• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to mention the fact that in most places, theres only like 3 stages where platform canceling is even possible.
What constitutes as a moving stage. SV, YI, Lylat, and RC are all stages I know it's possible. But how about Delfino, pokemon stadiums, Castle Seige or Halberd? To a lesser extent Pirate Ship.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I don't think so. She suffers the move Hitlag, meaning you probably can't get in a ton of hits of Usmash when you rapid jab or Dsmash over and over.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wow if thats true. too bad it only works on sv and yi as far as neutrals go. it'll just be auto-strucken and you win lol

Doc King

Smash Lord
I dk about Sheik, theres things that make her a pwnage character and somethings that make her a crap character.

Positives: Tilt lock, pretty good combos for an almost no hitstunning game, pretty good gimp game, wall jump and cling.

Negatives: Lacks a good KO move (unless you turn into Zelda), no chains, no fly swatter KOs, kind of poor recovery and the unability to turn into Zelda to recover from far places.

Overall, I'll just say she's decent.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually I've thought Shiek was better than some of those above her (Luigi for example I think is trash). I didn't have her over, say Peach and DK, but I thought she could be better than Luigi and Wolf for her matchups with the top tiers.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG, is that because you lost to ozz?

Cause if I lost to ozz's fox, I'd be upset too.
Actually I've only played His Falco some back in the day. I had to play him at Hobo 12? IIRC. The first MK banned one. That and in more recent events, I've played his Marth in friendlies. That's about it though.

Doc King

Smash Lord
I kind of get what your saying, but I still think that Fox overall has pretty good offense, speed, and strategies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol, DMG is lying.
Nope. Don't try to reverse troll me or something. I'm just telling you guys when you see Shiek go up, you will know exactly why.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Yeah because she is amazing and Ed made a huge post about why.

I'm not taken seriously because of how out spoken I am or something.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
you have to be ****ting me

THIS IS SOOOOOOO OLD.

I can't remember specifically what happens but you can freeze the game this way too actually (is looking it up now)

I'm sorry but I'm not that knowledgeable about brawl, if the ENTIRITY of the BBR didn't know about this

*headesk*

Doc King

Smash Lord
If you actually check Smash Wiki, it will say that Sheik has been nerf (TIER WISE) so that could mean that Sheik is just unmastered or underrated by the BBR. :chuckle:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Sheik can break shields with fully charged needles now, it also beats spotdodges and tornado.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
You might be thinking about the chain glitch, and he said this is a bit different than that...

I just hope Im not being majorly trolled, cause I already play shiek and this would give me a pretty decent reason to play her more often.

for starters i didnt even know you could platform cancle with not-dair aerials...

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMdj-i5w6U4&feature=related

this video is dated to 2008 I will find the original thread as well.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=248288

you can freeze the game as well with this, it is proven if you don't attack three times before using it you WILL crash the game and lose the match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmf4sBZbCwc&feature=related

edit this video sheik has performed more than 3 attacks and causes a freeze, this technique is currently more likely to get you banned than win you a match (because it does't stop projectiles ect) the chain has a slow start up as well.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=480pouYAkRc&feature=related

I seriously hope this is you trolling everyone DMG..............................

Doc King

Smash Lord
Sheik also has a pretty fast fly swatter momentum cancel, so that could give her a boost for the next list.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
he's either talking about that or something related to it which I don't see posted on boards......

vids or this didn't happen..............

Finally!

I was wondering when someone was going to say that xD I dont' have a set-up, so that's why I cannot do it.

Back to discussion, who thinks Snake will be demoted this next tier list?

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Back to discussion, who thinks Snake will be demoted this next tier list?
Do I believe he should? Nope. There is nobody who can logically go above him as long as MK is legal, though it should be closer to Falco/Diddy than MK.

Will he? Who knows. Depends on how much everyone in the BBR listens to Ally, and if they can agree on who should be second. If they split their votes between Diddy and Falco, Snake might up being second still due to how the numbers play out.

Doc King

Smash Lord
I don't think so. He still has really good power, speed, techniques, and Physics to be demoted on the next Tier list. Maybe if Ally quits Snake, maybe. But I hope not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom