• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Thanks for the videos.

I was just wondering what was going on with her. Never really hear many people at all say sheik is very bad, so don't know what's up with that. I was just wondering how sheiks are doing in tournament because I just never really hear of anything. Only sheik I have played a few times was Ed! recently and that's pretty much it.
Thanks for the mention San! If you're up for reading a long post, check out my post in the Sheik BBR discussion thread. It's a wall of text but it's Sheik explained completely.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Leon rarely wins tourneys and if he does mainly with Marth. Our best Diddy beats his Peach and he's by far the best out there and pretty good at the match-up as well. Once the Diddy knows when / how to use utilt he wins.

:059:
This may be a surprise, but Peachs don't just float and dair you know.

Dewky

Smash Cadet
dont you think the japan tier list is more accurate due to them all being asian (lol) and brawl being out way longer over there?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
^ LOL.

They play with a vastly different set of rules than we do.

Not really comparable at all, and both of those reasons are ********.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i like the trail of conversation in this thread.
DMG's a troll, soda, and now discussion about peach vs diddy

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
dont you think the japan tier list is more accurate due to them all being asian (lol) and brawl being out way longer over there?
  • JP January 31, 2008
  • NA March 9, 2008
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T3n0vBcW5fc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T3n0vBcW5fc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Blissard

Smash Lord
I rather like Peach actually. She just seems to be under-represented. And that's probably because most of the people think of her as total s*** for no sound reason. She'll never be anywhere near top tier though she is good overall.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Spoiler Alert! Ganondorf will move on the tier list.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Can someone list any sheiks who are doing well + possible vids? I just haven't heard anything from anyone about them in so long.
I'm pretty sure there have been no Sheiks getting notable results here, not now, not for as long as Brawl's been out. And I'd bet money there won't be any around this same time next year.

Spoiler Alert! Ganondorf will move on the tier list.
Let us analyze all the options and implications this post gives us. Before that can happen, however, we must look at DMG's lastest troll attempt.

With those two things in mind, DMG must be lying.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually I'm not lying this time. Ganondorf will move on the tier list, if I am understanding Ankoku's current number spread back there. I was surprised with where people placed Ganondorf; I expected much more negativity from everyone.

Tesh

Smash Hero
There will be two empty tiers separating Link, Zelda and Jigglypuff from Ganondorf's tier is despair. So technically he will still drop.

BSP

Smash Legend
Not sure. Has Peach been doing anything impressive?

What about Pit? IIRC he got a believed to be unwarranted 4+. Is he going to drop?

Browny

Smash Hater
No LGL in new ruleset = pit goes up ANOTHER 4 because of his UNLIMITED POTENTIAL (to place as consistantly poorly as any mid-low tier character)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I don't want Peach to rise.
She's terrible.

If anything one or two spots, better than ROB in my opinion.

:peach:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom