• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Falco vs MK: 45-55
Diddy vs MK: 45-55

Falco has a slightly harder time without a LGL

Falco vs Snake: 50-50
Diddy vs Snake: 45-55

This one depends. Snake can be nasty to both of them.

Diddy vs Falco: 55-45 Falco

Falco vs ICs: 40-60
Diddy vs ICs: 55-45

Falco vs Marth: 50-50
Diddy vs Marth: 50-50

A lot of people are starting to think Diddy edges over Marth in this one. Mike feels so, a few other good players think its possible too.

Falco vs Wario: 55-45
Diddy vs Wario: 45-55

I actually think Wario vs Falco is in Wario's favor a tad, partly because getting a stock lead is HUGE against Falco. Same as Wario vs Lucario, it forces them to use non killing moves if they want to realistically hit you, and even then you outspeed them so it becomes a game of cat and mouse where you have better odds.

Falco vs DDD: 65-35
Diddy vs DDD: 50-50

Diddy solidly beats Dedede actually. I have Diddy as a CP for Dedede specifically, that's how strong I think it is. Gnes at one time said I played the Dedede matchup better than he did because of how my playstyle with Diddy is so mean against Dedede lol. I treat him kinda like Yoshi.

Falco vs Pikachu: 35-65
Diddy vs Pikachu: 50-50

Falco vs Olimar: 55-45
Diddy vs Olimar: 50-50

Falco vs Lucario: 55-45
Diddy vs Lucario: 45-55

Falco vs GaW: 55-45
Diddy vs GaW: 60-40
[/spoiler]
The rest are pretty good. Falco gets boned a bit if there is no LGL for facing G&W, but that's about it.

If Diddy would be held down below Falco, it would be some of his struggles with lower tiered characters. Peach for example.

Gnes

Smash Master
Diddy vs D3 is bad DMG. I adopted a little of your gay style into mine in the matchup and it might be worst than i initially thought. At the very least 55-45, but imo(ugh ratios) 60-40

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yoshi actually has one of the best ledge-options in the game. Can you think of another character that can jab, d-smash, up-smash, or even f-smash from the ledge while still invincible?

:069:
What?! Since when?!

/sarcasm

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Peach is straight up nasty against Diddy. You could get Praxis to list off the tricks and tools Peach has on Diddy, like being able to catch bananas AFTER using an aerial with her. Meaning you can float at them with an aerial, and catch it at will unlike normal characters.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nope

Because I didn't incite emotional, flamed responses. My trolling was more like an April Fools Joke, and I know you guys bought it HOOK, LINE, SINKER!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Correction:

Has to be done in GREAT spirits. Anyone can feel good; only true Men feel greatness.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Nope

Because I didn't incite emotional, flamed responses. My trolling was more like an April Fools Joke, and I know you guys bought it HOOK, LINE, SINKER!
OK, then. Discuss the validity of this statement: My big brother was born on April Fools Day.

:069:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Coke wins coka cola vs. pepsi cola, but pepsi wins when it comes to their other products

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Coke > Pepsi
Diet Pepsi > Diet Coke
Most Coke Products > Most Pepsi products.

Mountain Dew >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dr.Pepper.

I cannot stand Dr.Pepper in any way, shape, or form. Why on earth would you chug something that tastes like cough syrup is beyond me. Ugh. It's just nasty all around.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Peach is straight up nasty against Diddy. You could get Praxis to list off the tricks and tools Peach has on Diddy, like being able to catch bananas AFTER using an aerial with her. Meaning you can float at them with an aerial, and catch it at will unlike normal characters.
^^^ this
Except she's still Peach, and she can't set up bananas into any kill moves (just combos), so she still has her killing problem, so the matchup KINDA evens out. Peach still wins it though.

Catching bananas during aerials and cooldown lag is fun. xD

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
There's no period in Dr Pepper, Niddo.

Anyway every carbonated beverage outside of mineral water is straight up disgusting. It baffles me as to why people would willingly put that garbage inside their bodies. Not only do the beverages corrode your teeth, they also place about 50 grams of sugar straight into your bloodstream and are really just empty calories to boot. The 'diet' versions are somehow even more despicable as they've managed to replace the somewhat natural sugar they had with pure chemicals.

Drink water. Die later.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I was just guessing. I just think Sheik's underrated. Her ground speed and attacks are ridiculously fast, which makes her an excellent punisher, she can gr to upsmash some characters, and umm... she's got needles... Also, wasn't she high tier on the Japanese tier list?

I forgot all about the chain glitch.
I kinda felt the same. Then again after playing lucario then going to sheik, one easily can say "whoa, this character is meeeeeeeega fast".

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Can someone list any sheiks who are doing well + possible vids? I just haven't heard anything from anyone about them in so long.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
It baffles me as to why people would willingly put that garbage inside their bodies.
Because I need calories any possible way I can get them due to the fact I can barely maintain a healthy weight, due to the fact I can't really eat breakfast in the morning due to UC seriously screwing over my appetite and making it so if I eat more than a few bites I throw up? >_> I only drink 2 a day max though, and only if I'm studying a lot and want caffeine as well without making more coffee. I drink more water then pop overall.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Thanks for the videos.

I was just wondering what was going on with her. Never really hear many people at all say sheik is very bad, so don't know what's up with that. I was just wondering how sheiks are doing in tournament because I just never really hear of anything. Only sheik I have played a few times was Ed! recently and that's pretty much it.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yes Diddy destroys Peach

Then I see Leon winning all yall tournaments with Princess ****

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Leon rarely wins tourneys and if he does mainly with Marth. Our best Diddy beats his Peach and he's by far the best out there and pretty good at the match-up as well. Once the Diddy knows when / how to use utilt he wins.

:059:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom