• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teenage Mafia Ninja Turtles #2 - GAME OVER - Who lived happily ever after in NY?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Reread said that Kirbyo is probably town. Hilt is def. town.

Scamp or Yeroc should go toDay but I can't vote. Man, I HATE YOU :mad:

Mayling kinda under the radar. Any thoughts on her?

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm not sure about OS. The thing is that KevMo is pretty influential. If he was OS's scumbuddy he might've told him lots of stuff about distancing and all. Hard to find out how genuine a players' posts are when you don't know his meta. Though I heard OS's meta sucks...

...GET IT?!?!?...

...ehrm...

sorry ......

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Still at MLG, will read this all more in detail later when I get home.

For now:

I am town.

If you notice, I'm careful with all of my votes and don't start a wagon just to start a wagon. I push for information when someone refuses to post (KirbyYoshi), or at least anything substantial (KirbyYoshi), and I didn't vote for Yeroc.

Primarily, my lack of vote on Yeroc was wondering if I was even able to do so since the day had already ended but the thread had not closed. Regardless, if I was scum it would have led to an immediate kill in my favor. There's no reason for scum to NOT lynch someone when that opportunity arrives, but every reason for a responsible town member to not do so. I am not sold on Yeroc being town, but I'm more inclined to believe KirbyYoshi is scum. tHe-Man rubs me the wrong way; since the beginning of the game before KevinM had done anything at all, he's had his sights set on him. This is either completely a biased decision made illogically, or he was deliberately distancing himself from KevinM since the beginning of the game. The moment Day 2 started, he posts a giant wall of text against KevinM but then doesn't follow through. Instead, he pushes for Yeroc over and over again.

I haven't jumped on any lynch that I felt was incorrect, and so far have 100% "kill mafia" rate with my votes. I no more protected KevinM than I protected Yeroc or anyone else that had a wagon on them; I asked questions and made my decisions. To say that I defended KevinM and ignore my posts towards anyone else is a little odd. It's especially odd to consider I would kill a scum mate day one and then pull a 180 and protect a scum mate the next.

Thinking about that, I think this information might help:

Vote Count for Day 1:
Final Vote Count: Day 1
Chill (7) - Gheb_01, Overswarm, McFox, Hilt, Scamp, Kirbyoshi, tHe-Man
tHe-Man (1) - Ignatius
McFox (1) - KevinM
KevinM (1) - Chill

Not Voting
Dastrn, Mayling, Yeroc

Final Day 2 - Vote Count
KevinM (1) - Dastrn
Dastrn (1) - KevinM
tHe-Man (1) - Yeroc
Kirbyoshi (2) - Scamp, Overswarm
Yeroc (4) - Gheb_01, Hilt, Mayling, tHe-Man

Not Voting
Kirbyoshi

Currently, I trust only Gheb and Scamp. I believe them both to be town by a significant degree. From the actions of Yeroc and tHe-Man, I'm confident that at least one of them is scum.

Hilt I am unsure of, because he knows absolutely nothing about him. He doesn't post anything for extended periods of time, and then comes in only after someone else starts a wagon for him, and then he only posts what he feels is safe. Knowing Hilt this isn't too suspicious, but I'm cautious about using how well I know him IRL to make my decision.

KirbyYoshi though... him I don't like at all.

I'll be back later.

Until then:

Vote: KirbyYoshi

Overswarm

is laughing at you
EBWDP:
Unvote

I have the same restriction tHe-Man had before. Someone else is controlling my vote this round and I cannot vote. I hadn't read the PM until after I posted, my bad.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Overswarm said:
This is either completely a biased decision made illogically, or he was deliberately distancing himself from KevinM since the beginning of the game. The moment Day 2 started, he posts a giant wall of text against KevinM but then doesn't follow through. Instead, he pushes for Yeroc over and over again.
I noticed this as well, and was thinking about following up on it.

Scamp, how do you feel about this possibility?

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'm actually still recovering from OS saying he trusts me to be town by a significant degree.

But before I comment on anything I'm gonna do what I should have done earlier, which is re-read the thread knowing Kevin is mafia and Dast is town.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright just got home. I'll start my reread in a bit, not gonna sleep for awhile tonight. Should be able to make a post tonight, if not I will tomorrow, have to do so for two games @_@

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'd like to hear Hilt's character claim now, if possible.

Also agree on OS being scum. We should lynch him toDay if there's any ambiguity on the Hilt/Yeroc claims.
I'm Rahzar

I'm not going to do a full claim, but I'll claim that restriction. If Shredder claimed, I would have to quote his post and say "Momma!" some time before the end of the day or during the next night phase a random townie would be targeted for a kill.

So yeah, he's definitely not lying about the restriction. I'm not 100% sure that it makes him town. There's still the chance of him being the remaining Turtle, but I doubt it. How exactly did your restriction work Yeroc?

On to OS!

If you notice, I'm careful with all of my votes and don't start a wagon just to start a wagon.
This doesn't change the fact that you avoided giving your opinion on the current matters unless asked about them specifically. Every time I asked "what are your opinions on everything" you played it off as yourself needing more information. Waiting for something. But you expected everyone else to keep actively scumhunting, while you sit on the sidelines, merely stating whether or not you agree with a lynch when it's brought up. This is what I was talking about. Not about you starting a wagon, I could care less about that.

To say that I defended KevinM and ignore my posts towards anyone else is a little odd.
Doing something pro town does not nullify yourself doing something scummy.

It's especially odd to consider I would kill a scum mate day one and then pull a 180 and protect a scum mate the next.
It's called bussing. Completely common.

Currently, I trust only Gheb and Scamp. I believe them both to be town by a significant degree.
Why do you believe them to be town? I'd like to hear this, if you don't mind.

From the actions of Yeroc and tHe-Man, I'm confident that at least one of them is scum.
..what? What have they done to make it so that you are "confident" that this is not TvT (town vs town). Are you sure? Are you leaning more towards one of them than the other? It seems like you're basing it more on the situation they're both in, than something either of them did. Also, if you're sure one of them is scum, why not vote (or fos, in your case) one of them instead of Kirbyoshi? Is it because you don't actually have a solid case on either of them? Or is this you waiting for more info again? I don't even fully understand your stance on kirbyoshi.

Alright, been up doin mafia stuff for a few hours now... gonna take a nap. Going to do a reread on Mayling and possibly scamp.

Looking forward to a more quality post from OS when he gets home :p

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
My restriction was exactly the same. If the Shredder claimed, I had the rest of the day to quote it and post "Master Shredder!" or a Townie died that night.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
It's kinda hard to push a lynch against KevinM if nobody (except dastrn <3) agreed with it. Then we just assumed KevinM scum and from that point of view pushed on Yeroc.
But I like OS push as much as Yeroc atm

OS, we've set our sights on KevinM at the start for META purposes, we even said that. Afterwards, KevinM proved scummy, and we went on to try to get him lynched. Cba to reply to the rest, maybe ryker will.

//Xonar

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Btw us and Gheb are (soft)cleared are you guys dumb?

1. our voting restriction held true.
2. the pm said that TOWN would be punished if we voted early, and gheb was the one who got voteblocked. thus gheb = town

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
A bolt of lightning fell from the sky and hit Hilt Rahzar (Town Idiot Mason), electrocuting him and causing his eyes to explode. Just as he grabbed his face in agony, some street punks drove by. When they saw a raging giant wolf, they pulled out their guns and shot Hilt repeatedly, at least 47 bullets riddling his body.

Still not dead, Rahzar stumbled backwards into an alley and passed some bums standing around a barrel fire. Terrified by the brute before them, the bums pushed him into the barrel, tipping it over and setting Rahzar's fur on fire. Flailing now and in some of the worst agony ever experienced by a living creature, Rahzar looked even more terrifying than ever. The bums grabbed planks, pipes, broken bottles and anything else they could find in the alley and began beating the flaming monster before them. Rahzar tried to escape them, but without eyes to see where he was going, he ran into the brick walls of the alley repeatedly, doing as much damage to himself as the bums were able to inflict with their impromptu weapons.

Electrocuted, blind, shot, set on fire and beaten, Rahzar finally stumbled out into the street... where he was hit by a trash truck and partially crushed by its wheels. The bums watched from the street as the careening truck smashed into a nearby building... a hardware store that specialized in saw blades. The truck exploded after the crash and hundreds of saw blades came flying out, and inexplicably, most of them came flying out in a straight line directly at Rahzars twisted, burning ball of flesh that barely resembled a living creature any longer. Some of them embedded themselves into his body, others cut straight through him, turning him into ribbons.

A toxic waste truck turned the corner just at the wrong moment and seeing the chaos before him, the driver slammed on the breaks. The truck jackknifed and the tank of toxic waste smashed into the ground, breaking open and spilling all over the street, including the spot where Rahzar's flesh, barely still a body, remained. Rahzar's flesh began to liquify in the toxic goo and then amazingly, it interacted with the contaminated mutagen in his blood and suddenly... his body began to stitch itself back together. Standing whole once more in the middle of street was Rahzar, completely healthy and REALLY pissed off.

He marched towards the bums in the alley, ready to murder every last one of them when suddenly lightning struck him again... and somehow everything else that had happened to him before happened once again. His eyes exploded, gangsters shot him, he was set on fire, bums beat him up, he was hit by ANOTHER trash truck that hit the same hardware store, was sliced to ribbons by another volley of saw blades and then just as the bums were expecting to see a toxic waste truck come screeching around the corner, instead they saw a salt truck that crashed instead... getting salt into all of Rahzar's wounds. Ouch.

The bums walked out in the street and seeing the monster's head was somehow still looking around, they took turns peeing on him and insulting his mother. Just then a bright flash was seen in the sky. Rahzar couldn't see it because he was blind for a second time, but the bums retreated back into their alley. A meteor fell out of the sky and smashed into Rahzar's mutilated body, completely obliterating it.

Rahzar was dead, killed by the universe (aka the Game Moderator).

Everyone was in so much shock that they just sat around and waited for night to come.

Night Falls.

Night actions are due to me by Wednesday, April 21st at Noon Eastern Time.

Everyone go read the rules one more time. The rules state that you cannot post or reference an image in your role PM. If you can't play by the rules, the universe is going to be very, very harsh with you.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Day breaks in New York City and everyone met back up again for battle. The villains could only hope that their ordeal, the onslaught from the Ninja Turtles, would soon be over now that three of the turtles had been slain.

Day 4 Begins

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch
A deadline has been set for Saturday, May 1st at Noon Eastern Time

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Going out for the evening but before I do, I'd just like to announce that I took a hit last night.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hilt's death is unfortunate, but it confirms something for us:

Yeroc is scum.

If Hilt is Rahzar and has the restriction that goes along with Shredder and Yeroc has the same restriction, the only logical explanation would be that Yeroc is Tokka.

Further evidence comes from googling "Tokka" and "Rahzar"

Googling Rahzar:

Googling Tokka:

Both are from the same website and have the same feel to them, too.

Yeroc claimed to have the same restriction as Hilt. Logically, this means he'd be connected to Shredder. Krang is already dead, Rahzar was Hilt, leaving only Tokka and Tatsu. Yeroc claimed Tatsu. However...

Further information comes from this important fact: Yeroc is alive

Yeroc wasn't modkilled and posted a picture. i.e., he was lying about his role for no **** reason. His picture wasn't the picture sent in his PM; if it was, he'd be dead. His claim was a safe claim or a straight up lie.

While there might be a Tatsu in this game, it is impossible for Yeroc to be Tatsu since M3D didn't kill him simultaneously with Hilt.

Vote: Yeroc

In other news, nobody died during the night.

This means either the mafia member was an inactive player that simply missed the deadline, decided that killing someone was a bad idea, or we have a nurse/medic/whatever in the game still going strong. That's good for town. I think it'd be important to not role claim at this point for that reason; any hint as to who the nurse is would be bad.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
EBWOP: Ninja'd by Scamp. I'm assuming this means the nurse is confirmed, and the mafia tried to kill someone.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
i actually don't get what you mean >.>

or rather i'd rather not assume. what do you mean, exactly?
It means someone tried to kill him and he was protected, I'm assuming. This would confirm him being town.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
overswarm, how many scum do you think is left?
I can't figure it out. It depends on Yeroc's flip, really. If Yeroc is town/independent I'd assume one mafia left. If Yeroc is mafia and the game continues, then there's one mafia left again.

It's either the last turtle and splinter, last turtle and april, or last turtle, april, and splinter.

Remember that M3D routinely says "villains", so anyone that isn't considered a villain would HAVE to be scum or independent. I doubt this game would be filled with obscure characters like the radical gecko or venus the turtle or anyone like that, leaving only a possibility of three potential mafia members. Two is a possibility, one is a possibility. If it's three mafia members left the game is already done because there's no way to win, so it's pointless to even think about it.

I'm just going to wait for Yeroc's flip. tHe-Man's tunneling on KevinM and Yeroc has been pretty interesting to me, but it basically depends on Yeroc's flip as to what I think about it.

I'm assured Gheb is town, and am pretty sure Scamp is town. Scamp announcing that he "took a hit" makes me assume there is a nurse that saved him and he was notified. Unless he was lying, in which case he is mafia and just didn't kill anyone and then claimed to have been saved by the nurse so that he wasn't a target. It's one of those "one or the other" situations, but I was inclined to believe he was town prior to that claim, and Yeroc is a pretty obvious case at the moment, in my opinion.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
that's what i assumed, but how did he know?
Since we weren't notified it'd have to be either

A) mason buddy who was a nurse filling Scamp in that he was saved
B) M3D PMing him and letting him know

more than likely the latter. There's no way we can confirm it.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I'm alive because I read the rules.

Scamp, I'd reiterate my last question from yesterDay, but I'd rather go with something new. What do you mean by you "took a hit" last night?

I'd REALLY like to hear something about everything going on from Kirbyo.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
It means that during the night someone tried to kill me and that attempt was blocked. Perhaps it was a medic-type role that saved me. Maybe I have some way of protecting myself. Or maybe there's another reason. I'd rather the mafia not know how I was spared.

But yes, a PM from M3D informed me that during the night I was hit, and *somehow* I was saved.

I would like to point out that, assuming I'm not lying, this doesn't quite clear me as town. What it does mean is that I'm not mafia. I could still be some kind of independent.

If I had to guess, I'd say there's one more mafia and one independent left. I think that if someone has a role that specifically suggests that there is an independent out there that they should claim it now. Otherwise, it's time to get hunting. And now that I know for a fact that the mafia wanted me dead, I think I know what suspicions I'm going to act on.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
ARE YOU GUYS DUMB?

Yeroc is CONFIRMED SCUM!

He posted a pic of who he ''supposedly' is (the ninja guy) and DIDN'T GET MODKILLED. That's because the rule only applies to pictures IN YOUR ROLE PM

QUICKLYNCH HIM BECAUSE THE RULES PROVE HE'S LYING. god.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Mayling, read through the last day and you see why I'm cleared (has nothing to do with OS's thought process though) - I breadcrumbed my role. Also the Man soft-clears me as well.

Vote Yeroc

Obvscum has to go toDay.

Scamp's claim is iffy.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Iffy how?

And don't quicklynch Yeroc. We have until May. Let's use that time.

Top Bottom