• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

Mampam

Smash Ace
No, I'm indifferent about it. I'm just gonna break it down to how we go about "winning", and if that's not what you want to hear then too bad, you're just gonna have to hold that ****.

You play to win by counterpicking your way through favorable matchups. I play to win by maximizing my character so I can compete with my unfavorable matchups.

Basically, either you're playing a game of who competes against MK or who can counterpick their opponent better. Personally, I really don't give a ****. I just play Brawl because I like Brawl.
if thats the case, then learn to **** falcos with zss?

and lol xaltis, LoL wasnt made by nintendo, but hey, i play touhou XD

Mampam

Smash Ace
That's what I intend to do. I don't go to another character when I play Xaltis, Jack, or anyone who CP's Falco against me. If I lose, it's because I failed on my part.
well if u dont want to cp, then mk being gone only affects you in the increase or decrease of certain mus, and the more falcos there are, there more u can learn to beat

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Look, I'll save you the trouble. Don't worry about me. I don't really care who I play against. I'm gonna go ZSS against everybody, or the occasional Yoshi if I feel like it. I don't counterpick for the sake of counterpicking and I'm not gonna start now. I don't know why you're bringing this up to me. It's not like I go MK against Jeff...... and lose.

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
This is by far the most childish thing I have ever heard... Everyone if you haven't noticed its a game. Yes Mk is a dumb character bearable yes but still dumb. Look at certain people now who Can still pick up other characters and still do good. What I think about the ban is ban him for a few months see how everything goes then steadily bring him back.

But either way you all are acting premature adolescents. Grow up for real and if he gets banned sucks if he don't then whatever. This is one of the reason I want to quit this game is because stupid **** like this. I'm gone **** this place.

:phone:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Look, I'll save you the trouble. Don't worry about me. I don't really care who I play against. I'm gonna go ZSS against everybody, or the occasional Yoshi if I feel like it. I don't counterpick for the sake of counterpicking and I'm not gonna start now. I don't know why you're bringing this up to me. It's not like I go MK against Jeff...... and lose.
That one time you counter picked me with yoshi lol i did not forget. It was a good set you beat me with yoshi 2 games. i MMed your zss like last year and beat you g3. your zss and yoshi are good.

This is by far the most childish thing I have ever heard... Everyone if you haven't noticed its a game. Yes Mk is a dumb character bearable yes but still dumb. Look at certain people now who Can still pick up other characters and still do good. What I think about the ban is ban him for a few months see how everything goes then steadily bring him back.

But either way you all are acting premature adolescents. Grow up for real and if he gets banned sucks if he don't then whatever. This is one of the reason I want to quit this game is because stupid **** like this. I'm gone **** this place.

this post took me by surprise. I had no idea you were thinking of quitting you have had so much success in the last year.

I also think mk needs to be temp ban. I am sad to see him go it was like a measuring stick also i find MK dittos to be entertaining no matter how many times i have seen them. thats just me

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Yeah, that was a good set Viper and you beat me legit. When you MM'd me, you wanted my ZSS and that's what I gave you. I know money is on the line but I knew you wanted to see how well you matched up and I used it for more MU knowledge, so in the end both of us came out better through that.

Also, consider it a privilege that I went Yoshi on you. Doesn't happen quite often.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Yeah, that was a good set Viper and you beat me legit. When you MM'd me, you wanted my ZSS and that's what I gave you. I know money is on the line but I knew you wanted to see how well you matched up and I used it for more MU knowledge, so in the end both of us came out better through that.

Also, consider it a privilege that I went Yoshi on you. Doesn't happen quite often.
yeah pretty much hit the nail on the head.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
D-Torr, I wanna play your Yoshi with my Mario...

It can be a $1 MM if you'd like. Or we can just do some friendlies. I just want some serious Mario practice.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I wish mario in barwl was as loud and obnoxious as luigi or mario from Melee.

I love these "YO MAN WTF DONT ARGUE IN OUR PR THREAD" posts. Top tier easily right next to Taylor's "It's always my fault" posts. 3rd place goes to any post made by DC.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
You play to win by counterpicking your way through favorable matchups. I play to win by maximizing my character so I can compete with my unfavorable matchups.
/endofdebate

wtf am i even talkin on smashboards anymore. i feel like greenace/dc/afro

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I wish mario in barwl was as loud and obnoxious as luigi or mario from Melee.

I love these "YO MAN WTF DONT ARGUE IN OUR PR THREAD" posts. Top tier easily right next to Taylor's "It's always my fault" posts. 3rd place goes to any post made by DC.
I didn't even say anything this time LOL.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Rofl No mk, so wait does that mean I don't have to ban rainbow lol no epic counterpicks, just normal lame ones lol things about to get free. Free-est State in All The land :troll:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
[collapse=Chaz]
[/collapse]
That's a pretty sexy picture of Chaz. Whoever took it caught his good side.

How is this relative Xdeath? I'd like to hear how Chaz wouldn't be destroying as Marth now that MK would be gone.

Top Bottom