• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Chaz will not beat me ever again, sorry to break it to you guys lol you guys must have forgot who use to own you guys (without the help of mk/chaingrabs) when I actually cared about brawl. If I enter a tournament how about we make a bet, that I can guarantee I'll win

:phone:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Chaz will not beat me ever again, sorry to break it to you guys lol you guys must have forgot who use to own you guys (without the help of mk/chaingrabs) when I actually cared about brawl. If I enter a tournament how about we make a bet, that I can guarantee I'll win

SIDE-B ALL DAY *****!
Yeah, I remember that. <3

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend

Chaingrabs are a fundamental part of the game, you can't just ignore them. That is like saying "Yo, you wouldn't beat me without grenades and C4s." It's stupid and you might as well play Project M or Brawl- if you are going to complain about CGs.

Hell, I bet I could beat you with a few characters that can't CG. I would MM you, but I'm not in the state @_@

DFEAR

Smash Hero
spread hate dont shake. GG NO RE

also lol at cfl always being behind

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Lol esam I dare you MM my snake with one of your second rate characters lol & Charlie I don't remember the last time you won a tourney period even when people you aren't considered better than you were there so don't start bro lol

Ego trip indeed, on that SFL status now

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Apex? That is probably gonna be the 1st tournament we are both gonna be at.

DK 5$, Samus 1$ (Doubtful on this one), ICs 5$?

Sorry Chaz never won a tournament in a better region HRNut. When was the last time you won a tournament that ANY of Seibrik, Nick Riddle, or myself attended? Yeah, so don't slander him for not being able to do something you wouldn't be able to do.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Honestly Its iffy if I go to Apex, I don't care about brawl that much anymore. Once you get back to FL though, definitely. You sure you want to do 5 for ICs bro?

Seriously though I'm down. And I'll mm you no grenades c4s vs no chaingrabs Pika vs snake ;)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I won't need to recover lol, you'll see, the only person struggling will be Esam

I won't need to recover lol, you'll see, the only person struggling will be Esam

Edit: Freesam :troll:

Stupid phone double post

Master Raven

Smash Master
hrnut why the hell are you setting arbitrary constraints on this MM?

doesn't mean anything when people are going to use those things in tourney either way

AfroQT

Smash Master

Lol i'd love for some of the really good old players to come back and start winning again.

Top Bottom