• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hmph, To show my love for you all I'm rocking your player Tags. I had "Kel" this past weekend and I have a few of my matches up from that tournament. So I think I'm gonna sport Overswarms Tag at the Next tournament I go to. Who should I use after that...?

Overswarm

is laughing at you

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Thanks ybm! <3
Idk if ybm did the OS mean look itd be pretty scary, mostly because ybm is a big guy...
:X
His size is the only reason he won that slide competition at Oktoberfest...tall people are broken...<_<

:phone:

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
haha I got you, I'll be rocking that Clow, and then ~KB afterwards. I think I might have to use more than one per tournament then. You'll all be my Spirit Bomb during matches...

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Alright, I got you Lumi...

Jiffy, As much as I would love to... hahaha I Have to say................. Okay, I got you pimp... :-D

Judo777

Smash Master
Judo, I didn't peg you as someone who only cared about making money. =/

Kinda disappointed. The money honestly isn't even close to the top of my list of incentives to do well.
Well you see as far as placings go that IS all that matters. I don't really care about placings, I also don't care that much about money, this game is a hobby, and I like to be good at it if I can, but if your not having fun quit wasting your time and do real work. Placings I don't really care about at all, I care about beating people on a case by case basis. If i get first at a tourney with a bunch of scrubs then I don't really care, if i get 17th at a tournament where I beat Will, Mike Haze, and MJG, highlight of my career. Because I watch these players, admire them, know they are good and would enjoy trying to best them in a game. Win or lose I don't care if I can go toe to toe with them, thats what I play for.

I also like beating scrubs who talk trash when they really have no ground to talk it in the first place. May seem vindictive but I really enjoy that too. Because people get so worked up over this game, and some people intentionally take advantage of that characteristic in others and troll them. I like beating them with a low tier and putting them in their place, those people are mean.

Also after reading this I want to say this is NOT directed at anyone it may sound like it is, but it isn't.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'd ask you to rock my tag, but I have too many of them... lol.

And I pretty much agree with Judo's sentiments. I know I personally value beating notables (even if they're just notable in my mind) over placing particularly well. I kinda see it as something that goes along the way. Though, it's not mutuallly exclusive.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Well you see as far as placings go that IS all that matters. I don't really care about placings, I also don't care that much about money, this game is a hobby, and I like to be good at it if I can, but if your not having fun quit wasting your time and do real work. Placings I don't really care about at all, I care about beating people on a case by case basis. If i get first at a tourney with a bunch of scrubs then I don't really care, if i get 17th at a tournament where I beat Will, Mike Haze, and MJG, highlight of my career. Because I watch these players, admire them, know they are good and would enjoy trying to best them in a game. Win or lose I don't care if I can go toe to toe with them, thats what I play for.

I also like beating scrubs who talk trash when they really have no ground to talk it in the first place. May seem vindictive but I really enjoy that too. Because people get so worked up over this game, and some people intentionally take advantage of that characteristic in others and troll them. I like beating them with a low tier and putting them in their place, those people are mean.

Also after reading this I want to say this is NOT directed at anyone it may sound like it is, but it isn't.
I agree with this. However Judo, you're forgetting one thing...

I like beating them with a low tier and putting them in their place, those people are mean.

This cute little guy would like to have a word with you.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I've been to every single ohio tournament ever, and seriously how hard is it to come up with this PR, anyway?

#1 Lumi is clearly

#2 Kel is above the

#3 When the announcers got Blue Rogue and Bpow mixed up it had me laughing

#4 SneakyTako may have a losing record vs Thugz, but you can't hide that he's a rising

#5 Alpha Zealot runs this website so he's obviously pretty

#6 Infern Angelis doesn't understand my trolling, but I hear he's a
(add an i in man. Also, were you one of the dudes who moved).
(I have to come up with 2 more of these, holy
)
#7 Ayyyyyyyyyy! Who's got that
? Fonz does.
#8 Eddie Beef Jr. perhaps one of these days you can get out of the Ohio

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I've been to every single ohio tournament ever, and seriously how hard is it to come up with this PR, anyway?

#1 Lumi is clearly

#2 Kel is above the

#3 When the announcers got Blue Rogue and Bpow mixed up it had me laughing

#4 SneakyTako may have a losing record vs Thugz, but you can't hide that he's a rising

#5 Alpha Zealot runs this website so he's obviously pretty

#6 Infern Angelis doesn't understand my trolling, but I hear he's a
(add an i in man. Also, were you one of the dudes who moved).
(I have to come up with 2 more of these, holy
)
#7 Ayyyyyyyyyy! Who's got that
? Fonz does.
#8 Eddie Beef Jr. perhaps one of these days you can get out of the Ohio
I LOL'd at this. Good job. xD

:phone:

Top Bottom