• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Empire Official Thread (Tri-state)

chansen

Smash Lord
There will be an entire room dedicated to rockband. And a tourney.

On a more solemn note...I need people to bring tvs again, apparently our limitless supply has been pulled out from under us.

Anyone feel like running the brackets for me?
I'm pretty terrible at it and I just wanted to get a solid fall tourney set up for mid wisconsin that would definitely become annual. So, yeah, someone else needs to do the brackets.

I also warned the geek.kon people about steve again, and they basically told me that what i was saying was preposterous and that no such person existed.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I will run brackets if someone has the program to run it. I am not gonna enter singles, so there we go.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
can someone please tell me when to be there?!

oh and I will totally own everyone in rockband guitar.. I haven't played any of the songs, but I will still own everyone.

LadyMartel

Smash Rookie
Hey... I'm a random noob that's gonna drop by.

I can probably bring a TV and wii if needed. I suggest running tio for the brackets. :) I can bring my laptop there with the program on it if needed too... I hope the room they give smash isn't small like the gaming room last time. >_>

@Tapion: Brawl Doubles starts at 10am (posted on the geekkon website...)

Sago

Smash Lord
lol lg7 im super low on money so i would suggest you find another team mate :( can afford to entire unless theres like a pretty good chance i at least make my money back trying to save up for the possibilty of event 52

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
argh the ddr tournament is sunday? ugh every tourney ever hosted on a sunday at nobrandcon failed miserably. there was melee doubles at nbc5 on like 10am sunday and like 3 teams signed up. i know its like 5 days away but you should see if they cna move ddr to saturday evening/night. unless the BCS is willing to stick around and make this a weekend thing?????????

edit I dont even know who im driving or picking up or where we're staying friday night. i desperately need for someone to hit me up on aim

LadyMartel

Smash Rookie
yo i read the geekkon rules no one under 18 can get in without and adult so i might need someone to wait and let me in :p
I doubt they'll enforce that since they had that rule there and didn't do anything about it last year.

Worst thing that could happen is them calling a parent and asking them if you're allowed to go to Geek.kon. lol

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
yeah i'm to lazy to read all this thread right now. i say have a vote for 10 dollars a person for doubles or something, i mean why is it 10 dollars for singles but not 10 dollars for doubles. :(

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
cosmo... :(

its an anime convention, usually the tournament is free and you get like a t-shirt or $10 worth of vendor room credit for winning,
so nooo johns. the pot difference will probably be mitigated anyways by the number of locals that would rather sign up at $5 than $10

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
oh sheesh its at a convention, i see why you might have 5 dollars for doubles. :| i need to read more before i post, which i generally do but i was lazy this time. >.>;

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
well, are you staying til sunday? cause i gotta **** the ddr tournament for a t shirt or something. also i got housing arranged with wicky and zicore so youll have to drop me off there if thats okay. do you have aim, cause it sounds like there'd be kind of a lot to iron out if I'm driving with you....

Wafles

Smash Lord
I can't drive you back if you're staying till sunday. =\

I have no housing, and i have work on Sunday, lol.

My AIM is XxPhantasyHeroxX anyway.

Wafles

Smash Lord
I just noticed a lot of counterpicks are crossed off.

Add jungle japes, rainbow cruise, pirate ship, and castle siege back. They're all fine counterpick stages. =(

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
Faye's coming to Madison! Whooo~! I'ma rapin' someone!

Oh, hey, since it's a 'first come, first serve' dealio, does this mean there's a cut-off? What time should I be there so I don't miss Doubles sign ups?

I'm coming up with Quaz because he's angry! Yay! ^.^

Zicore

Smash Champion
Machinegunnorm is full of fail. Obviously people want $10 doubles. But get deez johns outta here.

Oh man, this **** is gonna be too good. Spikes, we are listening to lost all weekend. This **** is gonna be insane.

Top Bottom