• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE GOD KAIS Present MWC-E #1 " Brawl Bootcamp Lv 2" Fairfield, OH (Oct.10)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Poor Lain. He's like our example for every rule.

No pausing mid match (Lain)
No resetting the match to "no contest" before its finished (Lain)
No disappearing (Lain)

Kel

Smash Master
sometimes I need 10 minutes toward the end of the bracket because I need to let the adrenaline subside. If I go into a match tripping off adrenaline it's unfair for me because my opponent has that natural advantage over me. That's why I like 10 minute breaks between big matches.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Eeeeeeeeverybody does. It adds up. Just take 3 minutes, then stage strike at a steady pace, keep yourself calm.

lain

Smash Master
That's really not good enough. You need a good while to calm down before you sit in that chair. Counter-intuitive!

I promise to not take balls long to smoke, in fact I don't anymore, I'm usually just ******* around waiting for my matches. I at least request a break between losers semis and grands.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I think I'll be able to come to this. If anyone's up for Dueslist MMs (I learned how to make it correctly), just let me know.:laugh:

Oh yeah, that reminds me, Snake ditto rematch Gkais? We're still 1-1 after all I think.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Party?....Then that means you gotta be dressed the right way....We can hit the club or something Afterwards...Springfield Knows how we get down....GOD KAIS!!!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Snake Dittos MM Fizzle! or just alot of friendlies :p no johns this time

I think there will be 2 kinds of party going on afterwards, monopoly at Steak N Shake or clubbing at metropolis, choose!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Well.....The ones who like to Drink and Things of that Nature should go out...and the Ones who don't like to be under the influence should play Monopoly....Ed is defaulted to play Monopoly....*sigh*

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I vote monopoly! Mostly because I'm not a huge fan of going to clubs anymore.
I was all about it when I was 18, ha, but not these days.
e__e

e__

Smash Ace
Ok, I'm willing to go out and under the influence, but I'm 17. I probably won't be able to get in any clubs and I don't have any ID.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Oh yeah...The Jerk....YOU ARE COMING OUT WITH US!!! This is not an option ***** if you do not go we have a problem....

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
siiiiiiiiinnnnnn!!!!

You have to come to this :D
Ive already got it worked out, ill be there, but i may not enter, depends on how much practice i get before this date comes around. I should be able to get plenty, but you know, i dont have a wii atm and no money for gas. Trucks ben out of gas for quite sometime now.

youc an thank wakka for bringing it up to me hilt :)

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Glad you will be able to make it Sin, not glad u wont be able to enter :(
Opposite of what Infern Said....hehe
haha dont worry, ill prolly enter anyway, last place isnt so bad if you havent played in months.... xD

anyway, did i forget to mention im really excited to see most of you guys again? Its always good to see people again.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I have a horrible time navigating AiB, the layout makes absolutely no sense at all.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
if i can get the cash up by then ill be there. and put me down for a setup

Top Bottom