• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Dude unless you are Dkrew Im pretty sure us valley noobs can beat you all.

Mr.C

Smash Master
JesusFreak said:
Austin just has Victoria, what's left of Dallas, and then Houston, and we'll be 2nd in TX :)
:confused: :confused: :confused: Converse + sa Austin will never beat..... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Only if you pay the $100, Jfreak. I don't have that much money to put down for a crew match.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Bahamut, that's if you even make our 5 man crew. :p We're planning on having "tryouts" to see exactly who will represent Austin at tournaments etc.

tsetse

Smash Lord
JesusFreak said:
Bahamut, that's if you even make our 5 man crew. :p We're planning on having "tryouts" to see exactly who will represent Austin at tournaments etc.

JF are you sure you can even make the crew cuz according to MrC austin has some really good guys. Who would be in the Austin Crew BTW.

Mr.C

Smash Master
JesusFreak said:
Austin just has Victoria, what's left of Dallas, and then Houston, and we'll be 2nd in TX :)
You guys didn't play our real crew.

This is L337, Mr.C was logged in on this computer so yeah...whatever don't feel like logging in as L337.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
lol no offense to um any austin people at all besides JF cuz i like talkin trash to him lol.. but, over the years of playing austin at tournaments and such ..... the only "decent" people in austin are Wes and bj.... :)

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
Boom I hear ya... N Dallas got some hustlers up there huh?? Well see how it is at the Next TGA. Also is TGA soley going to be 1v1 or will there be 2v2 this time as well.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I don't think TGA has been officially announced, and probably won't be until UT starts schol. So I honstly can't tell if there will be teams or not. I hope there will be tho. Also, Austin will take any challengers. :) Don't listen to Fear, he's just sore. :chuckle:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lonniek and I are definitly going to the next tga....I want some practice with the austin crew first thou...you guys should come over to my house this weekend sometime. My step brothers friend is coming up from San Antonio and I heard he has a good samus..and lonniek will be there..and of course me. One of you guys email me at Hylian_jb@hotmail.com.

tsetse

Smash Lord
MajinLink 287 said:
Yeah, you're just lucky we couldn't form the Converse+SA crew that day, or else you guys would have been *** *****.
Is it really a crew if you guys have to bring in people from like 3 different cities. Is it?

Mr.C

Smash Master
It is a crew.... "fcnl2" "Fat Chicks Need Love Too" pretty much indeed.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
O.o o.O.......

Setsuna

Smash Apprentice
Yo peeps havent been here in awhile but I am throwing smash meetings in my apt some of you know me so dont dissapoint me in replying. I am in S.A. again (sorry my Dallas peeps) and I need to get my skills up so to the S.A. peeps who want to meet up let me know and lets set a date Peace

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
Dude first of all my peinis just grew like 4 inches last night which means that i got better at smash. You see it was the game developers that said once your peinis has grown 4 inches awwwww .........**** What im tring to say is that you guys suck

Ohh and seeing how the coach knows everything SAK + Converse=pwnage
dude(SOS, FEAR, ZERO, MR C, MAJIN,BETTY,COACH)=pwnage
well not really Majin.....umm or Betty ...yeah sry Mr C.....yeah Fear probly not, SOS umm i dont think so and not you Zero you have sweaty hands

humm???

I guess that just leaves me...........yeah i can beat all you ****s

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
AAAUUUGGGHHH MY NAME IS RED NOW!!!!!

I CAN'T BE RED! I'M A LONGHORN, FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Anyways, I'm announcing a smashfest for all Austinites tomorrow in my apartment. From 5-ish till whenever. PM me for directions. Bring whatever you want for snacks, drinks, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom