• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I knew you could do that, but how did you do it so that you could still shoot your buster? The way I learned when I was a kid, you couldn't use any of your powers or buster after jumping into the pit and losing your health.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You can't shoot your buster but you can use your weapons, and rush is basically a 2-shot buster and a dog.

The possibilities are pretty awesome, I realistically think I could almost make a TAS like video without any TAS.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Relevant results from this weekend for me:
2-0 Lumi (WR1)
2-1 Carlz (WR2)
3-1 Clowsui (WFinals)
3-0 Carlz (Grand Finals)
1/20ish

3-1 SneakyTako ($5 MM, 2-1 v ROB, 1-0 v D3)
3-0 Clowsui ($5 MM v Marth)
2-0 Clowsui ($1 MM v MK)

Kel

Smash Master
Epithaletes (might have spelled that incorrectly or gotten the name completely wrong) is a good suggestion as well.

Pretty much after Chi found out that I was going to play Zinoto second round winners bracket at Rage, he encouraged Zinoto to sit down and play against his Marth so that he could be ready and wamed up for his match against me.

Diddy is favored in that match already btw....

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I like how Ohio tries to uses all of our slang. Its hilarious when they do it incorrectly.

Which is always because they aren't MI.

:denzel:

(Cept Chi, you're honorary MI baby :woman: )

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Why would I want to use MI slang? You all sound like minimum wage sweatshop hoodlum middle schoolers.

Grimer, lawl. Keep making my shoes.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You're thinking of Central and Southern Ohio lol. Cleveland may have ****ty sports teams all across the board, but we know how to party up here.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
You're thinking of Central and Southern Ohio lol. Cleveland may have ****ty sports teams all across the board, but we know how to party up here.
Aaaaaamen.
Minus the bad sports aaaalllllll across the board. Indians arent the best, but they always put up a fight for the playoff season. They usually finish around .500.

You have no idea how many times I've been asked about rural Ohio.

"Do you live on a farm/etc"

Lol no I live in a town of 35 thousand people 10 minutes outside downtown Cleveland/5 minutes from an international airport.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
W/e, only poor people live in cities, real money lives in the suberbs.

Also, while we have our own shine, we can't compete when drinking against the unemployed. You got us there MI/Cleveland.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Pffffffft I'm a full time student, worker and party person.

Get on my level.

:denzel:

Eddie there's a Megabus that goes directly from Detroit to Cleveland now. If I come out there...you need to show me where the party's at.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Just wait till you get out of school. Finding a well paying full time job is like finding a 4 leaf clover.

Unless your asiain. Our eyesight is broken.

Kel

Smash Master
I heard Detroit was planing on bulldozing another 10,000 or so houses in order to help boost the supply and demand curve of the housing market in the region.

lol

Top Bottom