• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Jesus Christ PX you usually aren't that susceptible to trolling lol.

And yes now I consider any justification for a loss or win as a john. Because I am a troll. lol.

Besides you don't have anything to justify, you're ranked higher than me on our PR, you have more fans than I do (only cause you have a cooler name and a secret life as a Amateur Wrestler), and that HOBO was a tough tournament to begin with.

Also, IT'S CALLED DUELIST!!! DPHAT CREATED IT, DO NOT SHAME DUELIST BY CALLING IT SOMETHING ELSE OR FEAR THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY PLANKER!!!

And yes we know about teching and "going through the stage". We invented the game, the tricks, everything. There's not been one OOS player who has played Duelist with Texas and showed us something amazing or something we didn't think of first. Duelist is OUR game. We are the undisputed champs of the Dueling Ring.
yeah don't anger DPHAT, that guy has a one loud voice lol. also he'll plank your *** to hell and back, thats a promise. also whenever the hell i see texas again im doin some freakin duelist with you guys.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Also, IT'S CALLED DUELIST!!! DPHAT CREATED IT, DO NOT SHAME DUELIST BY CALLING IT SOMETHING ELSE OR FEAR THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY PLANKER!!!
I'm not afraid of the planking, fact, I embrace it. Join me, and we shall have matches that last 8 years!

Oh and duelist, got it.

Jinxkatrina8

Smash Cadet
Anyone want to do a really random, and completely hypothetical tier list pretending that MK and Snake *didn't exist*?

I'm interested to see who'd be helped/hurt by the removal of MK and Snake, and also it gets on my nerves when such a huge part of tier placements is based on how characters do against MK/Snake. Let's face it, if Ganon was a counter to both, he'd be at least lower/mid tier.

So... Anyone care to hypothesize with me?

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Anyone want to do a really random, and completely hypothetical tier list pretending that MK and Snake *didn't exist*?

I'm interested to see who'd be helped/hurt by the removal of MK and Snake, and also it gets on my nerves when such a huge part of tier placements is based on how characters do against MK/Snake. Let's face it, if Ganon was a counter to both, he'd be at least lower/mid tier.

Diddy and Marth would be destroying everything.

Tristan_win

Not dead.

If Ganon could counter such a large variation [FONT=&quot][/FONT] range of characters traits then he would be at least top tier.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Top 5 in the game with MK and Snake gone would be something like

1. Marth
2. Falco/Wario
3. Wario/Falco
4. Diddy
5. IC's

Marth would likely be the best character or at least top 3 in the game with those two characters gone. Dedede as a possible slightly bad/even matchup, and the rest of the cast going roughly even or losing to him? Too good.

Wario might be over Falco because of Marth and IC's getting such a boost. Diddy would probably be right there because all of the characters above him either go even or beat him, and because Diddy still has some matchups to work out with weird characters like Jigglypuff and Luigi (I think Diddy beats Luigi, but IDK Diddy players almost sound depressed about it lol). Diddy might be over Falco, Wario would definitely be over Diddy though.

IC's would almost certainly be top 5. They would be competing against other characters that are either as good as or better than them on neutrals, and they would still have their CP flaws however.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Top 5 in the game with MK and Snake gone would be something like

1. Marth
2. Falco/Wario
3. Wario/Falco
4. Diddy
5. IC's

Marth would likely be the best character or at least top 3 in the game with those two characters gone. Dedede as a possible slightly bad/even matchup, and the rest of the cast going roughly even or losing to him? Too good.

Wario might be over Falco because of Marth and IC's getting such a boost. Diddy would probably be right there because all of the characters above him either go even or beat him, and because Diddy still has some matchups to work out with weird characters like Jigglypuff and Luigi (I think Diddy beats Luigi, but IDK Diddy players almost sound depressed about it lol). Diddy might be over Falco, Wario would definitely be over Diddy though.

IC's would almost certainly be top 5. They would be competing against other characters that are either as good as or better than them on neutrals, and they would still have their CP flaws however.
1. Wario
2. IC
3. Falco/diddy
4. Diddy/falco
5. D3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ROB would be top 5.

Protip: ROB loses to DDD and arguably ZSS. No, ROB doesn't lose to GaW or whatever 2008 matchup ratios you people still have in your heads. ROB also beats Diddy and ICs, as well as going ~even with Marth and Wario and Falco.

Marth also loses to DDD, but that's about it, so I can see why you'd put him higher...but not mentioning rob wtf o.o

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Legendary, stop being an idiot.

You have to be flat out blind not to say Marth wouldn't be top 5 at a minimum. His two bad match-ups out of the way? He's shooting up.

1)Marth
2)Diddy Kong
3)Wario/ICs
4)ICs/Wario
5)Falco

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wario would have bad matchups with Marth and Peach, and Dedede would be probably just slightly bad. Everything else would be even or in his favor.

ROB loses to Wario. 6/4. Called it.

ROB loses to G&W. 6/4-55:45

Marth beats ROB. 6/4-55:45

Falco probably beats Rob 55:45.

ROB's matchups are not feasible enough to warrant him being top 5. Say whatever you want, but the characters I listed clearly have better matchup spreads than him.

Also Why Diddy second? He still loses to Wario, goes roughly even with Falco/slight disadvantage, same with Marth, and he still has to worry about Peach/Jigglypuff/Luigi/random character doing alright against him.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
See, DMG, you don't know anything about ROB at all LOL

Marth beats ROB? lol wtf that's such an even matchup.
ROB doesn't lose to GaW, or Falco, they're either even to arguably slightly in either sides favor.
And wtf when was the last time you've played a good ROB? I know for a fact Texas doesn't have a single ROB worth talking about.

you don't know **** dude...don't act like you do :laugh:

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
DMG since when does Marth beat ROB last I checked it was even. If anything that should be in ROBS favor TBH.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
If you're trying to be a good troll, at least make what you say look thought out so you'll get the dumb people to agree with you. "Trolling" like that just makes you look like, well, a troll. And that's not the image that a good troll goes for.

clowsui

Smash Legend
DMG explain how marth v. rob is in marth's favor lol...tons of marths have been losing this so it'd be nice if you gave input =P

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Marth would be number one, with the metagame how it is, it's arguable that he would be number one with just MK gone.

Dk would be screwed, without MK holding him back, DDD would be even more effective.

If Ganon could counter such a large variation [FONT=&quot][/FONT] range of characters traits then he would be at least top tier.
I think he meant odd quirks that made him somehow counter them and pretty much nobody else.

Honestly the only thing I can think of that would allow that is glitches.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
It's Marth's favor.

Good Game.
Yes because Marth's range is superior and he can zone with fairs...wait he can't do that.

ROB is easy to gimp that's what marth does wait that's no the case either.

Marth's ftilt dtilt and utilt are superior to ROBs....wait that isn't the case either.

Marth has 2 projectiles wait that isn't true either.

Exactly where is marth's advantage at?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
LOL at a newbie Wario player putting Wario at #1 when one of the top Wario players doesn't.

You're a hypocrite. Just as biased as anyone.
How am I a hypocrite exactly? I could see you make a point about me being but explain how I'm being a hypocrite?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Marth beats ROB. 55:45. You can call that even if you want.

Also ROB should use Dash attack more against Marth. That is a good move.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Diddy in second?

I don't know really. >_> Seems to me if he's likely to be third next update, and if one (if not two, not sure about Diddy vs Snake) of his bad MUs are removed, it seems logical he would move up.

And frankly, I think he has more "dominating" MUs then Wario or Falco. I could be wrong though, I don't pay THAT much attention to the higher tiers. They're boring.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
No...ROB beats Marth.
ROB beats Wario too, and Falco, and Diddy, and hell, I'm pretty sure ROB has a decisive advantage against Metaknight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom