• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Falcon Thread Ever Made...... Ever, Ever.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Marth at 60% near the edge: Dthrow, Full hop double Uair, knocks him farther than Uthrow->knee.

G@BE

Smash Lord
dude
i need help with f-ing peach...
I dont know ****ing how to combo that *****.
What are things i can do to that shifty women

technomancer

Smash Champion
I usually start with Dthrow -> SHFFL Uair regrab at very low%, it's not a 100% combo but it's effective if you're fast enough and works on away DI pretty well too. Stomps aren't terribly hard to land if she's Dsmashing too much, so stomp->knee around 60 or so? and to edgeguard just hassle her with Uairs and try to mindgame a knee. Counterpick Yoshi's so you can kill her with a bunch of stuff don't jump into the **** etc.

That's me, I have a friend who plays a rolly/dsmashy Peach. If you can watch some Darkrain vs. Vidjo/random midwest peaches for inspiration, there is nobody who ***** peach like Darkrain.

Nurok

Smash Lord
is it true that when Greg knees a person in the face, a star explodes, and creates a black hole, which only greg can control?

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
you can always cheat on her with daisy? they look almost the same? there is always zelda...but ...yeah...

wouldn't an uair be good to follow up with a knee on peach?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
uthrow/dthrow to knee will kill any character at a certain %. theres no getting out of it. how do i know? because im the best falcon there is, next to isai. dont believe me? tough cookies, it's the truth. if you havent gotten a chance to see me play in person, i pity you. anyway, i do the same cheap falcon janx on most everyone i play, and **** them because im amazing. the combos you will learn in this thread (straight from the mind of g-reg), combined with some practice, will make your falcon a beast. chances are this will be the only good thread in the falcon boards, so check every day, multiple times. dont spam my thread saying which combos "dont work" because i assure you i do them on a daily basis with ease. if you cant do them, learn some tech skill, nubbie-pants. assume these work at any DI, unless mentioned otherwise.

you do not need to know "advanced combos" to do these, these are just effective throw-to-knee combos which will get you KO's and win matches.

marth - 68% - uthrow to knee.
85% - dthrow to knee (g-reg **** nastiness)
shiek - 65-70% somewhere in there - uthrow to knee
fox/falco - 90%+ (? must check i cant remember) (any DI but away) uthrow to knee
peach - around 80% (?) - dthrow to knee.

more awesome g-reg tricks to come
The best way to get out of this move........is not being caught in it in the first place lol. I tend to use Falco's reflector (aka disruptor) for people that want to grab me or peeps that prefer hand to hand combat.

Lets do battle G-Regulate!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
stop ****ing around in my thread, you arseholes! lets discuss some serious falcon ish. no one is getting better with all of this stupid spamming.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
Ok, anyways!

Falcon vs Mario

Falcon vs Falcon

hints anyone? I think I don't need much help with mario....but if...a super good falcon ends up fighting you...lets say... g-reg....what things could happen? besides ****!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Dude, how do you combo Link? uthrow doesn't go into anything =/. Am I just failing and you can combo link w/ uthrow at any percentages or should I start dthrowing?

G@BE

Smash Lord
YOU DONT LINK COMBOS YOU!jk

up throw at like 40 you can get him in up-air combo. do lots of overshotting n-airs to f-tilits i like those alot..
god i cant think of anything right now ill try and edit this post later

JFizzle

Smash Apprentice
it must be that ur failing lol. i play a good Link all the time, and i find a new combo everytime i play him. here are some combos that NEVER fail me at EXACT percentages, unless he does hardcore DI:

0% - Usmash > Nair > Nair > Nair > Nair/Knee (from the Falcownage vid by AngeloBangelo)
0% - Rapor Boost > Usmash > Knee > JC Grab
43% - Raptor Boost > Uair > Uair > Uair > Knee
64% - Uthrow > Uair > Uair > Knee
80%-85% - Uthrow > Knee (posted a few pages back)
115%-125% - Dtilt - Knee

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
I don't know about you guys or g-reg but when I play my style is sort of whatever happens happens for example. I know that marth can be chaingrabbed from like 0 to 30 with down throw and i know that. But i don't bother with fixed combo's except the up air to knee. Those basic. ones. I just make em up as I go with shuffled u airs to knee. Nor do I memorize them exactly. I MAKE THEM UP AS I GO. I will change my style with change of opponents. But i'm all about the grab combo's. Every thing else like those basic knee combo's as well as down tilt to knee are all instict lol

JFizzle

Smash Apprentice
dude, i totally agree, Falcon is all about improvisation. it just happens that i ended up doing the same combos over and over flawlessly, so i thought to myself, why not just memorize them lol. in reality, its more of a guide for the ones who have trouble comboing. also, i dont think its a bad idea on having a fool-proof plan on how to rack up massive damage. if my opponent somehow gets away from the combo, Falcon is fast enough to save it somehow, which is where the improv and creativity come alive. say they DI away from one of my Uairs. they'll go too low, so i just grab them in the air. just because it says Smash n00b under my name doesnt mean anything haha

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
Although I wish it weren't true, Link is very easy to combo. Try the n-air or u-air. I know in some cases he can be chain-thrown with the up-throw at very low percents.

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
Against Link recovery, I think the u-tilt is a bit harder to aim due to his crazy up-b. The f-tilt is a little easier to hit him with and can still gimp him around mid-percents.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Ah okay, well I didn't mean specifically on Link, but then again I seem to have trouble edgeguarding him.
The only big advantage I know of is the Utilt goes beneath Falcon so it's useful against sweetspotters. Does the Utilt have more knockback or a lower trajectory than an aimed Ftilt?

Nurok

Smash Lord
so i have the most amazing combo ever against marth
0%-jc grab to dthrow to dthrow
10%-100%-get hit consistently
100% and above-whilst gettign hit by the marth, start taunting
this actually works guys no joke!

Harvey Birdman

Smash Apprentice
i dont know how to subscribe to a thread without posting in it

but also i have some trouble vs samus, i can win the match up but i cant really figure out any good garunteed knee combos to be cheap with

edit-i actually guessed a random page and found some samus stuff but how should i get samus into the position to be up aired, the one i play is pretty spamy

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
try doing the upair right away once your of the ground ^.^ a lot of people do that! and its effective, or you could always just

down tilt > side B > knee > (if you missed) go straight into a neutral air > and make sure your just try and hot them with aknee since they will obviously be like "GOT TO GET AWAY"

thats my way of doing things Harvey Birdman

technomancer

Smash Champion
i dont know how to subscribe to a thread without posting in it

but also i have some trouble vs samus, i can win the match up but i cant really figure out any good garunteed knee combos to be cheap with

edit-i actually guessed a random page and found some samus stuff but how should i get samus into the position to be up aired, the one i play is pretty spamy
Best bet is to shield alot and use your platforms and be patient with her and get behind her when you can,forcing her to reposition and creating openings. If there's alot of MCing involved you should be able to approach fine.

and your back air eats missles like Candy and ***** Samus pretty good too (ask C-mart lolzzzzzz)

technomancer

Smash Champion
One combo I just performed was on a Kirby in training mode on Mute City. He had about 100-120% and I Bair'd him and then I did the knee.
GAWes Knee combo, too good :D owns heavyies like zomgaz.

G-Reg > GAWes combo, sorry

GAWes is still hot shizzle.

Also I'm bumping this thread for G-Reg vids

G-reg should MM AngeloBangelo $100. The video would be up instantly because G-reg has like four hundred girlfriends to do the editing.

audreyh

Smash Ace
on most floatier characters, bair to knee works really well especially if you're trying to get a kill.

Top Bottom