• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nah,

Zero-MRM
Lumi should be #1.
And I'll be #X2.

Kel, you're probably #2 but idk, what have you done lately? And you play as a banned character, that's cheating.

I heard getting 2nd to MK's and D3's = #1 material in some states PR's, so long as you beat Angels and Devils too.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I just thought about this.

If I got Kels #1 and #2 votes.

That's 19 points out of 55 points MAX per panelist, and other people got approx between 8-1 point each.

4 panelists=220 points.

220 points spread across...That's 11% of the overall voting % already.

220-19= 201 is the MAX pool for other people ~11 other people the most you can get.

I'm guaranteed a spot on your PR basically if you do an 8-10 man PR, unless the rest of you mathematically figure out how to get people up and down on the list. But that's collusion.

:wolf:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Oh Lokii is making the image? That explains the image taking so long. She has been swamped with work according to facebook.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Srsly though
Almost done
And I somehow found Internet....spotty reception with no wifi. Unfun.
But yeah, I'm almost done. Hope everyone will like how it looks xD

:phone:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hey guys, just a reminder that registration to the National SKTAR tourney in NJ ends on July 9th aka 2 weeks from today. Online Registration is mandatory and must be at http://www.sktar.com Players like DEHF, Glutonny, MikeHaze, Esam, and many other are already confirmed.

Also be sure to check out the latest trailer for it if you haven't done so already

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I just thought about this.

If I got Kels #1 and #2 votes.

That's 19 points out of 55 points MAX per panelist, and other people got approx between 8-1 point each.

4 panelists=220 points.

220 points spread across...That's 11% of the overall voting % already.

220-19= 201 is the MAX pool for other people ~11 other people the most you can get.

I'm guaranteed a spot on your PR basically if you do an 8-10 man PR, unless the rest of you mathematically figure out how to get people up and down on the list. But that's collusion.

:wolf:
inb4Meleenamesearch

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Paisehfpajdfpasdhfakjdvns odjhvajvnaldjfhqejidnvlakdfbvpiqudfgakjsdbvpaioudbfvlnac ls jh pdnpaodfhlaksmdfvlajsdblakjsdvhaposdf bvlskdmnjfas;kdvnldfnva

khasbdfojwhdfladfiw

picture looks good. Lokii being impressive as always with her art ;)

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I need more big OoS tourney results Joey. XD It also doesn't help that everyone below me has a winning record on me, whether it be from the past or recent. I am happy with my placement, for the moment anyway. :p

Image looks great as well Lokii! I love how Tako is Ling lmao.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Wait what? Why am I on this list? I've been to like two tournaments. I can still beat most of the people above me, but you need results mang.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Why is there a cutoff at 8 when you have two honorable mentions that would have rounded out an even 10?

Top Bottom