• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL Missingno Thread!!!

Missingno isn't a character. It's a program glitch. It won't appear in any way, be it a character, Assist Trophy, enemy, boss, whatever.

It's like saying you want a character called sequence breaking or something.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Missingno isn't a character. It's a program glitch. It won't appear in any way, be it a character, Assist Trophy, enemy, boss, whatever.

It's like saying you want a character called sequence breaking or something.
It's happened before in gaming history...

With a little game called MORTAL KOMBAT...

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Well missingno still exists regardless of it being a character or a glitch and many pokemon fans remember it, what more does it need to be a character? Maybe it didn't start out as a character but it is now,not official maybe but an unofficial character , Glitch or no glitch it's still in the Pokemon Games.

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
missingno would be sooo cool as an AT. I remember when i was little everyone would use that glitch and i didnt want to mess my blue version up lol. I completely forgot about it until just now it would be very nostalgic to have in brawl ^^

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
i don't care how he is in, I WANT MISSINGNO IN BRAWL AMOST AS MUCH AS I WANT LEON SCOTT KENEDDY!

Top Bottom