.

@Gheb - I really, REALLY dislike the line about Xonar wouldn't bus a scummate. Do you not remember how I tried to lead a lynch on CelloScum on Day 1 of Batma(n)fia? There are two heads to this hydra and I do not like the way you're clearing people based on the fact that they wouldn't bus a scum on Day 1.

~Ryker

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
OS, He Man's actually putting a lot forth towards the conversation, even if it is centered on Kevin. The thing is, is that no one else is really making any cases or pushing for anyone else. And yes, they're perfectly able to even with the case being on Kevin. It's not that hard. And if you really want to give other players a chance to make a case on another player, why don't you take the initiative. Build a case on who you find suspicious. Push towards a player for either their lynch or their activity. During the entire game you haven't given a concrete "I think this person is scum" other than your war with Scamp, and your FoS on He Man.

Also, I'm perfectly fine with the conversation being the way it is, with him being the main topic of discussion. Mainly because, well, he hasn't replied to any of it, 502 or not. FoS: KevinM

Feeling uneasy about Dastrn. If I remember right, weekends are the only time he's able to post. But his last point was confusing and made no sense. Hopefully when the weekend comes he'll have a lot to say, unlike his two posts last weekend. Yeroc's okay, although I'm curious to why you think OS is "looking as town as ever".

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OS, He Man's actually putting a lot forth towards the conversation, even if it is centered on Kevin. The thing is, is that no one else is really making any cases or pushing for anyone else. And yes, they're perfectly able to even with the case being on Kevin. It's not that hard. And if you really want to give other players a chance to make a case on another player, why don't you take the initiative. Build a case on who you find suspicious. Push towards a player for either their lynch or their activity. During the entire game you haven't given a concrete "I think this person is scum" other than your war with Scamp, and your FoS on He Man.

Also, I'm perfectly fine with the conversation being the way it is, with him being the main topic of discussion. Mainly because, well, he hasn't replied to any of it, 502 or not. FoS: KevinM

Feeling uneasy about Dastrn. If I remember right, weekends are the only time he's able to post. But his last point was confusing and made no sense. Hopefully when the weekend comes he'll have a lot to say, unlike his two posts last weekend. Yeroc's okay, although I'm curious to why you think OS is "looking as town as ever".
I'm not comfortable with KevinM's reluctance to respond either, but from a strategic standpoint it seems to be a proper play for town with the way tHe-Man is playing. Day 1 was all about voting for anyone who was inactive, and tHe-Man has made day two all about voting for anyone who is active. Oddly enough, he was mostly inactive day one and very active day two. Weird.

I don't like the way tHe-Man is handling the game, and my instinct is to vote for him simply so active players aren't punished, or to simply post less often and let tHe-Man do his thing and let him get killed day 3 when one of his random guesses is wrong.

I still need to hear from many more players before I can cast my vote, most especially Scamp. I'm interested in his input in all this.

Top Bottom