• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Dark Pch I think you are taking this wayyy too seriously.

All we are doing is inviting you to Texas to basically chill and have a good time / realize we aren't really douches we just like to mess around here and there.

Xyro is just giving you free admittance as sort of an incentive to come because we both knew you wouldn't come for no reason at all.

We don't care about your previous placings, whether you're and "iconic Peach" (lol) or whatever, just come down, get better, and chill.

Simple as that.

Take the offer bro, this isn't a trap or anything.

z00ted

I know I know I want this.

I didn't even request it, Xyro did.

I talked to him on the phone earlier about you coming down for WHOBO too KB.

I think we may be able to work something out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
hey dark if i get the chance mind if i ask you for advice on my peach at the tourney?
I don't mind. Actually, if you look at my sig, I am a mentor for smashboards. I got this job like 2 weeks ago. They just randomly send me a PM saying I was a part of ther mentoring team. Of course they have me as a Peach mentor, but I am also suppose to teach people the general stuff to get good in the game in general. Smash in general. 4 years in competitive smash does pay off.

You will have to come find me though dude. You said I played you at SNES. I don't quite remember all that. I know I played a Peach in a ditto. But can't make out the face. Memory is a blur

Dark Pch I think you are taking this wayyy too seriously.

All we are doing is inviting you to Texas to basically chill and have a good time / realize we aren't really douches we just like to mess around here and there.

Xyro is just giving you free admittance as sort of an incentive to come because we both knew you wouldn't come for no reason at all.

We don't care about your previous placings, whether you're and "iconic Peach" (lol) or whatever, just come down, get better, and chill.

Simple as that.

Take the offer bro, this isn't a trap or anything.
I already said I take it and you have me comfirmed to go. That is not the problem. The problem is what me getting and taking that over is gonna cause around here. I can sense it is already getting a lil ugly.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I know I know I want this.

I didn't even request it, Xyro did.

I talked to him on the phone earlier about you coming down for WHOBO too KB.

I think we may be able to work something out.
That would be amazing. I want to meet the rest of the Texans and I want to personally help you develop your Peach even further. I want to friendly/MM Xyro too, and win the tourney *cough*

Hopefully...

*crosses fingers*

z00ted

I already said I take it and you have me comfirmed to go. That is not the problem. The problem is what me getting and taking that over is gonna cause around here. I can sense it is already getting a lil ugly.
Ok cool, and nah it's not.
Noone has fought in the SD since like...YOU WERE HERE. :awesome:

That would be amazing. I want to meet the rest of the Texans and I want to personally help you develop your Peach even further. I want to friendly/MM Xyro too, and win the tourney *cough*

Hopefully...

*crosses fingers*
Ok cool, and I want to personally help you develop your Peach even further too.

WAHAHAHAHAHA!

z00ted

****..... I should have multi quoted.

and I misspelled "were" wtf... 12:32 finishing up english essay fail.

Ok cool, and nah it's not.
Noone has fought in the SD since like...YOU WERE HERE. :awesome:
ZING

ZING ZING ZING ZING ZING :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
I don't mind. Actually, if you look at my sig, I am a mentor for smashboards. I got this job like 2 weeks ago. They just randomly send me a PM saying I was a part of ther mentoring team. Of course they have me as a Peach mentor, but I am also suppose to teach people the general stuff to get good in the game in general. Smash in general. 4 years in competitive smash does pay off.

You will have to come find me though dude. You said I played you at SNES. I don't quite remember all that. I know I played a Peach in a ditto. But can't make out the face. Memory is a blur

ok i may not get to you since it will be my first time out of region and i may just be to distracted by all the stuff, hopefully i can though.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
This is all to weird. I don't even know how to feel about all this. Seems people are ticked I got this offer too. I thought I be the last of all people to get this.
If u ever had a chance to impress offline people/online people/peach boards/yourself, whobo 3 IS that chance. Not only that but you will get ALOT of exp from Tx whether you do good or bad.

Sometimes good things happen to random people at random times. Take it and fly with it!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If u ever had a chance to impress offline people/online people/peach boards/yourself, whobo 3 IS that chance. Not only that but you will get ALOT of exp from Tx whether you do good or bad.

Sometimes good things happen to random people at random times. Take it and fly with it!
Is that right? Well, even if you gave me this offer, I still have to take care of personal buiss. For what you caused around here dealing with me, I owe you an *** kicking. 5 buck MM Peach vs Samus. Streamed. You up for it?

Xyro77

Is that right? Well, even if you gave me this offer, I still have to take care of personal buiss. For what you caused around here dealing with me, I owe you an *** kicking. 5 buck MM Peach vs Samus. Streamed. You up for it?
Im gonna eat yo peach just like i eat this chicken leg!

5$ MM ACCEPTED

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Sexy.

I need to start MMing.

Xyrooo, if I don't get to play you during the bracket, can I just MM you too? :3

Xyro77

I accept all peach MMs vs my Samus.

Drk peach, should i make a thread about our EPIC battle?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I accept all peach MMs vs my Samus.

Drk peach, should i make a thread about our EPIC battle?
I guess it be fine. lots know about me and I knoq lots dislike me. even have a bad rep. and I also have a good one and famous People know about the my beef with TX. and I know TX is gonna get up in it. Should be fun aslong as no one acts stupid. With all thisit should make an epic hype fight.

Yea go for it.

Xyro77

Ok im gonna make it in a few hours, gotta get some sleep first. When u wake up u will see it

gantrain05

Smash Master
if im ever in texas i got some revenging to do, i've only been to 2 tournies u guys have been to and the only time i ever played any of you was in pools when i played Dphat in pools a ***** age ago, probably last year, he beat me but i've def improved a ton since then. plus u texas guys are a riot to room with, good bunch of ppl imo, talk alot of **** on the boards, but u guys are actually really cool.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I dunno how to talk ****. lolol

I'm just more chill irl. I'm only hyper when the time calls for it(sugar).

z00ted

peach guard when you come to Dallas you will learn to talk ****.

and no ****ing sugar, lame as hell.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
start hitchhiking now

ask around the houston social.
I don't even think I'll be able to pay my way back.

A bus is cheaper so I might settle with that. Then I'll need to find housing and a way to eat. @.@ I might have to just pack my own food. I need to go to this man..

I need to meet Will. He's my inspiration for brawl.

z00ted

if you are going you need to act fast.

it is like a once in a lifetime chance man - AND you live in Texas, missing this would be a shame.

Buy a ticket before they sell out and try to make it to Dallas.

Houston is real cool with Housing, go around to the social ask about it.

Pack food or whatever, thats fine.

Top Bottom