• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Moozle

Smash Champion
So i was watching some matches of Reflex vs Ally and I saw this. It is the reason why I hate the Snake matchup.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
2link121 i would try the leekspin 24 hour challange if i wasn't going to be leaving to VC8 before that, the song is a nice song and i wouldn't mind listening to it for that long (ofcourse i wouldn't be at my computer all that time) :p

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Do it Demi. It's not bad, but for that long yeah it'd drive me crazy if I let it lol. You have to hear while watching videos and w/e else you do. Strangely it was hard to close the tab when I reached 24h lol I half didn't want to.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Sooo, I told my mom about Dallas. She is already dissing the idea, because she doesn't want me to stay at some random person's house. She doesn't want me to get picked up by this person I've never met. It's really pissing me off. She's not giving it a chance at all. She doesn't understand how safe it is.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
Do it Demi. It's not bad, but for that long yeah it'd drive me crazy if I let it lol. You have to hear while watching videos and w/e else you do. Strangely it was hard to close the tab when I reached 24h lol I half didn't want to.
there's the fact i won't have my laptop with me while going to VC8 and also i have a roommate which would make it hard to listen to it that long because of him.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Sooo, I told my mom about Dallas. She is already dissing the idea, because she doesn't want me to stay at some random person's house. She doesn't want me to get picked up by this person I've never met. It's really pissing me off. She's not giving it a chance at all. She doesn't understand how safe it is.
Aren't you like 18?

I understand parent johns.. but it shouldn't be an issue.

Tell her about Xyro, etc. etc. Houston smash community.

HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN WANTING TO GO TO ONE OF THESE.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
She doesn't understand the gaming community lol. I can't drive yet either. She's afraid I'ma get ***** by some 40 year old man. lololol

My cousin might be able to take me. @.@

****ing Happy Mode.

gantrain05

Smash Master
one of my friends had the same problem, his parents wouldn't let him go to some random persons place to sleep and be transported by strangers and whatever. what he did was have the T/O make a video montage that just had like a bunch of the people introduce themselves, show some footage of past tournies and all kinds of stuff just to show its not a bunch of creepy old rapists and cerial killers lol. it worked, and now he's a regular tourney goer.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't think I am going to VC8 anymore. I goggled it from my house and it is a pain to get to. And as usual in the NYC smash community, people don't want to help others out with rides and all. Really me when I bust my *** carrying a TV and Wii alone to tournies all over the place.

I have beef with the community but I'll post in his thread and see if I can get a ride. But most likely won't

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Not really. you change it more than a girl changes clothes. and then your name is PINK(gay) so it makes the avatar WORSE!
I haven't changed my avatar in forever!

and I can't help my name being PINK :(

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I haven't changed my avatar in forever!

and I can't help my name being PINK :(
U can take the pink off. go to your user groups and make yourself known as "smash hero" or w/e title is available. As for your avatar. It changed 3 times in 2 months.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I could write an essay countering what Dark posted but I think I'll go have a life with my Lady Legion and watch Parnormal activity instead :) I'll write how it is when I get back

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
[COLOR="Purple]I could write an essay countering what Dark posted but I think I'll go have a life with my Lady Legion and watch Parnormal activity instead :) I'll write how it is when I get back [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Good, I really don't care what someone like you has to say to me. You said enough already for me to dispise you. Really when trying to get small cheap insults in. U are nothing for me to care about anymore. So don't bother making the assy to me IF you was planning to later. Just drop it and act like you don't know me at all.

And Xyro, werent you suppose to make that thread of us fighting in a MM? Or did I miss it.[/COLOR]

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That depends. Are you even worth my time? Do you still have an ego and try to stand out so hard no matter what? Did you actually change and not be arrogant? And don't lie nether. Cause one way or another, uncle Peach will find out.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Lmao, she sounded crazy as hell.
Argh, so glad it's almost Friday, this week went fassst. Anyone have plans? o:
I'm going to a picnic tomorrow with my close friends tomorrow at the park since theres no school <3

And Saturday, I have a theatre competition at the local theatre for all of our county's schools. I entered the Large Group Musical which I play the Gay Boy and I'm uber fierce! And the Costume Construction, which i created by hand all by myself with a sewing machine. I still have finishing touches but I'm really proud of myself. It is a current interpretation of a 1950 dress.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You still hate me Dark?
Not so much. Still a lil ticked and I am not in a forgiving mood atm. Maybe in due time my image of you will change. But I really dispise people who turn thier bakcs on others that helped them out just to be one with the crowd. That's like spitting in someones face.

Hey Dark Pch, we should talk later on AIM.
About wha.......

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
He's off hating on other things right now PG.

Not so much. Still a lil ticked and I am not in a forgiving mood atm. Maybe in due time my image of you will change. But I really dispise people who turn thier bakcs on others that helped them out just to be one with the crowd. That's like spitting in someones face.
Riiiiiiiiight ok.

Top Bottom