• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Falcon Thread Ever Made...... Ever, Ever.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
The marth can do several things.
Jump out before you can regrab.
DI away out of combo.
Nair/fair out of the grab.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Yea I mean Captain Falcon does the best combos when the opponent DIs in a way that makes it worse for them. Like DIing away from a throw leads to a U-Air, N-Air, U-Air, and to KNEE OF JUSTICE.

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
i just joined today but that does not mean i can't beat you . if i ever get the online connections for super smash, i will challenge you and you will be crushed into nothingness!!!

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Dude. This is probably Darkraine or SS trying to post in the G-Reg thread w/out being noticed... don't worry. Your secret's safe w/ me. Too bad for both of you G-Reg>DarkRain>SS

G-Reg for Prez.. *pound*

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
most random combos are DI dependant. you just have to react to where they are going to be
I don't really have anything to say to the post. I just wanted to say that your avatar is freaking awesome.

i just joined today but that does not mean i can't beat you . if i ever get the online connections for super smash, i will challenge you and you will be crushed into nothingness!!!
Ummm... No.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
uh mastermatt is funny...ok if you have played a Yoshi that's good then I might say you might stand a chance...and also if you have a played a good Game and Watch....but you have to have won...50 times each...and no CPU players just humans hahaha...hey MasterMatt I'll eat you up and spit you out on G-reg's knee >.< ouch....look at that team combo

Big Burn

Smash Lord
don't you remember the words of infinite wisdom uttered by isai...
don't get hit
that is all u need to be good...
no but seriously
knee that bird in the face...
it seems im to bored to give real advice...
since it is g reg's thread
i leave it to him
i just wanted a excuse to make my 500th post

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
MasterMatt locations are about being stupid and btw...I am not the only one that has things like...

congratz on your 500 post btw???

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
I refuse to have this thread go off topic.

Marth vs. Falcon
15% (good for tech chasing)
Dair>Up smash > Knee
This will work with no DI only. They probably won't DI the Dair and the Up smash is harder to DI because people forget about the second hit. Even if they DI the up-smash you can always do a Uair instead of Knee.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Falcon vs. Marth
40-60%?
Nair>Uair>Knee
I have no idea about DI since I only do it on CPUs, but I'll test it out later on humans.

And after seeing FalcOwnage again, I gotta try a quadruple Nair on a Link or Ganon.
:demon:

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
You never know he could have just been reading but never posted for like a year or two and finnally decided to create an account. like me n all our crew members and im definatley good. not to brag or anything though but im pretty sure hes not another me.

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
like i posted once before i have been playing smash for 4 years. one summer i spent every day mastering my best characters. let me put it this way in the ways of pokemon. you are mew x4FoSho4x, an overall really good pokemon. but i am mewtwo, an advanced and MUCH BETTER PLAYER.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
smooth one, it does work, but it's really ahrd to pull off, it's better just to do nair to knee

JFizzle

Smash Apprentice
this thread is turning into more of a combo's thread than just throw-to-knee kill combos. might as well jump on the band wagon.

Jiggs @0% - Dair-Knee-Knee (i.e. after a missed rest, after u taunt, of course)
Link and Ganon@43% and Marth@30% - Raptor Boost-Uair-Uair-Knee (u can add another Uair if u have room to guarantee the kill, and so u can show off, which is a plus for CF players)
Link @0% - Raptor Boost-Usmash-Knee-JC Grab-whatever

i play Link a lot :p

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
like i posted once before i have been playing smash for 4 years. one summer i spent every day mastering my best characters. let me put it this way in the ways of pokemon. you are mew x4FoSho4x, an overall really good pokemon. but i am mewtwo, an advanced and MUCH BETTER PLAYER.
Lol that's what my n00by friend SCAVENGER says, I told him about wavedashing and how to do it and he's like "I mastered it so now I can beat you." I show up to his house the next day and he doesn't even do it in the match, he just says "Ok watch." And I see him do 10 failed attempts then he finally does it and he barely slides(He was Doc) For all we know you could be exactly like him, have you seen any vids of pros?

DYC

Smash Champion
The more accurate question should be, Who isn't attending the next FC? Since all you chumps should be going already.

Top Bottom