• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mallo for Super Smash Bros 4 thread! Time to Push on for the Smash 4 Ballot! New game out now!

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
How is this thread not more popular. Mallo makes a lot of sense. Pushmo is a pretty popular game on the eShop and it doesn't seem like the series is running out of steam. He'll defiantly work as a character.

You would have figured he'd be in the main game with a Pushmo stage, but it is what it is I guess.
Puzzle solving characters in general tend to have quite a hard time getting much support for Smash from what I've seen, even if they are relatively successful and popular series which from what I've heard from the Pushmo series, has been doing really well over at the eShop. (In fact, I think it's probably the most popular Nintendo owned download only series on the eShop.....)

I guess it's kinda like characters such as Wii Fit Trainer etc. Series itself is very popular, but support for Smash is sadly relatively silent.....

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey, I actually made a splash art for Mallo along with a DLC stage idea, he's my most wanted character in Smash at this point.

Thank you so much for reopening this thread, can I be added on the supporter list? I've been pushing Mallo for months now. Also can I have permission to make an official Twitter support account?

Oh, how I wish this was real...:c

Wow! This looks amazing, very well done!

I'll be sure to add you to the supporters list.

And sure, feel free. We only have about less than a month left until the ballot closes so Mallo could use the extra push that he can get....
HA! "Push".:laugh:

How is this thread not more popular. Mallo makes a lot of sense. Pushmo is a pretty popular game on the eShop and it doesn't seem like the series is running out of steam. He'll defiantly work as a character.

You would have figured he'd be in the main game with a Pushmo stage, but it is what it is I guess.
I would think it'd be. Especially considering how Dillon is already an AT for Smash 4 and all, I sort of thought many people would start flocking over to this thread. Personally, I believed that if, by some chance, Dillon didn't make the cut in terms of playability, Mallo would be the next choice. But again, just my opinion.

Top Bottom