• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Falcon Thread Ever Made...... Ever, Ever.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
that was semi-sarcastic... seeing as leaving melee for a long time brings you back a bit, also as how people have gotten better, more good names out there..feel me?

i know hes still g-reg..but now a days that doesnt mean that much..no offense. unless i can be proven otherwise.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I am gladdened knowing that once again G-reg will be gracing the world with his falcon.

In 2D

Smash Cadet
I think that the Revival of Melee tournament marks a period in time, a year after Brawl was released. A year later, i think that the Melee lovers and the Brawl lovers have finally reached some sort of agreement. Both are great, fun games, and should both be played competively, or for fun. This consensus really makes me happy, and I feel that competitive Melee is not too far away in popularity from competitive Brawl now. (Maybe since the noobs don't win as much anymore lol).

Anyway, I have a question.

How do you approach a Marth as good as Mew2King?

tubes

Smash Ace
i Think That The Revival Of Melee Tournament Marks A Period In Time, A Year After Brawl Was Released. A Year Later, I Think That The Melee Lovers And The Brawl Lovers Have Finally Reached Some Sort Of Agreement. Both Are Great, Fun Games, And Should Both Be Played Competively, Or For Fun. This Consensus Really Makes Me Happy, And I Feel That Competitive Melee Is Not Too Far Away In Popularity From Competitive Brawl Now. (maybe Since The Noobs Don't Win As Much Anymore Lol).

Anyway, I Have A Question.

How Do You Approach A Marth As Good As Mew2king?
Brawl Sux!!

demodemo

Smash Ace
lol this is so strange, im trying to get to page 109 but everytime i click on it i just load 108 again

don't mind me, i just want to see what's going to happen after this post

edit- ah..i guess just a forum bug

woody72691

Smash Ace
does anybody know why Isai retired?? was brawl not good enough for him, but g-reg your a very good falcon player your one of my idols along with isai

woody72691

Smash Ace
I'm not too sure. He has been around for a long time. I guess everyone simply has different levels of interests...

yeah u have a point since falcon has been made into a joke in Brawl, i'm wondering if Ken still plays too as Blood Marth, anyways, i wish isai would play g-regulate in melee if there isnt already a vid.

Scar

#HarveyDent
g-reg>isai

g-reg come to smashpocalypse its gonna be legendary, i ***** @ herb btw so you could have prob gotten 1st

woody72691

Smash Ace
yeah anybody up for a friendly brawl (opps sorry for the spam)

u need to nail the sacred combo right if u want to win, or who uses it?

Top Bottom