• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I think we should probably just wait til Wednesday or whenever we plan on doing that little meeting thing to talk about this. o-o Also we need to find out when we are doing that lol.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Personally, I think if the prize is like a $200 dollar gift card, a new video game or something like that it should count IF it follows a 2/3 format and somewhat normal standards, not a tournament with only FD legal or BF/SV/FD only best of 1 single elimination, ya dig?

A t-shirt is horrible criteria to use as a prize for a tournament, and yes, I know in Japan they have honor and all that stuff. Buuuuuuttttttt in America we value ourselves by our ability to gain hard capital.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
We would only need an hr to discuss. Does 7 work for everyone?

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Step 1: Find and capture a wild animal.

Step 2: Release wild animal in your house or yard.

Step 3: Call the Turtle Guy.

Step 4: Get him to capture afformentioned wild animal.

Step 5: Pay him in moonshine.

Step 6: Get autograph.

Step 7: Mail to Tech_Chase.

^^^^^

:yeahboi:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Ummm no thats Xisin sry lol

@ S2....... negative PR anyone?????

-10 Judo
-9 Judo when hes sandbagging
-8 Whoever
-7 Judo a third time
-6 Pogo
0 Level 9 Snake
1 S2.........
I would accept this.

Also to report from the Cincinatti Ranbat or whatever.

Significant Wins: AZ, Kel, ShadowPhoenix, SoulPech, Rizner, maybe I'm missing something.
Loses: Carls, HolyFreakingCrap Tako, Quivo, and also Kel.

Placed 5th overall, hopefully they'll have a results thread soon. Loooots of interesting sets. Was fun at the very least.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
But, S2. Kel played DDD vs you. That shouldn't count, bro. There weren't even payouts!

and

Probably because you played so amazing in that pool that he said "holy freaking crap", Tako.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
But, S2. Kel played DDD vs you. That shouldn't count, bro. There weren't even payouts!

also Judo you should come and hang out at SP's or whatever smashfest I go to sometime I wanna practice with you and also I miss not hanging out as often.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I have been coming to all of them.
...maybe we just haven't been advertising very well. Fair enough! Like I've said a lot, I'm looking into other characters some. Like I REALLY enjoy playing Peach and she does cover my match-ups, but I get really careless with her because it's so fun. I maybe want to bring her up to speed, because my DK is lightyears ahead of my other characters.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
We haven't been advertising very well? S2 what Smashfests have you been at? We've gotten the entirety of the Lexington community at both of them thus far, and I'm not going to advertise my personal address out to random people to get them to come play Smash.

Also for future reference I'm going straight Icies from now on unless MK is legal. Falco is stupid frustrating.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Excuse my confusion between "smashfest" and "me you and TTar" hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom