• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
np again lol. It's just abstracts and fonts with text affects. ;D
Better than gay animations IMO that can be done with flash or even "Easy Animation 3.0" XD nj its a good banner, (Frozenwave's) but your old one was cooler.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
y.link with birds and **** is too good

COEY

Smash Lord
I know this is a strange time to bring this up as the WOCfest hasn't happened yet, but i'm gonna start to need a list of people attending the STFUfest and if the weekend before Smash GT is okay with everyone.

:bigthumbu

Aiko

Smash Champion
i will be able to attend on the saturday but i have to go in the evening or early sunday, cos its my grandads 80th on sunday.

COEY

Smash Lord
Cool that should be ok, though i will wait till everyone has had a chance to be online and post till i confirm anything. But so far 2 weeks after WOCfest sounds good.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
i wanna come

oh and out of curiosity..did BulletBill and JO3 battle it out yet?

J03

Smash Master
PDOT. do you want to attend the WOC fest on the 7th of october. or the STFU fest on the 21st?

and the date is set, well either settle it in silence at the WOC fest or steal the main stage at smashGT

Wireframe

Smash Apprentice
LMFAO if i play anywere near as good as i did last night you're all totally screwed (Ask Aiko or B.B why if you wana know) :p

COEY

Smash Lord
Good stuff people thanks for replying so quick. I think the date is pretty much set now.

Also Chris i'm gonna destroy you in Falco dittos! *laughs manically* *calms down* *almost immediately regrets that amount of laughter* *ends post*

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Where are you from PDOT? I thought you were a Londoner
Yep i'm from London
PDOT. do you want to attend the WOC fest on the 7th of october. or the STFU fest on the 21st?
The one on the 21st cos I'm still waiting for my student loan to come through and i might aswell use a bit of that to get up north and smash with you northerners...:lick:

J03

Smash Master
aye, good **** lad, its only a week before smash GT so hopefully thats cool.

btw i spoke to tilley hell be making an appearnace to the 7th WOc fest on the sundat XDXDXD

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol

i main shiek and doc..ylink is just someone i enjoy playing

Aiko

Smash Champion
you should make it to the WOC one too. You can get coaches fairly cheap, and me and bill will feed long distance travellers :p

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Just thought i'd tell everyone, me and keiran wont be coming to this.
Were saving our money for SmashGT, so we'll see you all there =D

Top Bottom