• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Falcon Thread Ever Made...... Ever, Ever.

audreyh

Smash Ace
hahahah this stuff is hilarious..

actually i do like hearing about falcon's doing well. Sometimes I get discouraged and think falcon sucks *** as a character against all those top tier whores, so i like to hear falcon success

Brookman

Smash Hero
it's kinda like how i told my friend how he is ALMOST as attractive as i am, it's just a aconfidence builder...

audreyh

Smash Ace
isai picks sheik vs peach. peach is a monster

i think he also picked sheik a couple times vs king aswell cant be sure

Nurok

Smash Lord
Fiend, hova is kidding with you....
and whoever tried to balantly diss Hova, plz STFU.
cuz Hova is part of TA, and all of TA pwns you.
and g-reg and Hova are good friends, so once again, STFU.
if u have anything interesting to say, go make another topic, and get it sent to the trash forum, cuz thats what your "ownage" really is. Trash
Hova yorue the man
*pound*
-edun

theFiend123

Smash Cadet
Nurok if you weren't as blind as a ****ing bat you would clearly see that I was agreeing and supporting hova, and the "ownage" was directed to G@BE

G@BE called hova a "jerk" and I backed hova up by explaining why hova said what he did.

NeMo =)~

Smash Apprentice
Hm, alright thread i suppose, though i wouldnt say it makes you amazing since most of us knew these combo's anyway but thanks for the help you did give me.
btw, g-reg are you considered pro?

Brookman

Smash Hero
lol @ nemo! that was too funny, is that what your job is? to make people laugh, cause with material like that you most definitely could. nemo, are you considered a pro comedian?

G-reg is amazing personified

NeMo =)~

Smash Apprentice
lol @ nemo! that was too funny, is that what your job is? to make people laugh, cause with material like that you most definitely could. nemo, are you considered a pro comedian?

G-reg is amazing personified
i consider myself a pro comedian already, im in competition with colbert though but thanks for the compliments my good man. :psycho: :chuckle:

btw my previous post wasnt suppost to be offensive in anyway incase anyone read it like that, sorry if it seems that way

Brookman

Smash Hero
i consider myself a pro comedian already, im in competition with colbert though but thanks for the compliments my good man. :psycho: :chuckle:

btw my previous post wasnt suppost to be offensive in anyway incase anyone read it like that, sorry if it seems that way
frankly, colbert isn't funny, at all. the only person on the planet who is actually, truly hilarious, is G-Regulate. sarcasm isn't that hard to detect on the internet, and your post wasn't found to be offensive, just naive. thinking that you already knew those combos before reading this post is silly. G-reg is just so amazing he possessed every c. falcon, even if they weren't (even interested in this game yet) player one day and engraved those extraordinarily amazing combos into their very souls. and thus, the universe was created.

NeMo =)~

Smash Apprentice
frankly, colbert isn't funny, at all. the only person on the planet who is actually, truly hilarious, is G-Regulate. sarcasm isn't that hard to detect on the internet, and your post wasn't found to be offensive, just naive. thinking that you already knew those combos before reading this post is silly. G-reg is just so amazing he possessed every c. falcon, even if they weren't (even interested in this game yet) player one day and engraved those extraordinarily amazing combos into their very souls. and thus, the universe was created.
hmm, you post made me want to warship g-regulate.
looks like you've found another member.

Brookman

Smash Hero
before you guys make another post and further taint this holy topic, please delete your SWF accounts and sacrifice your gamecubes to G-reg, for you are not worthy.

lol @ warship

NeMo =)~

Smash Apprentice
before you guys make another post and further taint this holy topic, please delete your SWF accounts and sacrifice your gamecubes to G-reg, for you are not worthy.

lol @ warship
c'mon guy just gotta show me the light

g-reg will **** nana before popo can shffle

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
can you guys please stop filling up this thread with garbage? it makes it so much harder to find the really juicy tidbits that add to all our falcon's games.

to try to help this back on topic, g-reg what do you think about about this, to help out against falcon's weakness to fast fallers?

most people know that if you up throw someone, they only have 3 ways to DI. if they di nowhere, you can jab them and regrab them. if they DI behind you, you can turn around and either regrab or tilt them depending on %. this leaves them being forced to DI forward.
admittingly, DI forward after up throw is probably the safest, but it reduces options, which is very good for falcon.

now a comment on jabbing regrabbing...its also come to my attention that if the person is expecting it they can jab back or do w/e to get out of being regrabbed like air dodging. so i would suggest tech chasing sometimes and jab ragrabbing sometimes. this really helps me in falcon dittos.

what do you think g-reg? am i on the right track, or do you have something to change/add?

audreyh

Smash Ace
most people who play fastfallers know to always DI away from falcon's uthrow. take advantage of it.

most of the time, of people don't have too much time to think, they tech the way they DI, so throw out a knee or a sure regrab. but once you punish them for teching away they'll probably try and get tricky and DI away then tech towards you, or not tech. well, it all depends on your opponent how they will react once you punish them

flaco

The Terminator
can you guys please stop filling up this thread with garbage? it makes it so much harder to find the really juicy tidbits that add to all our falcon's games.

to try to help this back on topic, g-reg what do you think about about this, to help out against falcon's weakness to fast fallers?

most people know that if you up throw someone, they only have 3 ways to DI. if they di nowhere, you can jab them and regrab them. if they DI behind you, you can turn around and either regrab or tilt them depending on %. this leaves them being forced to DI forward.
admittingly, DI forward after up throw is probably the safest, but it reduces options, which is very good for falcon.

now a comment on jabbing regrabbing...its also come to my attention that if the person is expecting it they can jab back or do w/e to get out of being regrabbed like air dodging. so i would suggest tech chasing sometimes and jab ragrabbing sometimes. this really helps me in falcon dittos.

what do you think g-reg? am i on the right track, or do you have something to change/add?
true that brother please dont fill these thread of garbage is like useless and pointless.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Ummm, No. Im sure they've played before, so maybe someone can get us a vid.
ive actually beaten all of chus low tiers, aka all of his secondaries. ive also taken chu to last stock last match in sets several times, the most recent being last week. hes hard to beat tho no jones.

yea pretty much all you were saying about that regrabbing ish is true, and if they DI away you gotta tech chase pretty much. thats why you should grab and throw really fast, so they cant DI. then you can do whatever. bravo to you on starting to develop your OWN mindgames, as opposed to other nubs who watch vids and believe everything they are told about matchups, and end up sucking with no mindgames at all.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
im gonna try being cool and helpfull and write some tips about teching habits if you are already on that topic (these things dont really work 100% of the times, but you will get that alot especially when you get to those situations for the first few times):
-when thrown next to an edge of a stage, people usually tech towards the center.
-when d-thrown really fast (works more with space animals and lower %), people are more likely to tech in place or miss the tech.
-people tend to tech the way they DI'ed
-the 3rd time is usually diffrent. i get that alot, not just in these situations. lets say i get 2 succesful tech chases to grabs, i will look for a no tech on the 3rd time. ofcourse if they act diffrently for the second time that doesnt really count.
-if you give them time to think, lets say jabbing them in the grab once or twice, they will probably not tech the same way they teched before (trying to be smarter, but sometimes they will tech the same on purpose thinking you wont think of that. that probably wont happen for the first two times... more like THE THIRD)

hope that helps anyone
these are from my own experience, and from some vids ive seen.
ill just say again that its not like everyone have these habits, or that they will act like that all the time. but on the other hand these are pretty logical and lots of people act like that

g-regulate

Smash Hero
actually i ***** the little rodent, and azens too. finished the match with moonwalk to turnaround dsmash. the shield is so weak!

Cort

Apple Head
lmao. I like that because the moonwalk would be completely useless in that situation, yet G-reg does it and pulls it off anyway.

Yeah his shield is almost nonexistant.

videokilledtheradiostar

Smash Journeyman
i cant seem to moonwalk more that like 1/2 a step, am i forgetting something or is it just dash, halfcircle (down) and hold opposite direction?

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
I did some testing both in and out of frame-by frame control regarding the up-throw to knee on Fox/Falco at 90%. As far as I could tell, it doesn't seem possible. Every time I tried, they would always hit the ground just before the knee came out. I couldn’t get it to work until they were around 100%. However, the up-throw to knee shouldn’t be necessary since the up-throw to f-smash works even when they are at 80% (unless they DI away, in which case the knee won’t work either). G-reg mentioned he wasn’t exactly 100% sure about this so I just thought it’d be good to get it cleared up. If anybody finds different results, please don’t hesitate to tell me I’m crazy.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Nurok if you weren't as blind as a ****ing bat you would clearly see that I was agreeing and supporting hova, and the "ownage" was directed to G@BE

G@BE called hova a "jerk" and I backed hova up by explaining why hova said what he did.
do you love me or somthing. you follow me around to every thread lol

every where i turn you there poping your head at me. it a lil bit annoying

you dont even use falcon from what i remember lol.... stalker lol

the jerk response was not supposed to mean anything bad by it. i was trying to be funny about hova response.

Top Bottom