• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

Aiko

Smash Champion
i used to be a pro at them. was sponsered by a company to play them XD

which is why bb wants me to teach him :p

COEY

Smash Lord
Team Toast still exist?!! Haven't heard of them for a while now.

Ben: Whats's wrong with MSpaint!!!!

But back on topic, STFU would gladly play Team Toast, just not at Smash GT. We can play when Londoners actually travel somehwere that isn't London (or Yeovil for the adventurous ones...) So yea it's on at the first tourney not in London ;)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
well these are the people i think are in it Bronze, Kman, Retroking, Frostbyte, Spkz, V3x?, Me, Fuzzyness
since it has been conversated about properly but last i memba all those peope said that they wanted to be in it and its kinda already made but if that is the tema do you still want to do
Team Toast vs STFU?

COEY

Smash Lord
Yea like i said it's on :) But we definitely can't do it at SmashGT as we won't be at full strength (BB can't make it) but yea sounds like good times. Though i think you should challenge the Mafia too if you want a taste of Northern Melee :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

COEY

Smash Lord
Well 9 technically i guess. But we are all at different levels. I'd say 4 maybe 5 of us are at a decent standard but after that.... well it's because we were all friends before smash mostly. That's what happens.....

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, as far as I know thats the new team toast (T.he O.bviously A.mazing S.outhern T.eam?)

And duh, everyone in it is good!

Aiko

Smash Champion
yeah, how about people use the british circuit thread or smashGT thread, since you're talking about crews in smash GT. save this thread for our biweeklies! I blame owna and frozenwave for bringing the chat home :p

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
How about "General Discussion for every UK Smasher" because this is what this thread is becoming :laugh:
Lol so so tru man! I was thinkin the same thing!:laugh:

RaF vs Team Toast Vs STFU?
To be honest im concentrating on giving that STFU a can-o-whoop ***, team toast vs r&f is gonna have to wait a while lol!

yeah, how about people use the british circuit thread or smashGT thread, since you're talking about crews in smash GT. save this thread for our biweeklies! I blame owna and frozenwave for bringing the chat home :p
Lol!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Foulplay, this banner is truly awesome :lick:
I second that! Im jealous!:(
XD, Thanks guys. :)
Anyone else good at photoshop besides me from the uk? I know Graig (Geek) is pretty good at photoshop photo manipulation, (We've seen his helios stuff and his kone stuff)

My works usually abstract brushes mixed with photoshop effects, images, and text display effects.

or just a website template either way lol.

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
How about we create a thread for general discussion! Those in favor say Aye

Aye

OK! but enough trolling, RaF, what you guys do on saturday and sundays cause I need to practise up with you guys along with some more from london. I need my IC's to be in good shape which it really isnt atm. I mean if you have spare days where you do 'Nothing at all', why not have some smash for a whole day or something to keep ourselvs in shape.

When do we wanna setup these crew matches? Im feeling RaF Vs WoC and STFU

Hmm...Team toast. Gief your players so I know how many Peaches and Samus's i may have to fight >.>...

Ill try to make a Banner for RaF as well, cant say it will be any good though x_x
Animated Siggies FTW

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Cause for signatures they are ;D
With photoshop if you can't draw or have a tablet. Signatures aren't very creative unless your good at capturing abstracts. :p

And I've already stated this earlier >.>
Web templates are normally unique unless it's just a different shade or color. :)

Without brushes work come out a bit like this;
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/869124/

And, this is probably the best thing I've made this year;
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1216971/

COEY

Smash Lord
Thanks for the inspiration Z ;)

btw i know it's ****e! But i mean there wasn't much to 'improve' on. :sonface:

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
ROFL amazing,the Gamecube a genius touch.However Ryan looks like a demon imo,and Allan an orange blob.Not to mention P's Peach has decayed,gone mouldy.Liking the light coming from Falcons crotch though,I agree.

Nice work,but its hard to better said ridiculous banner.
I suggest you use paint if you want a good banner btw.All good banners have come from paint(mafia banner,Mr P best Pichu in Europe banner)Photoshop is for arty pants poofters:laugh::laugh::chuckle::cool:

COEY

Smash Lord
Well as much as critism makes me smile your points were all i and im not lying when i say this!!!!.... intentional!!! *gasp* Samus is a fat orange blob in the game so why change it? Mr P has lost his peach and got back to nature and is now in fact a pea!!! The falcon crotch is definitely needed i agree as we all know his real power lies not within the knee. And according to J03, Ryan is a demon ;) .....yes i went there!!

Top Bottom