• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
King Beef I'm sure Xyro only made that offer to Dark Pch. because WHOBO 3 is ran by Xyro himself and I don't even think he knows you are coming.

AlphaZealot runs Dallas.

I'm so hyped.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
King Beef I'm sure Xyro only made that offer to Dark Pch. because WHOBO 3 is ran by Xyro himself and I don't even think he knows you are coming.

AlphaZealot runs Dallas.

I'm so hyped.
I'm pretty stoked about it.

Now I need to find a way to get to Dallas by myself.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
This is too easy. There is a dirty trick in there somewhere. I know some of the crazy **** TX has done to people in tournies. I heard what you guys did to inui one time he went out there. I heard house you banned someone from your tournies cause he said something to you which was not that serious. Your state is seriously foul.
Inui has been to WHOBO 1/WHOBO 2 and like 5-6 other HOBOs. Hes not banned ANYWHERE in tx. LOL we just give him a hard time on certain things. Hell, hes confirmed for WHOBO 3.

Now you know damm well I hate TX for all it's crap it statrs, really with me. You bring up past crap that was over with to start more BS. Like your last post in this thread. I have that loser dphatso coming to my region thread out of random insulting me and starting ****. To a tourny he did not attened. Plus a few more TX morons still talking crap.
Relax, you aint the only one we troll or give a hard time. We do this thing to lots of people and lots of people do it to us(florida for example). Its all fun and games.

I told you on aim before that you was one of the cool people I liked. Cause you played samus and stuck with her. Not many people have the will to do that since people love and want money. You seriously trashed all that and continued to me a straight a-hole. Even till this day you have been. That's one thing I seriously dispise and wh I hate people.
You hate the ONLINE version of xyro. 99% of all humans on earth do too. wait till u see and talk to me in person....its 100% different. You want proof? Ask ANYBODY(i mean anybody) that has talked to me online FIRST then met me later. You will get the same response from all them people....im a normal joe.

Now out of random you give me this offer? I really don't even wanna see TX faces for all the crap they have caused and started. You are half the reason I am not friends with a **** load of people on the Peach boards and smash community. Cause they wanna be one with the crowd and add on to your BS. can't even have my back, and wanna sound funny and show off. MLG Dallas I was gonna go too. I got a good job and could afford it in 2 weeks of work. But I did not wanna be in a place were I don't like alot of people. Fights would have broke out if you,dphatso or any TX moron would have actied stupid to me or tourny my matches. You did this crap to inui and that was seriously ****ed up. That dude was seriously hurt how that went down. I don't like punks like that. I don't care if I would have gotten kicked out the venue and DQ from MLG. I would have got uo to anyone of you TX boys and quitting my match and fits would have been launched. This may be a video game but there is a limit to how far one can go. You have gone to far on this baords and have done it in person to people.
Thats nice and all but nothing like that ever happens at my event. We are al pretty respectfull. The WORST thing that has happened was a mk kid losing to a dk kid named JEW. He threw his controler(it shattered) and stormed off for 3 hours. Thats it. Tx is VERY peaceful. Again, ask ANYBODY from NY(pikapika/San/Snakeeee) or EC (inui/m2k/atmosk). Hell even ask the state we hate the MOST(florida), we treated redhalberd like a champ. Again, dont let ONLINE or swf screw with you. Tx is really cool and u will be treated like a normal joe when u come here.

I'm one of your main targets to your state for stuff like this. And I seriously can't stand your state. I had beef with the WC but does not compare to one state. Now I see this random offer while still insulting me in the process. I'm gonna talk this over with the few people I am cool with in NYC Cause trust me,people will hate stupid and will say something I won't like. wether in my matches or in my face. If I decided to take this deal. I will ask something of you.

I dont offer this deal to many people. Just the ones i really want to come to my events. Those people are special. San/inui/mikehaze and several other shave got this treatment so consider yourself on their level of "omg i wanna see/play this person"

- I am pretty sure you wanna have a good ran tourny and don't want anything to happen right? So you must have balls to invite me to it know I hate TX to no end. So to make your tourny another good one, here is the deal. If any one from TX starts or says any kind of BS durning my matches, 50 bucks comes out of YOUR poket and is giving to me. And thats for each a-hole. And I get it right here on the spot. This will avoid a fight. or I will make that 50 go to someone who came with me. I could really care less for money. And yes, this includes you dude. If this happens, you can kick me out the venue and leave me alone. I'll find my way back to the airport and head to NYC. The rest that came with me can stay.

Im gonna ignore this cause its just plain ********. NO ONE is gonna pay you ****. LOL. I already told u that we are all different offline. Even you.

I have no clue why me or all people getting this deal. So I know something is up. You agree to this, And I'll show this to my peoples. So they can see it. And this deal is sealed. We won't have no problems, people have a good time, and that be it. And seriously man, I really don't care for getting kicked out for a fight and w/e. But I am not gonna stand for this
Ill tell you(again) why im offering you this deal.

You seem like a poopy emo A-hole online. But after jerm played you at apex he said u were not like that at all offline. That kinda made me think "hmm this dude might be cool" and then i see some recent results of you getting top 7 in some random tournies with GOOD people so again im like "hmm maybe hes a cool dude AND a good player. he would be a good asset to WHOBO, lets invite this guy."

So we got a deal?
Sit back relax and THINK about what i just posted. NONE of the words i posted had malice. Im dead serious about letting you into all events for free and housings/transporting you for free(you dont gotta stay with me if u dont wanna, u can stay with another texan). If you feel like this is a "trap" then i request of you to ask SAN/INUI/SNAKEEE/PIKAPIKA/MIKEHAZE/ALLY/M2K/ATMOSK/LAIN/DSF/TYRANT/REDHALBERD....ect about tx or me and they will say we are cool.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Inter region trolling is pretty funny to read sometimes. Other than our* Polt I don't see much of the stuff between FL and TX. I should lurk the SW boards more.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I wish I could have a deal like that. :|

I really wanna play you, Illmatic.

You too Xyro. Your Samus looks so beast. I've never played one before.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ughhhhhhh it's like he hit the friggin "come to a Texas tourney" lottery. Dammit I want to go to one of those events so much. :urg:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Never said inui was banned from anything. I was someone else from TX. But that does not have to do with me so w/e.

And fine then. I'll accept your offer. You have me confirmed to go to your tourny. Lets see how this goes. I could use a live traveling vaction anyway since my B-day is March 17. Treat myself a lil.

z00ted

DUDE YES

we will bond in the moonlight, just like the one in your sig!

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Here is a better one!

Why do chemists call Helium, Curium, and Barium the medical elements?

Because if you cant Helium or Curium, you Barium!

Science jokes, I love them!

z00ted

terrible...

here are better ones!

How do you cook toast in the jungle?

You GORRILA IT!11!!!!!1!

What color are burps?

BURPLE

Whats 2 tons and wears glass slipper?

cinderELAPHANT

ahahahahahw whahahahahhahahhha

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
DUDE YES

we will bond in the moonlight, just like the one in your sig!
........Yea, don't swing that way dude.

And that symbol in my sig is from one of my mangas I made. Its a sign of evil or something dark lurking within someone. Fits me perfectly.

Jas Shoken

Smash Cadet
Never said inui was banned from anything. I was someone else from TX. But that does not have to do with me so w/e.

And fine then. I'll accept your offer. You have me confirmed to go to your tourny. Lets see how this goes. I could use a live traveling vaction anyway since my B-day is March 17. Treat myself a lil.
Translation: "IMMA SHOW YOU BOYS"

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Oh and, I wish I got a pretty much full expenses paid for trip to a TX tourney DX

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hey Xyro

I'm a better Peach player than your pride and joy Illmatic over there and I can prove it. What are you gonna do about that?

*crosses fingers*

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Yick... That first match was brutal. But you made quite a stand after that. Good stuff

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Good job bringing the set so close Ill. Something that bugged me though was that you commit soo much to Dair during the set. The first game was brutal with all the punishments he was getting on you. Later on you got a bit more clever with it, but he still got you pretty often with OoS Shuttle Loops. Sorry if you didn't want any critical comments that's just something that bugged me a bit. Good Shee

Top Bottom