• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might V! Cleveland, OH May 30th!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If AZ cannot go I cannot go!

For I don't want to go without a teammate. I don't think I pass through colombus on the way to Cleveland though >_>

Smash Glov

Smash Cadet
isint it a little early for pools to be posted considering we dont know the actual turnout? just excited itt XD

jokey665

Smash Ace
Now that OS said something about teammates, yeah I'm almost 100% sure Framerate isn't going so I don't have a teammate. Even though I said I'm planning on not playing ROB I'll play him in teams because he's the only character I'm really competent at using and I don't want to screw my teammate over by using a character I'm not as familiar with.

SO if somebody wants to team with me, let me know.

Revven

FrankerZ
There's a problem with that. I lived by Falco400 when I was at the school, but now I'm back home which is quite a ways from there. Like I said ITT, I'll ask the driver but I can't guarantee anything.
SO, any word on what's going on, KB? >_>

Kinda need to know... soon...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
It's only 20 minutes out of my way if I'm going to pick up shugo to also get falco400. However, 20 minutes can be quite a delay if the TO isn't at his own tourney. Anyone that is coming from the south (which is I believe, everyone) can stop by and pick up falco400. He's like 5-10 minutes out of the way and he'll probably throw some money at you.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Tom, you better do good because you're canton's main rep for brawl now. Unfortunately, I seem to have no-money johns... So I may not even be able to enter melee :(. I'll still try my best to make it for friendlies and to bring blue rouge, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be 100% right now, although I'm doing everything possible to make sure it happens...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
What is a pool?
A place where children swim.

A pool is basically a round robin sort of affair where everyone in the pool plays everyone else, and the people with the best win/loss records make it to brackets. The others are knocked out of the tournament.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Tom, I have secured a vehicle 100%, so unless something ridiculous happens this is a go.

EDIT: I want to leave around 9-ish, PM me with where you want to be picked up.

Do you know if anyone else from our crew interested in this?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Top 4 advance from pools, making 32 man bracket right?
yup.

Also, if you could swing by cadiz on the way and pick up BYAA and possibly DeaD, it'll be extra gas money and you can get your revenge on him. Otherwise I don't think cadiz is gonna make it.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
itt, I'm looking forward to seeing you vs blue rouge, he's crazy. Did you put him in your pool on purpose? lol.

Also, I really need to get Brawl+ onto my wii before this...

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
What is a pool?
Wait...
??????????????????????????

Jay... you are like 17 hours away from this tourney and you are in this thread...

You are not in Ohio...

You are not in this state...

You are not even in this region...

Why are you in this thread????

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Tom, I have secured a vehicle 100%, so unless something ridiculous happens this is a go.

EDIT: I want to leave around 9-ish, PM me with where you want to be picked up.

Do you know if anyone else from our crew interested in this?
Woo woo.
With melee peoples there, I think anyone here would be interested. I'll see to them, if they're busy and whatnot.
Panera will prob be a good pickup place xd.
Wario gonna wiin~

master-fresh

Smash Rookie
Wait...
??????????????????????????

Jay... you are like 17 hours away from this tourney and you are in this thread...

You are not in Ohio...

You are not in this state...

You are not even in this region...

Why are you in this thread????
At the time I followed you... I was reading to see what you were doing...asked what pools were and then logged off...

Skyson

Smash Ace
I might be interested in this. I might even play Brawl, for ****'s sake. I've got a lot of money to blow, and if there's Melee then I have a good alternate. I want to see Tom do awesome as well, so maybe.

9:00-ish at Panera's? I might be able to do that.

Let me check with my ride to Panera's, I want to be in this.

-Sionnach-

Smash Rookie
I'm hoping I can go to this. I guess I'll find out by tomorrow. :ohwell:

Maybe I'll even play Brawl for the first time in months. 8D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well Exxxcuuuussseee me princess!!!

I only came in here because I was curious!
And I don't go to tourneys as often as you do because I am not a nerd like YOU are...
That's exactly what came to mind as I watched you two bicker.

Also, not a nerd, he says as he replies to a thread on a gaming site about a gaming tournament 17 hours away? I beg to differ.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Well Exxxcuuuussseee me princess!!!

I only came in here because I was curious!
And I don't go to tourneys as often as you do because I am not a nerd like YOU are...
Hey Jay!!!

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Go away!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ahhhh thats what it is....I use to say that all the time growing up...Link With his brown hair...With a Ken Masters Kinda Personality....Actually They had the Same Voice actor as well on the old series that use to come on USA....Glad i got em on DVD now...

Top Bottom