• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

gantrain05

Smash Master
i don't want to be known, thats why i don't let anyone know what name i use in tournies or tell anyone in person what my smashboards name is, i like to be that random guy who shouldn't be as good as he is, but overrates himself and actually is just terribad at brawl, but it doesn't matter cuz nobody knows who i am except i think uh.....nicole and xyless lol.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
3. I've never done anything like this before. I don't know how this works. I've never stayed at some person's house I've never met in my life by myself.
dude... noones going to kill you.

unless you get on their computer and post every 30 seconds on smashboards

i don't want to be known, thats why i don't let anyone know what name i use in tournies or tell anyone in person what my smashboards name is, i like to be that random guy who shouldn't be as good as he is, but overrates himself and actually is just terribad at brawl, but it doesn't matter cuz nobody knows who i am except i think uh.....nicole and xyless lol.
pro troll right here

gantrain05

Smash Master
what can i say, im in a mood to post much much too often right now. but im not afraid of people killin me, i just find it easier to concentrate on a match when u don't have people hyping everything up, it makes me too nervous

misread that, but peachgaurd no worries man, i've stayed a whole bunch of places, most of the time people are super chill and its usually a good time hangin out with fellow smashers.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
dude... noones going to kill you.

unless you get on their computer and post every 30 seconds on smashboards
Well, consider me dead then.

I'm just royally screwed financially. I know for sure I'm going to WHOBO, though. If anything, I'm going to need a lot of help getting MLG Dallas paid for.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Someone is afraid of getting *****.

If it is that serious to you then don't go. What I suggest you do is go to local tournies. and get use to the scene. Do this a few times so you can feel right at home. Then go on about houseing. The community helps each other out all the time with house or rides. even to people they don;'t know. they just charge people for it in return to make up for it.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Someone is afraid of getting *****.

If it is that serious to you then don't go. What I suggest you do is go to local tournies. and get use to the scene. Do this a few times so you can feel right at home. Then go on about houseing. The community helps each other out all the time with house or rides. even to people they don;'t know. they just charge people for it in return to make up for it.
Lmfao, what local tourneys?

Me and my friends. That's all we are.

We're prob the smallest brawl community consisting of 6 people.

And that's because the other 4 play casually.

I want to go to MLG to meet/ play Will. He's my brawl hero.

z00ted

what can i say, im in a mood to post much much too often right now. but im not afraid of people killin me, i just find it easier to concentrate on a match when u don't have people hyping everything up, it makes me too nervous

misread that, but peachgaurd no worries man, i've stayed a whole bunch of places, most of the time people are super chill and its usually a good time hangin out with fellow smashers.
lol i was directing it towards peachguard not you ;D

I want to go to MLG to meet/ play Illmatic. He's my brawl hero.
why thank you.

oh yeah, Dark check this **** out.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11452034&postcount=321

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
How old are you?

I really can't help you anymore. You seem to be making too much excuses. I usally have to bust my *** alone to get to tournies on the EC. Bus or train, while carrying a TV. wii and a bag of cloths if the tourny is a whole weekend. And I do this with no ehlp at all. Heat rain or snow. You have to put effort for things.

You are afraid to get housed cause you are afraid someone might play buck pirate with you in your sleep. I have had people like Chu dat house me. And we all know he is cool. I had this one guy name mAtt house me for some Mass maddness tournies in 2008. Never met the dude. he knows lili of me. I went to the tourny thread and asked for housing. He afford me it. And did not charge me. drive me to the tourny and back to the house/ train station.

As I said before this is like a giving. People house others all the time with a charge. some might not charge. But this is ALWAYS done. Get to know your community. You guys have a social thread right? get to know people from that. you migfht even find cool people there that be willing to drive you to tournies. Thats how everyone starts out. I did soo much on my own before I got people to give me rides and etc. I had to bust my *** and I had it ruff. You can do the same.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
How old are you?

I really can't help you anymore. You seem to be making too much excuses. I usally have to bust my *** alone to get to tournies on the EC. Bus or train, while carrying a TV. wii and a bag of cloths if the tourny is a whole weekend. And I do this with no ehlp at all. Heat rain or snow. You have to put effort for things.

You are afraid to get housed cause you are afraid someone might play buck pirate with you in your sleep. I have had people like Chu dat house me. And we all know he is cool. I had this one gay name mAtt house me for some Mass maddness tournies in 2008. Never met the dude. he knows lili of me. I went to the tourny thread and asked for housing. He afford me it. And did not charge me. drive me to the tourny and back to the house/ train station.

As I said before this is like a giving. People house others all the time with a charge. some might not charge. But this is ALWAYS done. Get to know your community. You guys have a social thread right? get to know people from that. you migfht even find cool people there that be willing to drive you to tournies. Thats how everyone starts out. I did soo much on my own before I got people to give me rides and etc. I had to bust my *** and I had it ruff. You can do the same.
LMMFAOO.

Wow, Dark. I never said I was afraid of getting ***** at someones house.

I'm just screwed money wise. That's it.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
you were thinking it though.
Yeah.

Then I realized.

Dreams don't come true.

Unless your Micheal Jackson.

I really need to sleep. I got class at 12 today.. It's 3:30 in the morning. I'll talk to you all in a bit. I just realized I might have some free and reliable housing with a friend a met.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Pch talks like he was a former slave or something.
Man you don't understand how it like. You don't travel hardcore like I do. You kids have it easy. Back in my day, we did not have auto sweet spot. Nor could we grab the edge backwards. We had to work for that edge. Back in my day, we did not have mutiple air dodges. we had to be careful when coming back. Back in my day, we had no glide tossing. we hard to work and play it smart to approach. Back in my day, we did not have weak hit stone. so to do attacks out of shield that were not air attacks, were to wave dash out of sheild. Back in my day, you made one mistake while camping and playing gay, thats your whole stock You don't get a second chance.

You damm kids have it so easy now. Have no clue what it is like to work hard for the win.

Yeah.

Then I realized.

Dreams don't come true.

Unless your Micheal Jackson.
It's official, you gay. You type in pink, uses these girly faces. And have a thing for big apes. Just admit it. It's nothing bad. Nothing wrong with being gay. You will feel right at home here.

z00ted

Man you don't understand how it like. You don't travel hardcore like I do. You kids have it easy. Back in my day, we did not have auto sweet spot. Nor could we grab the edge backwards. We had to work for that edge. Back in my day, we did not have mutiple air dodges. we had to be careful when coming back. Back in my day, we had no glide tossing. we hard to work and play it smart to approach. Back in my day, we did not have weak hit stone. so to do attacks out of shield that were not air attacks, were to wave dash out of sheild. Back in my day, you made one mistake while camping and playing gay, thats your whole stock You don't get a second chance.

You damm kids have it so easy now. Have no clue what it is like to work hard for the win.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL alksdjfalskdjfalskdjfalksjfasdf

ok "Grandpa Peach"

WAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's official, you gay. You type in pink, uses these girly faces. And have a thing for big apes. Just admit it. It's nothing bad. Nothing wrong with being gay. You will feel right at home here.
Dark Pch with those hard reads.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol Dark is right. Back in the Melee days it was fun but tougher to recover or do the simplest things that people are granted nowadays. xD

@ Xyro- You would meet me but you know... :awesome:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nothing really, I'm just being sarcastic about Dark getting a free deal but I don't honestly care. xD

I still have a lot of time to save up for that anyway. Can you hook me up with some housing and to/from venue transportation or something though?

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Xyro if it takes a MM for you to actually brawl me, fine. That Time out on Brinstar. I must get my revenge!

Those six pages were probably the best reads of my day lol

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Nothing really, I'm just being sarcastic about Dark getting a free deal but I don't honestly care. xD

I still have a lot of time to save up for that anyway. Can you hook me up with some housing and to/from venue transportation or something though?
Just go to the whobo 3 thread and ask for housing or go to the front page of the whobo 3 thread and read the options for housing. Usually, the person that houses you will pick you up. if not, ill pick you up.

Xyro if it takes a MM for you to actually brawl me, fine. That Time out on Brinstar. I must get my revenge!

Those six pages were probably the best reads of my day lol
u dont gotta MM me to play me. we just havnt seen each other in a while so you never got that revenge match

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
What's wrong with pink?

What's so girly about the faces I use?

Yes, I'm totally gay for a non existing video game character.

:3

<3 :dk2:

Lol.. And I just realized you prob don't understand dry humor. Oh well, I'll see you at WHOBO anyway.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL alksdjfalskdjfalskdjfalksjfasdf

ok "Grandpa Peach"

WAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dark Pch with those hard reads.
Hmmm.....I'm kinda liking that "Grandpa Peach" Sounds pretty bad ***. Uncle Peach is good too. 2 hard choices. Need to decided which title I'll give myself. For now I might just keep Uncle Peach.

I love you Dark Pch!
Is that right?

I just read like 6 pages of useless talk. Quite a waste of my time really. Im sure A Peach vs Samus isn't really news XD
Stop being just a negative nancy. People have even said while I was locked up, it's been boring around here. Pretty sure w/e was going on around here was just dull with some useless spamming. Yet I bet you not have a problem with that. Yet I come back, post a lil, people liking it and laughing and I hear this from you? You seem to be the only one having a problem with it. (Unless the others due) If it is seriously a problem say so. I have no problem bouncing from this thread and you guys go back to how your peach lives was on here.

I was not even suppose to be posting here so much. I was suppose to be on ninja status. But things kept coming up dealing with me so had to take care of that. I don't think wghat was said for these pages was usless. But good fun, humor and a good time/show on here to lighting up this place. All you have to do is say the word if it is a problem and I am out.

Lol Dark is right. Back in the Melee days it was fun but tougher to recover or do the simplest things that people are granted nowadays. xD
Let these kids know. They are all spoiled I swear.

What's wrong with pink?

What's so girly about the faces I use?

Yes, I'm totally gay for a non existing video game character.

:3

<3 :dk2:

Lol.. And I just realized you prob don't understand dry humor. Oh well, I'll see you at WHOBO anyway.
You just expsosed yourself hard. Case dismissed.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Okay I fell asleep last night and found this place sprouted ten pages I finally read through all of them. A couple things:

@At 'why I use *color* convo. Rosalina only comes in one color and thats all I need x3. I have I have to suffer through a wii without her I go blue since Azen was the first Melee and Brawl Peach I saw. He always played blue so I do too lol. If you find yourself asking "Wait Azen played Peach in Brawl?" here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzMqIQmZRyI He wasn't amazing but yeah I saw him first and liked his play.

@Kyle lool at Daisy hate that was hilarious. May I ask when you started disliking her? lol

@Xyro I died at the chicken post.

@PG you know how much free food you get at MLG? Live off of Hot Pockets and Doritos, son.

@Ill I watched that entire ten minute Mario vid without breaking a sweat. Remember my leekspin blog on aib?: http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll282/2link121/Screen Captures/24hourleekspin.png

I dare you guys to break my record lol.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Stop being just a negative nancy. People have even said while I was locked up, it's been boring around here. Pretty sure w/e was going on around here was just dull with some useless spamming. Yet I bet you not have a problem with that. Yet I come back, post a lil, people liking it and laughing and I hear this from you? You seem to be the only one having a problem with it. (Unless the others due) If it is seriously a problem say so. I have no problem bouncing from this thread and you guys go back to how your peach lives was on here.

I was not even suppose to be posting here so much. I was suppose to be on ninja status. But things kept coming up dealing with me so had to take care of that. I don't think wghat was said for these pages was usless. But good fun, humor and a good time/show on here to lighting up this place. All you have to do is say the word if it is a problem and I am out.
You sure love to tell people stuff. Its called my "personal" opinion. They happen often and stop taking what I say seriously. Most things posted in here are useless. Just that this time it was 6 pages at like sleep hours in the night.

When i'm serious my avatar will let you know. Like now. And yes I was fine with everything that was happening here while you were gone and i'm still fine. Its all the same in my eyes and stop thinking im targeting you like in the results thread. Not that special to target. But Peachkid on the other hand......

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I came home to a big bag of.. cookies! Then I opened this thread and saw 5+ pages of discussion. At first I thought "oh god, drama. :woman:" but there was none! I'm glad you're all pretending to get getting along. :)

No Ill, it's not true. Don't feed people these lies. :woman:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
No lol just sleep in and w/e comes along. There's gonna be a monthly next weekend so I'm waiting for that to come along. Gonna meet Kyon again as well as some of CFL if fate doesn't hate on them traveling again lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You sure love to tell people stuff. Its called my "personal" opinion. They happen often and stop taking what I say seriously. Most things posted in here are useless. Just that this time it was 6 pages at like sleep hours in the night.

When i'm serious my avatar will let you know. Like now. And yes I was fine with everything that was happening here while you were gone and i'm still fine. Its all the same in my eyes and stop thinking im targeting you like in the results thread. Not that special to target. But Peachkid on the other hand......
And what I said was my personal opinion. So what makes me any more right or wrong from you? I catch you doing these things alot. Really when I post and the only one who seems to make comments like that is you. Cause I can be pretty sure that some things YOU talk about and go all musy about can be a waste of times for others to read. Yet I can't recall people being a negative nancy about it. So I don't think you should make kill joy comments. really when they are not needed and can cause problems like they have before, and not even by me.

Also quit assuming so much about me man. I never said I was a target. I came back, posted a result (Meno really did) for me, and people were ether excited or w/e that I came back. I not expect a comment like that from Nicole. Then you post and said you wanted all that to end and stick to tourny. So said I would bounce since I was the source of all that attention and off topic posts. So request to bounce. Just as I was feeling bad when I got that offer. I accepted it. But same time I could not get all hyped and happy about in concerned into others feelings. Same as if people had a problem with me posting here I would bounce. So honestly, calm down with all that "target stuff" If I got something to tell you I will say it. I'm not so much of an evil attention prick you seriously think I am.

And yea, I like to tell people stuff cause I tell it like it is. I am not scared to tell someone something and if they would dislike me for it. And since we are on the serious boat, Cause I'll tell you this now. You are one of the many people around here I grown to dispise for some of the things you said and did during and after apex, as well as my lock up in smash prision.

I'm not gonna drag this any further. Cause I have grown tired of fighting with people. I'll say what I have too, then if it cause me to break friendships, then I will, and then we move on. And there won't be any drama. If you actually wanna know what you did to make me dispise you, you can PM me or AIM. if you really don't care for it then we leave it at that and move on. No fights or drama will break out here, and we won't need to worry about crossing a path like this again.

Top Bottom