• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL Missingno Thread!!!

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
If were gonna add a glitch and a virus, why not let them be the wavedash and smallpox. I'd totally main Wavedash ;)

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I can see Sakurai discussing with the rest of his team on who should get in next :

Sakurai : Hmm... maybe we should add Sonic?
Team : Sounds alright to us.
Sakurai : Or maybe add Geno.
Team : Yeah sure, why not?
Sakurai : How about Missingno?
Team : Hell yeah! He is completely better than characters that were intended to exist and are good choices for the next game!

Sarcasm is the down fall of our society but for some reason I can't stop using it.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
ZMan's official unofficial Missingno moveset for Brawl

A- Throws a pixel forward in an arcing motion like Marth's A move, can be use rapidily, 1-2&
Ftilt- Makes and extended arch with a pixel, minimal lag and knockback 2-3%
Utilt- Makes an upward arc with a pixel, minmal lag and knockback 2-3%
Dtilt- Sends a pixel foward on the ground, knocks outward 1-3%
Fsmash- sends a barrage of pixels forward, the last pixel being the strongest, like Zelda's Fsmash, 5-16%
Usmash - Like his Fsmash except upwards. 4-15%
Dsmash- Makes a crircle on the ground made of pixels, has multipue hits, sends outwards, 4-17%
Nair - a pixel encircles Missingo, 5%
Fair- Sends a pixel forward that hangs out for a little bit, the first couple of frames is a purple flame attack that does alot of knockback (15%), otherwise it's a weak attack with minimal knockback and no purple :( (4%)
Bair- Sends a pixel that goes behind Missingo and has minimal knockback, 6%
Uair- makes an upward arch obove him with a pixel, used for comboing, 3-4%
Dair - Sends a pixel downwards and is spike in light of Falco's Dair
UThrow - Uses pixels to throw upward 4%
Bthrow - uses pixels to throw backwards 3%
Fthrow- uses pixels to throw foward, 2%
Dthrow- throws them benith him and uses pixels to hurt, like Falco's dthrow, 5%

B Water Gun 1- Like samus's chargge shot, he can chrage up a water gun and save it for later, 4-20%
B> Water Gun 2- Sends out blasts of water like Blastosie's pwer, 6%
^B Sky Attack- Dashes upward at an adjustibule angle, goes only a little farther than Falcos ^B 10%
vB Pixel pod - sends a moving pixel that either as the effect of a green shell or a red shell, varies in damage

Super Smash Attack Pixel Coffin- Dissambel into a pixelated cloud and cruches the oppent in a pixelated coffin, 50%

See? Missingno can have a moveset, just have to bet creative.

ZMan's official unofficial Missingno moveset for Brawl

A- Throws a pixel forward in an arcing motion like Marth's A move, can be use rapidily, 1-2&
Ftilt- Makes and extended arch with a pixel, minimal lag and knockback 2-3%
Utilt- Makes an upward arc with a pixel, minmal lag and knockback 2-3%
Dtilt- Sends a pixel foward on the ground, knocks outward 1-3%
Fsmash- sends a barrage of pixels forward, the last pixel being the strongest, like Zelda's Fsmash, 5-16%
Usmash - Like his Fsmash except upwards. 4-15%
Dsmash- Makes a crircle on the ground made of pixels, has multipue hits, sends outwards, 4-17%
Nair - a pixel encircles Missingo, 5%
Fair- Sends a pixel forward that hangs out for a little bit, the first couple of frames is a purple flame attack that does alot of knockback (15%), otherwise it's a weak attack with minimal knockback and no purple :( (4%)
Bair- Sends a pixel that goes behind Missingo and has minimal knockback, 6%
Uair- makes an upward arch obove him with a pixel, used for comboing, 3-4%
Dair - Sends a pixel downwards and is spike in light of Falco's Dair
UThrow - Uses pixels to throw upward 4%
Bthrow - uses pixels to throw backwards 3%
Fthrow- uses pixels to throw foward, 2%
Dthrow- throws them benith him and uses pixels to hurt, like Falco's dthrow, 5%

B Water Gun 1- Like samus's chargge shot, he can chrage up a water gun and save it for later, 4-20%
B> Water Gun 2- Sends out blasts of water like Blastosie's pwer, 6%
^B Sky Attack- Dashes upward at an adjustibule angle, goes only a little farther than Falcos ^B 10%
vB Pixel pod - sends a moving pixel that either as the effect of a green shell or a red shell, varies in damage

Super Smash Attack Pixel Coffin- Dissambel into a pixelated cloud and cruches the oppent in a pixelated coffin, 50%

See? Missingno can have a moveset, just have to bet creative.
I couldn't tell if that was sarcasm,or just sheer stupidity.If it wasn't sarcasm,that is sheer stupidity.

Just make Brawl a Virus Program why don't you.

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
Well, MissingNo is certainly not fighting material, but he does deserve a place in the trophy gallery. C'mon people, he got us through the RBY years! Giving us infinite stuff, evolving into Kankaskahn, destroying our game if we caught him...Good times, people, good times.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Missingono won't get in because he isn't a real character. I twould be interesting if Sakurai put some kind of glitch reference in there, maybe for an assist trophy. Nintendo has poked fun at glitches and rumors before. For example, we all remember the infamous rumor about pushing a truck in Vermillion harbor and finding Mew underneath it, and in one of the games (Colosseum I think) one of the trainers makes a vague reference to this. So maybe there could be a glitch assist trophy, who makes everyone else freeze for a short time, but a PC? C'mon.

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized how old this thread is. Didnt mean to bump a stupid thread. :o

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Missingono won't get in because he isn't a real character. I twould be interesting if Sakurai put some kind of glitch reference in there, maybe for an assist trophy. Nintendo has poked fun at glitches and rumors before. For example, we all remember the infamous rumor about pushing a truck in Vermillion harbor and finding Mew underneath it, and in one of the games (Colosseum I think) one of the trainers makes a vague reference to this. So maybe there could be a glitch assist trophy, who makes everyone else freeze for a short time, but a PC? C'mon.

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized how old this thread is. Didnt mean to bump a stupid thread. :o
1) Did you search for it just to flame it or something? It takes effort to find an old thread...

2) It's an awesome idea! It'd make a cool pokeball...Tell me that would not be funny

Hejiru

Smash Ace
PsychoIncarnate said:
1) Did you search for it just to flame it or something? It takes effort to find an old thread...
Actually, I saw it in a sig and wondered if there really was a Missingno thread. I didn't realize it was old. And I wasn't flaming.

PsychoIncarnate said:
2) It's an awesome idea! It'd make a cool pokeball...Tell me that would not be funny
No, because it is not a real Pokemon.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Actually, I saw it in a sig and wondered if there really was a Missingno thread. I didn't realize it was old. And I wasn't flaming.

No, because it is not a real Pokemon.
Who cares...It's still awesome...

...People have no sense of humor

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master

Missingno would be an awesome AT or SE Boss!

As an AT, it makes every character, (except the person who called it), act strangely. Plus, any item you throw at it, is duplicated and thrown out in many different direction.

As a SE Boss, it uses Water Gun and Sky Attack, and is part of the Pokemon story. It will be insanely strong, due to the fact that it could get past level 200.

:laugh:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Missingno would be an awesome AT or SE Boss!

As an AT, it makes every character, (except the person who called it), act strangely. Plus, any item you throw at it, is duplicated and thrown out in many different direction.

As a SE Boss, it uses Water Gun and Sky Attack, and is part of the Pokemon story. It will be insanely strong, due to the fact that it could get past level 200.

:laugh:
Missingno is extremely weak at level 200...EXTREMELY

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That just boggles the mind!
I know someone that used a team of level 200 missingno's against me when he said it was a level 10 battle...My level 10 pokemon took them all out...He was faster and had a higher attack then a level 200 Missingno's defense.

Xaron Fisk

Smash Journeyman
i missingno'd so many times one day I turned on my gameboy and the whole screen looked like a giant missingno :laugh:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This is the dumbest thing I ever heard every pokemon is more deserving for a spot in brawl then a glitch a freaking glitch even misty or team rocket are more deserving how can a glitch fight?
Wow...

...I don't even know how to reply to that...

People...:urg:

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
Brilliant idea.

He NEEDS to be a at or at least a trophy of some sort. Wonder what he would do as an at? Possibly turn the screen into static meaning nobody could see.....much like the way clefairy used to.

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
Why is there little support for this fellow? He is a true retro character, and the most badass badass of the Pokemon world.

Screw Krystal and Ridley, I want MissingNo.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Well even if missingno is a glitch it's still real and still in the pokemon games regardless of wheaters it's a pokemon or not.

But being in brawl as a playable or Boss?....Don't think so, it should be a trophy instead.

Zorya

Smash Ace
C'est la plupart de fil de stupidist que j'ai jamais lu. Missingno pour la bagarre ? Obtenez le vrai bro.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Missingno. has my full support as an assist trophy in Brawl. BTW, doesn't it evolve into a Kangaskhan that only knows Sky Attack or something? lol

Why is there little support for this fellow? He is a true retro character, and the most badass badass of the Pokemon world.
Seconded.

Screw Krystal and Ridley, I want MissingNo.
*gaspgasm*

C'est la plupart de fil de stupidist que j'ai jamais lu. Missingno pour la bagarre ? Obtenez le vrai bro.
Missingo is no stupid! You is stupid!

Arashi

Smash Cadet
FRENCH! Je te brise la cou petit chiton! Je pense mes chausettes que vous sentiez. Tu es la serpente agite entre mes cuisses.

antimatter

Smash Lord
Missingno FTW! I have never caught him. I tried ever since i got blue, and i never got him. I still have blue. how can you catch him? wikipedia doesn't tell.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Go to the man in viridian who shows you how to catch a pokemon, say yes when he asks if you want him to show you how to catch one. then fly to cinnabar island and surf up and down the right side of the island. Eventually you will come across missingno.

I only ever got missingno in blue. I don't get it in the more recent games like Diamond or Ruby (represented as an exclamation mark) as I don't want to ruin my save file. (I worked too hard for my pokemon to let them get erased!)

Top Bottom