• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

M@v

Subarashii!
I had an emo moment for a few minutes, missing the old Test Your Might Venue(the last one ITT used). That lan center was a reasonable distance from me, could hold 50 person tourneys no problem, a wing place right next door, AND it was probably my favorite venue outside of a mlg ;_________;

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I have broken the MM1 WR* a few times, never recorded it. I theoretically have the MM3 record.

#8 or so on MM10 without using the DLC, about #12 in MM9, would be a lot higher (#6 or so) if I could beat Twin Devil in one turn.

All 5 of the hacks (Bytes/Beta/Alpha/Cray4/Master X) I have posted are the fastest versions of them online.

*For both non-select glitches and no-glitches. However, the only way to get the TRUE world record in Megaman 1 is to abuse magnet beam zipping and select cancelling bosses.

I guess I didn't post master X here did I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FelMNYstXII&feature=channel&list=UL

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
There's a big tournament the same day in Cincinnati : / im guessing most OH people would go to that, since it's less of a trek

Sorry :c

Hopefully some Ohio people want to make a NC trip : o
:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
I got some bad news guys =(

DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND MY CONTROL, HOPE 5 IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Apparently here was a screwup on the venues end with the paperwork when I first reserved the venue, so it never actually got reserved. Then, the venue got reserved for someone else. I first thought something was wrong when I never got a call from the venue; they usually call me the week before to figure out when I'm entering the venue. Please spread the word to others you know are attending; I dont want people showing up to a tournament thats not going to happen. I sincerely apologize for this everyone! I'll try to find a good weekend in to move this to. I have Fridays off, so I will try to make it happen in the fall.

UPDATE:
Carroll is going to host an improv melee tourney at his house to make up for this. Details to come.
709 logan st
carnegie PA 15106

Get Low

Smash Ace
Would anyone be interested in attending a Brawl tourney in Northeast Ohio some time in September?
I've been thinking of hosting one, since I never get to play Brawl and actually like the game, even though I'm predominantly a Melee player.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Right now, I'm willing to go to any Brawl tourney near me just so as long as I have the time, money, and transportation.

Go for it, GL!

Roller

Smash Legend
Why don't you cross your fingers for them to get better instead?

OH is booty right now (Shugo not included, obv), and a PR is essentially just a display of arbitrary skill determination. If they were good enough you wouldn't have to "cross your fingers" and hope for it to happen.

I "cross my fingers" for people in OH to be better players who actually deserve to be noted as top players,

but for MI to still be better.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I don't know if you've been following either of the two I mentioned, but they have been showing leaps of improvement. Also MX is mah bro so I'm always hoping for him to his best and Carls is a really cool dude.

I do know that MI is better regardless :3

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
Ice Climbers players are funny. I don't know much about lower end Ohio or Michigan players yet outside of streams but who else in Michigan even performs well other than Zinoto...? It sounds to me like both states only have one player worth paying attention to and the rest is just a tussle of mediocrity.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ice Climbers players are funny. I don't know much about lower end Ohio or Michigan players yet outside of streams but who else in Michigan even performs well other than Zinoto...? It sounds to me like both states only have one player worth paying attention to and the rest is just a tussle of mediocrity.
mfw reading

Top Bottom