• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Ohio Power Rankings

Smash Cadet
Whoever will be leading the OH Power Ranking needs to inbox me for control of this account. Or Create an entirely different PR thread all together.

Ohio Power Rankings

Smash Cadet
Owner ship of this account has been passed down to the proper designated person. I hope you all work hard and fight for the number one spot in Ohio. Let's help grow our Brawl scene so we can create a more competitive environment and interest in our game. I know you all can do it, I believe in you, and I look forward to the future results. Until then stay focused, never get discouraged, and always work hard for what you believe in.

God Kais!!!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Owner ship of this account has been passed down to the proper designated person. I hope you all work hard and fight for the number one spot in Ohio. Let's help grow our Brawl scene so we can create a more competitive environment and interest in our game. I know you all can do it, I believe in you, and I look forward to the future results. Until then stay focused, never get discouraged, and always work hard for what you believe in.

God Kais!!!
Well Said OHP, Well said...:awesome:

Ohio Power Rankings

Smash Cadet
Thanks big guy.

Beginning tomorrow...private messages will be sent to a number of people to begin forming a new panel and artists (smashers and non-smashers alike) will be contacted to have at the ready for new PR image updates. It is time we get this up and running once again. I look forward to seeing the revival of hunger and competition in Ohio. Cheers!

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
so far, most people have wanted it MK Legal btw >_>

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The panel consists of myself, Kel, clowsui, and sneakytako.

Kel is indeed Ohio, and I honestly like that list. The first two I'll have to study up on a bit but AZ at 3rd and sneaky at 4th seems spot on. Good post.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
The panel consists of myself, Kel, clowsui, and sneakytako.

Kel is indeed Ohio, and I honestly like that list. The first two I'll have to study up on a bit but AZ at 3rd and sneaky at 4th seems spot on. Good post.
lol, for real on that clowsui. I mean, let's be real here........ as biased as I am claimed to be towards NEOH, (and let's keep it real again, Blue in particular).... you have clow as a panelist? Isn't he the Cincy/SWOH version of bias I am purported to be? How often does he broaden his horizons with traveling to tournies as well? Nothing against him personally of course but it's hard to look past the hero worship "God Kais!" posts and Cincy infatuation without drawing a comparison about me and NEOH or Canton. The idea of me being a panelist would probably be shot down instantly....
Then again, he does keep in contact with alot of players so he might be familiar with their scenes..... so he could turn out to be the ****ing man at this PR and I'm just blowing smoke out of my ***. It's been known to happen :)

And about the list, that list is easy as **** for the top 4.
Mark it down.

But hey, it's your list. I just live here.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
^don't understand the point of this post if you going to turn into a lil ***** right at the end of it.

You can pretty much disregard the second paragraph because the first one is what he meant and he just used the second one to mask it.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
k.

Call it what you want but it's a means of making a post seem less hostile. We're all friends or acquintances here. :) Thanks for calling it out though.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Hostile or not it's intention is only getting smothered by you not wanting to seem like a bad guy.

You're Welcome.

CHI2012

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
lol, for real on that clowsui. I mean, let's be real here........ as biased as I am claimed to be towards NEOH, (and let's keep it real again, Blue in particular).... you have clow as a panelist? Isn't he the Cincy/SWOH version of bias I am purported to be? How often does he broaden his horizons with traveling to tournies as well? Nothing against him personally of course but it's hard to look past the hero worship "God Kais!" posts and Cincy infatuation without drawing a comparison about me and NEOH or Canton. The idea of me being a panelist would probably be shot down instantly....
Then again, he does keep in contact with alot of players so he might be familiar with their scenes..... so he could turn out to be the ****ing man at this PR and I'm just blowing smoke out of my ***. It's been known to happen :)

And about the list, that list is easy as **** for the top 4.
Mark it down.

But hey, it's your list. I just live here.
The bolded part is exactly what makes him more qualified for the task than most available or willing people left in the state, Jiff. The Chi you're referencing is the Chi of the past, and even then I felt that alleged impression to be a bit exaggerated just like I know the general impression of you has been. I've never personally considered either of you to be overly biased towards your respective areas...favorable? supportive? sure, but neither of you have had the responsibility to demonstrate indifference during those instances so I don't hold either of you at fault.

I've had a lot of one-on-one talks with him over time, and he is a lot more level-headed than people give him credit for, same as you. I simply trust his judgment because of his greater amount of interaction with the scene, his perspective as both a TO/yet-to-be-ranked player, and because of our conversations we've had about the game. I feel he is up to the task now.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
The bolded part is exactly what makes him more qualified for the task than most available or willing people left in the state, Jiff. The Chi you're referencing is the Chi of the past, and even then I felt that alleged impression to be a bit exaggerated just like I know the general impression of you has been. I've never personally considered either of you to be overly biased towards your respective areas...favorable? supportive? sure, but neither of you have had the responsibility to demonstrate indifference during those instances so I don't hold either of you at fault.

I've had a lot of one-on-one talks with him over time, and he is a lot more level-headed than people give him credit for, same as you. I simply trust his judgment because of his greater amount of interaction with the scene, his perspective as both a TO/yet-to-be-ranked player, and because of our conversations we've had about the game. I feel he is up to the task now.
Well that was a great vote of confidence for him. I can't really say anything else about it. My initial response was kind of just a blow up like, 'these people don't know wtf they are doing',

Why not give him a chance? If he is biased, time will tell.... I really shouldn't judge someone before they have a chance to prove themselves. :embarrass:

So....anyone wanna play Brood War lolololol. I just got it working on my computer after 2 years. I didn't realize they released a patch that you don't even need the disc in the drive. It wouldn't read my disc. I'm so rusty and wasn't very good to begin with though.... let me know. :)

Kel

Smash Master
We may want to get more people/ Northern representation. If Blue went to more tournaments/ got around to see everyone in action more, I'd suggest him. But, really, if Blue and I are the best in Ohio we have a LOT of work to due. I cannot speak for Blue, but I suck haha.

Top Bottom