• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Brawl Power Ranking [Updated Ranking! Winter 2012-2013 Season (MK Legal)]

Patooty

Smash Ace
lol clouderz owns BC brawl.

If playing in a brawl tourney wasn't an auto-donation to clouderz, then there'd be more brawl players right now.

ikool

Smash Apprentice

If playing in a brawl tourney wasn't an auto-donation to clouderz, then there'd be more brawl players right now.
Alright fellas, *pulls out shotgun*, lets take him out. :laugh:

Who's planning to attend the brawl smashfest on Wednesday? I have a midterm that day, but I will definitely be there later.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
ya clouderz what a noob

if anyone wants to play online sometime this week, catch me on allisbrawl, LOL cuz thats where you get good at brawl.

i am actually the coolest person you will ever meet in person, Ever.
i just talk **** online cuz, i've been doing that for 3 years? im 14 dont take me srs

stoked for pheonix brawl :)
Wow I'm impressed David! :)

This is actually one of the most normal and genuinely nice posts with a dash of entertaining playful mocking value that I think I've seen you make. It's something a very respectable and mature veteran would say in this community regarding the relevant topic. It's absent of major fowl language, unnecissary immature remarks or ridiculous offensive irrelevancies. And it's the first post I've seen from you in half a year almost...

Mad respect man! Based off this post, it would seem that you've become part of the smash community (wherever you've been the last little while) rather than a really good and young upcoming player that couldn't quite handle himself in a position of ownage.

Hope to see you again and hope you're doing well. It's been a while since the champ was back, and this post makes you actually sound like a wicked awesome champ. Great to see! :)

Hopefully my vague assumption off this recent post is mildly accurate and you're not still obnoxious beyond reason. ;)

Tony *cough* Melee
;)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Alright fellas, *pulls out shotgun*, lets take him out. :laugh:

Who's planning to attend the brawl smashfest on Wednesday? I have a midterm that day, but I will definitely be there later.
There are at least 5-6 of us that I know are going, but unfortunately, most of us won't be able to make it until later. Hopefully some of the others will make it earlier, but we (myself, Brians, Jordan, Corbin, maybe Ben) will be there later on for sure. =0 Also, I have a midterm on Wednesday as well, so no johns. :x

@ Patooty: Brawl in Alberta is an auto-donation to Superboom, but everybody still plays there. =3

LOL @ Dynamism's insightful analysis on the growing maturity of clouderz's posting style. XD In all seriousness, clouderz, you're doing a good job of hyping yourself up for Pheonix Brawl, so you'd better deliver. If Dynamism's examination is true, you'll get along with us just fine.

:005:

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
hehe...sounds like clouderz is starting to mature...i would accept a non cocky 14 year old as top player if he proves it at pheonix...hell i would even enjoy playing against you...

Clouderz

Smash Ace
no ones ever not got along with me, and no ones ever NOT liked playing against me, LOL
except for that one guy that QQ'd cuz he thought i used infinite dimensional cape when i actually just flew under the stage.

unityole

Smash Lord
no ones ever not got along with me, and no ones ever NOT liked playing against me, LOL
except for that one guy that QQ'd cuz he thought i used infinite dimensional cape when i actually just flew under the stage.
hes right ,

unfortunately we have to call off Wednesday's brawl fest, some things came up, on top of that I work on both Tuesday and Wednesday so makes it even harder for me to make this happen. Even if I said that, the game room is still open, im sure jake and ikool will be there.

again sorry to bail on last moment here but this week is a no go for me unless its changed to Thursday or Saturday.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
LOL dimensional cape.
I remember one time you did it for like 2 seconds across the stage and that EC guy wanted you DQ'd. That was hilarious, that guy was really bad at the game too XD

Yeah you're not hard to get along with, that's not the problem. The problem was that after a while, the fowl mouth, negative remarks and general attitude made the majority of people NOT want to be around you, despite getting along with you. I thought that stuff was hilarious for the most part, even though a lot of it crossed the line of funny and arrogant. But I'm an obnoxious type too. ;)

I thought that games room was too small and odd for smash setups. Pretty much the only reason I'll be coming to SFU Surrey in May is for Dota afterwards. :p

Clouderz

Smash Ace
LOL dimensional cape.
I remember one time you did it for like 2 seconds across the stage and that EC guy wanted you DQ'd. That was hilarious, that guy was really bad at the game too XD

Yeah you're not hard to get along with, that's not the problem. The problem was that after a while, the fowl mouth, negative remarks and general attitude made the majority of people NOT want to be around you, despite getting along with you. I thought that stuff was hilarious for the most part, even though a lot of it crossed the line of funny and arrogant. But I'm an obnoxious type too. ;)

I thought that games room was too small and odd for smash setups. Pretty much the only reason I'll be coming to SFU Surrey in May is for Dota afterwards. :p
LOL yea i remember that too, funny
but yea ill come down on the trolling
its from a mixture of line, and allisbrawl
but yea, sorry everyone
im not holding back at pheonix though, :)

LFL

Smash Journeyman
The venue has been changed for Phoenix

It will now be held at Home Video in Port Coquitlam

New venue address: 3274 Coast Meridian Rd
Port Coquitlam BC, V3B 3N4

I think this venue will be better. The venue fee has not changed. The owner will be providing us with 10 tv's! The only thing i need now are people to bring Wiis!! The store also has new gc controllers for sale. So if you are looking for one, now's your chance. I will get AJ to change the OP asap.

The owner of Home Video has requested a poster to advertise. Anyone with photoshop skills that's up to it can send me their design at bc_wrestling@hotmail.com.

unityole

Smash Lord

I think this venue will be better. The venue fee has not changed. The owner will be providing us with 10 tv's! The only thing i need now are people to bring Wiis!! The store also has new gc controllers for sale. So if you are looking for one, now's your chance. I will get AJ to change the OP asap.

The owner of Home Video has requested a poster to advertise. Anyone with photoshop skills that's up to it can send me their design at bc_wrestling@hotmail.com.
wow nice port coq is so much closer, good stuff.

Clouderz

Smash Ace

WOOOOOWW! AWESOME NEWS
I LIVE LIKE RIGHT NEXT TO POCO
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, so legit!!!

unityole

Smash Lord
another heads up

unfortunately we have to call off Wednesday's brawl fest, some things came up, on top of that I work on both Tuesday and Wednesday so makes it even harder for me to make this happen. Even if I said that, the game room is still open, im sure jake and ikool will be there.

again sorry to bail on last moment here but this week is a no go for me unless its changed to Thursday or Saturday.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
lol game is weird, yea jack wtf...no one has said anything since your last post.. :p lol..jk where is everyone at????

breez

Smash Ace
Wow clouderz went from douchebag -> cool within one page! I am now excited that clouderz is coming.

I am going to have to start playing snake again because I hate MK dittos - ****it.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
Wow clouderz went from douchebag -> cool within one page! I am now excited that clouderz is coming.

I am going to have to start playing snake again because I hate MK dittos - ****it.
LOL...well we should practice then...MK dittos and MK VS snake.. i need more experience on that matchup

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
WOOOOOWW! AWESOME NEWS
I LIVE LIKE RIGHT NEXT TO POCO
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, so legit!!!
Yo, Clouderz. If me, SuPeRbOoM, and KillL0ck come for this (we likely are. just gotta drink lotsa energy drinks to make the drive. lmao),

You down for a $5/$10 MM? MK vs. Sonic.

Hard as it is, it's one of my more favorite top tier match-ups along with Diddy.

unityole

Smash Lord
Yo, Clouderz. If me, SuPeRbOoM, and KillL0ck come for this (we likely are. just gotta drink lotsa energy drinks to make the drive. lmao),

Hard as it is, it's one of my more favorite top tier match-ups along with Diddy.
if dan comes i will mm and only mm dan in 64, no one else allowed except for maybe doubles 64 mm

edit: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260625, tourney thread up, 2 days tournament!

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
COME TO JACKS TOURNAMENT!!! GONNA BE **** YO! would be a good practice and to know what were gonna be up against at pheonix...!!

Clouderz

Smash Ace

ill 20$ or higher your sonic, lol

mad confident :p

i cant wait to play dan again <33333

ya breeze i tend to do that a lot, im hard to stay mad at<3

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
ill 20$ or higher your sonic, lol

mad confident :p

i cant wait to play dan again <33333

ya breeze i tend to do that a lot, im hard to stay mad at<3
well i hope your not as everyone has described you so far in person...i would def like to have an MK ditto with you tho...

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
You've never met clouderz I assume... >_>
How do you think he can dodge things so easy and hit people with his sword before they can see him?
Metaknight isn't any bigger than kirby, and kirby is like 6 inches tall or something?
He's freakin small and sneaky

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
How do you think he can dodge things so easy and hit people with his sword before they can see him?
Metaknight isn't any bigger than kirby, and kirby is like 6 inches tall or something?
kirby is 8 inches tall
in the anime meta knight was just noticeably smaller than him (from what i remember it has been a long time since i have seen it), and he was also in the same ridiculously awkward pose.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/nbxW23yh3CY/0.jpg
pic relevant, could you imagine walking around constatly like that?

Clouderz

Smash Ace
You'd have to be REALLY small to able to bathe in 80 quarters. If you wanted to do that, you'd be better off going for pennies.

no u

:005:
ya mk is a pretty cool..guy? we dont really have any proof what mk is, hes just a blue ball with a sword that can turn into a tornado n ****

There wouldn't be enough quarters for it to be legit. $500 MM!?!? lol for the love of god jk.

go the way of pennies, bro.
lol

kirby is 8 inches tall
in the anime meta knight was just noticeably smaller than him (from what i remember it has been a long time since i have seen it), and he was also in the same ridiculously awkward pose.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/nbxW23yh3CY/0.jpg
pic relevant, could you imagine walking around constatly like that?
the anime was so c00l

Yes... so badass
who the hell DOESNT wanna main that ******s?

Top Bottom