• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Kel

Smash Master
If I had a say in who I was, I would have chosen this picture

Or mustang....But Ed is the main character I guess... haha

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Inactivity hurt me more than anything bro, I'll be posting them results before you know it. I just beat Sparta Kick at PS4 lol.

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So why isn't Lumi higher?

He's beaten Thugz 2-1 times, who mains CG (pikachu), who has beaten everyone else in your state according to how I prefer to remember things.

+3 matchup victory is tough, Thugz can CG, he mains CG.

You guys lack justice.

Also good job not answering why M2K isn't #1 on here if it's ????-today. Didn't you guys chase him away with fire torches and javelins he took so much money?

Kirikou Rung

Smash Apprentice
As my Sensei, DJ_Iskascribbl, once said, "I want in top 10 :mad: expect scribble **** in the near future". You can expect the same from me!

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
This is a revival of Ohio PR. Though because of the loss/inactivity of some our best players with no one really stepping up to take their place, we decided to make it a condensed list.

We'll probably get to a higher number like a top 10 and a few HMs especially with the amount of tournies in the future, a revitalization in interest, and people are continuing to step it up.
I, for one, am really looking forward to it.

Also, everyone, come to RAGE!!!! ;)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yeahhh....RAGE is a regional for the Midwest xP So many of the Ohio players will be in Cleveland for that weekend xP

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
All of the surrounding states will be attending as well so there's no chance of anyone in the Midwest traveling so much further when we could just go a regional in our turf. We'll still try to make it out to a future NC event. Its just at least for Michigan, your state is not easily accessible at all.

Kel

Smash Master
I'd be willing to travel to NC if the tournament is big enough and not super far. I've been wanting to travel south for tournaments.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Blackmantis.

I am going to be in NC this month, why haven't you planned one for August (the 18th) yet?

Edit: Dude, playing that game with 2 hands is so difficult and could be rewarding. I might buy an Advantage so I can play with my feet easier, but dude, sliding your fingers around while trying to slide around to freeze enemies so they don't pop up and hit you at certain points is so tech nerdy it's gonna be so much fun.

The MM1 WR is not fun, especially since mag zipping is ****ing random I swear. Making it to wily 2 perfectish and able to get the zip past cuts/elecman in the rematch is like microframes, and even when I do it perfectly it still doesn't always make you zip.........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Top Bottom