• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surreal

Smash Ace
there should be some sort of option on the login page saying "I forgot my password" and then you just give them your email and they email the password to the email.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
You can talk to him if you want phil. A tag team of persuasion might be more effective. Let's see if we can get the PCC thing though up and running. I'm sure their venue would be better
Oh well lame. Right as I read Phil's PM and reply to it, I come into this thread and read that the LOST 3 venue won't work. Looks like this will need to be fixed then.
Well, do either of you have info/updates I can work with?

P.S. shoutout to Binx who I finally got to meet today, you're pretty rad :D

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
I'm ready to smash and step it up. My samus game is ready.

I'm also working on some non bad characters like Marth...!

Surreal

Smash Ace
I want to play Melee too. I will house someone for a night (on the weekend) granted you don't mind sleeping on a futon type piece of junk for a bed, and you don't mind annoying autistic little brothers (I do have a door lock I make good use of). I have multiple fast food places nearby, as well as Gage if he's in the mood for Melee.

I will also stay at someone's house for a night (on a friday/saturday) to play smash with them if they want. I'm not picky. As long as there aren't like insect infestations in your room and/or there isn't dog poop all over the floor. Being able to pick me up and take me home is a definite plus (saves me so much time), but not a necessity (unless Trimet doesn't go to your place or general location)

debaser

Smash Lord
Surreal said:
I've been making plans and staying overnight at a lot of different smashers' places. Stayed at Evan's place, going to stay in Vancouver for a week for smash, and Sutherlin too. Do you have msn or anything?
hell yeah. crash on my couch for a few. how are you getting to sutherlin?

I have aim: debaser247

Binx

Smash Master
Well, do either of you have info/updates I can work with?

P.S. shoutout to Binx who I finally got to meet today, you're pretty rad :D
**** right Binx is rad he is the best player in oregon.
Ohhi Binx.
LOL didn't realize i was so popular.

I miss melee tournaments T.T and I miss having free time, **** my major.

<3 the oregon smash community, we definitely need to get some fests started at/near PSU soon maybe during the break or something.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
The attendance from Oregon for this melee might be REALLY low. One of our drivers isn't sure if she is going and the other just got a new job and might have to work.

Pita

Smash Apprentice
Talked to someone from PCC about LOST. She's gonna check with her boss and call me back or e-mail me. Phil, gimme your contact info in case I need to refer her to you.

Surreal

Smash Ace
Hi, Oregon. We should get together and play Super Smash Bros. Melee™ for the Nintendo Gamecube compatible with the Nintendo Wii sometime.

Pita

Smash Apprentice
The more I practice with Samus, the more I feel right. She feels right. Just so, so, right. Just need to perfect SHFFM and some actual human practice, and I'm game.

That just leaves Peach, Zelda, and Jiggs until I have the entire female cast under my belt. I already have Marth, Sheik, and Samus :D

keeper

Smash Champion
The more I practice with Samus, the more I feel right. She feels right. Just so, so, right. Just need to perfect SHFFM and some actual human practice, and I'm game.

That just leaves Peach, Zelda, and Jiggs until I have the entire female cast under my belt. I already have Marth, Sheik, and Samus :D
Samus is more about learning flow and reads.

Zelda sucks.

Don't play Samus. She sucks too.

Also, Scott since you're never on AIM, how does this weekend look? :3
Samus is fun as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom