• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Ok, now's the time that I ask around for who can bring setups. I'll update both SWF's page and AiB's with the information as I get the info. I can swing by Jesse's house probably to get 1-2 big TVs. Who else can bring some?

keeper

Smash Champion
Don't worry. I have faith in your spacing.

It would have been weird if you'd gone to that AZ tournament because Iron Dragon is the person I probably talk with about smash the most (he's Forward's little brother). He also would have been about 13 or something. LOL
I'm aware that it got canceled and why. :(

debaser

Smash Lord
Hey hey erbody. Nz is pretty amazing. There is 300 percent more cow feces in my life. Hitchhiking is also pretty fun as long as you know where your towel is ;).

when I get back, I wanna see shane tieing for 9th with binx's little brother. <3

:phone:

keeper

Smash Champion
Hey hey erbody. Nz is pretty amazing. There is 300 percent more cow feces in my life. Hitchhiking is also pretty fun as long as you know where your towel is ;).

when I get back, I wanna see shane tieing for 9th with binx's little brother. <3

At least NZ isn't too huge and is waterlocked, so you always know you're in the same country. Unless you get shanghaied.

Please avoid getting shanghaied.

Also, who is going to Best Bout? Trying to decide if I should go or not, since Shane wants people to come to Jesse's place (which I can't do).

FoosJr

Smash Ace
I'll be at bestbout trying to convince shane and jesse to go also I wanna know who's all going to gc this weekend besides jesse, shane, jonny, and myself.

Binx

Smash Master
whos coming tonight? I wanna smash but I have so much homework to do that if no one is coming I don't know if its going to be worth the time for me. I really wanna go and get some recordings up on youtube so I can review them for improvement.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I have decided that if I seriously come back to the smash community, I would like to play the villain.

All of you better be scared if that happens

Also, if what I read was right on Facebook. Rat.Kay is taking Shane and Jesse to Best Bout

JonnyW

Smash Ace
I have decided that if I seriously come back to the smash community, I would like to play the villain.

Also, if what I read was right on Facebook. Rat.Kay is taking Shane and Jesse to Best Bout
You're too short to be scared of.

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
gahh wont have a car till like 7................................................****. if anyone hasnt left yet wanna pick me up???

phi1ny3

Not the Mama

The only thing you can do like a villain is chillin'

keeper

Smash Champion
I played like garbage in our bracket matches.

Same when I played against Ratking in bracket.

Edit: Offensive GG makes me feel worse. I suck ****.

keeper

Smash Champion
AAAAA YOU RECORDED IN MONO OR WHATEVER AND IT ONLY WENT THROUGH THE LEFT CHANNEL AND MY RIGHT EAR FEELS WEIRD AND YOUR VOICE DOESN'T SOUND LIKE THIS NORMALLY I'M SO CONFUSED.

But no, I'm bad and tired of messing up everything.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
GG's yesterday erryone i'm gonna be free after 6pm on friday i hear kyles tryin to get a fest goin.
Tight! Probably shooting for like 7 or so on Friday. You don't work at all that night now? Or you do, and then you get off and go to GC?

AAAAA YOU RECORDED IN MONO OR WHATEVER AND IT ONLY WENT THROUGH THE LEFT CHANNEL AND MY RIGHT EAR FEELS WEIRD AND YOUR VOICE DOESN'T SOUND LIKE THIS NORMALLY I'M SO CONFUSED.

Shut up. Come over on Friday and melee. <3 4ever

JonnyW

Smash Ace

Lol yeah they got recorded badly (I recorded two other songs also). Ima re-record those so they come out of both speakers. This one is slightly better quality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zolWRRjt74w

I recorded those and then went of to the smashfest haha :)

keeper

Smash Champion
Shut up. Come over on Friday and melee. <3 4ever
Depends where, when, and if people smoke indoors because I'm like a mini-Smash Twins with a concentrated amount of t0mmy's ability to complain.

Except I like beef and chicken. Sometimes pig, except pigs are cute so I feel bad when I eat them.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Depends where, when, and if people smoke indoors because I'm like a mini-Smash Twins with a concentrated amount of t0mmy's ability to complain.

Except I like beef and chicken. Sometimes pig, except pigs are cute so I feel bad when I eat them.
In Sellwood. It is my parents house. They are out of town, and I am watching it. No one smokes indoors... Duh. Also I don't smoke anymore. You haven't noticed ^_^

keeper

Smash Champion
I noticed your haircut. Don't worry, I'll notice the next time you get your nails done. I promise.

I think Sellwood might be a ***** to get to by bus since the bridge sucks and buses don't cross it.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
I noticed your haircut. Don't worry, I'll notice the next time you get your nails done. I promise.

I think Sellwood might be a ***** to get to by bus since the bridge sucks and buses don't cross it.
I live close to the bridge, and can get you if you really need then. Or maybe Ben will pick you up or something even!

And I can't believe you didn't notice sweetie. This relationship is on thin ice mister.

keeper

Smash Champion
I was trying to think of an iceman pun, but I don't have anything.

That'd be cool if someone could pick me up. I live only a little off of state street which turns into something which turns into Macadam right after it goes by the Sellwood Bridge.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
I was trying to think of an iceman pun, but I don't have anything.

That'd be cool if someone could pick me up. I live only a little off of state street which turns into something which turns into Macadam right after it goes by the Sellwood Bridge.
We will figure it out. IMO we need more people to come to fests that aren't BB. Diverse crowd = better practice etc...

edit: and you're a baller.

keeper

Smash Champion
When I was 5, I was really good at basketball for my age because I possessed the coordination to dribble really well and I was always put on first base because I was the only kid that could catch consistently.

BALLER FROM DAY 1500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom