• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

gantrain05

Smash Master
i hate all of you, ya bunch of scrubs XD

on another note, why does everyone care if someone hates them or not, people have different personalities, its gonna happen every once in a while someone will meet someone with a conflicting personality.

and on another note, paranormal activity tonight at midnight, hope its good and i don't fall asleep like i did during the first lol.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Dark Pch hates everyone!

Illmatic loves everyone!

King Beef is awesome! :awesome:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

on another note, why does everyone care if someone hates them or not, people have different personalities, its gonna happen every once in a while someone will meet someone with a conflicting personality.
Pretty much so. That's how it is. I think the only time it should affect anyone is if you like them. I really rather not hate people. Really in the Peach community when were are suppose to be a team to beat the hell out of people. But as I said, people done and said things that just were like........."ok wtf?" So they should really not care. The ones that they are cool with should matter to them. Just a few things I just don't take lighty. Ans I sometimes think people are too spoiled or mildy blind to realize what they are doing.

And no, I don't hate everyone. I'm...............i'm...........just misunderstood.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master

and on another note, paranormal activity tonight at midnight, hope its good and i don't fall asleep like i did during the first lol.
I don't care very much XD

I just watched the movie and it was cool to me. However I'd leave the house after 2 strange things like that happen.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
white people these days.

ANY other culture would have dipped out the minute any kind of **** like that went down.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Knowing paranormal activity, it would be as scary as a cute fluffy bunny

I laughed so hard during the whole first movie. Because the premises for the "haunting" were so farfetched in terms of actual paranormal activity. And don't get me started on the ending. I almost had an asthma attack

gantrain05

Smash Master
Knowing paranormal activity, it would be as scary as a cute fluffy bunny

I laughed so hard during the whole first movie. Because the premises for the "haunting" were so farfetched in terms of actual paranormal activity. And don't get me started on the ending. I almost had an asthma attack
i re-enacted the ending one day while very intoxicated.......needless to say i smashed in my bedroom door lol.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i just realized i have no photo or nothin up in the OP lol. i should maybe get one up there, but im pretty lazy and unmotivated when it comes to these things. In any case, does Meno still handle that stuff?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm going to a picnic tomorrow with my close friends tomorrow at the park since theres no school <3

And Saturday, I have a theatre competition at the local theatre for all of our county's schools. I entered the Large Group Musical which I play the Gay Boy and I'm uber fierce! And the Costume Construction, which i created by hand all by myself with a sewing machine. I still have finishing touches but I'm really proud of myself. It is a current interpretation of a 1950 dress.

That's REALLY cool Hiram. Very impressive, and congrats on completion!

i just realized i have no photo or nothin up in the OP lol. i should maybe get one up there, but im pretty lazy and unmotivated when it comes to these things. In any case, does Meno still handle that stuff?
Yup, send me a PM.

Take pictures for the OP!
Agreed!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Es asi?

Yo se que tu estaras jugando loco. Esto es nin una cosa serio. Si yo toy aqui hablando mierda como siempre. Ya tu sabe como soy yo. Y como yo traer sabor aqui para la hente de los Peach boards.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY481cYF0GQ&feature=sub. Peach vs ZSS
I wanted to know if I should put this up on the video thread. And I want someone to fine out is the shield break I do something that will always happen. I'm so bad when they break. I swear I tried to charge something but a jab came out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV6C0XmJVzI&feature=sub Peach vs. Diddy
He didn't want to use banana's very much because they usually backfire cause i've learned so much teaming with gdx. But I liked the trades we do. I wish I could gimp better though. If anyone has any good info in gimping or what I can do let me know please. I'm also trying to learn to stay out of Diddy's fair and Side b range. I'm not sure about other Peach's but I hear that those 2 moves are what bothers us the most. even more than banana's.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Post it in the vid thread :3

I'll watch them later.

That depends. Are you even worth my time? Do you still have an ego and try to stand out so hard no matter what? Did you actually change and not be arrogant? And don't lie nether. Cause one way or another, uncle Peach will find out.
Let me answer that!

No, yes, yes, no, no, no, now you have.

Why doesn't anyone hate me??

Oh wait..

Meno.. :p
I hate you.

jk jk you're too cheerful to hate =3

Es asi?

Yo se que tu estaras jugando loco. Esto es nin una cosa serio. Si yo toy aqui hablando mierda como siempre. Ya tu sabe como soy yo. Y como yo traer sabor aqui para la hente de los Peach boards.
I wanna learn Spanish ;_;

:052:

Jane

Smash Hero
Es asi?

Yo se que tu estaras jugando loco. Esto ni es una cosa seria. Si yo estoy aqui hablando mierda como siempre. Ya tu sabes como soy yo. Y como yo traigo sabor aqui para la gente de los Peach boards.

:yeahboi:

anyways i just came in here to say i genuinely hate your guys' backair }:o

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
people already know spanish is where is at. You can get so many girls for knowing spanish......................but I guess that does not apply around here.....................

Two-Ell

Smash Master
@dark Lol that's a different topic. We're talking about food. If we're getting into the topic of language I'm going to have to side on ma français. You may get girls with spanish but français est la lange d'amour.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
SOUTHERN!

Actually.... My mom doesnt make any southern dishes. She always is working her arse off.

But I will say that I probably prefer mexican food over spanish... I absolutely love this one particular Mexican wild rice dish when my parents and I go up to this Mexican restaurant up in New Hampshire =w=

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Small chance I might be able to go to VC8 Gonna see what is happening. if I can make it, Think I'll take a family photo. With me, The wife Alieen (kidding) and our 2 kids, Peachkid and Demi Peach.

Top Bottom