• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Good games to everyone tonight. Foos, Juce, ****ard, Catphysician, and Eggz.

But especially Ratking, even though he thinks im an uneducated ******* :) haha
Rofl... You know that's not what I meant, or what I said exactly... Actually I don't even remember what went down exactly. I was waaaay too faded last night. That was ridiculous.

Edit: Shane is a terrible influence.

is the next BB on the 11th? i remember seeing that somewhere. you guys should make BB easier to find than in some tiny link to a site that doesnt even have the event on it lol. maybe im not lokoing hard enough tho

word. cool, looks like next month is completely stacked with tournaments if you count the one in BC on the 25th. lets all practice for the manifest :0

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
is the next BB on the 11th? i remember seeing that somewhere. you guys should make BB easier to find than in some tiny link to a site that doesnt even have the event on it lol. maybe im not lokoing hard enough tho
Yep, there's GC 1st week, BB 2nd Week, Big City Gaming in S. Oregon 3rd week, and LOST 6 on the final week of February. Full house :p

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Yep, there's GC 1st week, BB 2nd Week, Big City Gaming in S. Oregon 3rd week, and LOST 6 on the final week of February. Full house :p
Would be tight if the following month, we could get a tournament setup on the 10th of March. That would make 7 straight tournaments leading into Northwest Manifest (being the 8th). Would be some baller practice for that ****.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
I would consider coming up to a Portland tourney since I'm available that week.
Anyone in the Corvallis area maybe capable of doing something that weekend? Would be tight. Maybe something up here could happen, but I am kinda in the mood to go down there (I might go to new WA monthly that is on the same day as BCG). Also it is closer to Eugene, and even thought timmy said he would come up, it would still be tight.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Shane and Jesse should run a tourney in Gage's Jesse's mom's basement.
(that would give me an excuse to go party with Shane)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
No, Gage doesn't have a Jesse. He has a Jesse's Mom's House with House being the direct object and Jesse's Mom's being possessive qualifiers.

But now it's Shane's Jesse's Mom's House.

Shane's Gage's Jesse's Mom's House?

keeper

Smash Champion
The site of the similar surroundings trigger vivid smells in the heads of many.

But yeah, it doesn't smell anymore. Did they finally start fixing up the main floor?

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
The site of the similar surroundings trigger vivid smells in the heads of many.

But yeah, it doesn't smell anymore. Did they finally start fixing up the main floor?
There is a main floor? Weird. All this time I thought it was just a basement and a garage, and Jesse's mom floated around up on top of it.

Binx

Smash Master
if anyone wants to check the pr thread I've asked people to vote for some new panelists, hopefully we can get it updated and then put out a new list after the next bb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom