• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I can SDI Lucas's first Jab so that the second and third jabs miss. If I know it is coming, or if I mess up my spacing and I know I will get punished, I am already preparing to SDI the necessary directions.

These moves, on command, are hard to SDI and tech. Knowing when they will come helps a lot in that regard. For ROB's Uair though, it's like you can be in the middle of the move getting hit and still SDI out lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think If Snake and Meta were out of the game, Peach would be A tier or close to it. The only real character that is a pain for Peach would be Marth. Everyone else she beats or goes even with. Except for lucario which is a small advantage to him.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
What I am saying is say Marth comes at you. You Dtilt him. He surprises you and shields it. Upb.

Say ROB comes at Marth. Marth Dtilts. Rob surprises him and Shields. ..... Nothing happens here lol.

Whether you throw yourself into the scenario or not, my point was Marth can go "Look, I'm gonna Dtilt here on your shield and you can't hit me back" where as Rob is like "Well I wish I could do that" lol.
If R.O.B.'s approaching he's doing it wrong. Especially in this matchup.

Albert.

Smash Master
WOW I JUST picked up Donkey Kong HOLY **** WHAT A BALL OF ****

WTF

WHY ISN'T HE HIGHER?

combos, speed, RIDICULOUS POWER, Spike, legitimate zoning/spacing move that is fast and combos, POWER, super heavey so can live till high percents, AND DID I SAY P0WER?

wtf lol

I don't
want
to
see
any
DDD.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820

WTF

WHY ISN'T HE HIGHER?

combos, speed, RIDICULOUS POWER, Spike, legitimate zoning/spacing move that is fast and combos, POWER, super heavey so can live till high percents, AND DID I SAY P0WER?

wtf lol

I don't
want
to
see
any
DDD.
The fat penguin holds him back.
/inb4DeDeDe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
It's not like ROB's projectiles aren't telegraphed or shielded on reaction. No, that'd be impossible. :rolleyes:
If the Marth is randomly FAiring, then yes, it is impossible.

R.O.B. can force Marth to approach. Marth can't do that. And last I checked, approching is generally a bad thing in this game. :)

Jtails

Smash Lord
it amazes me that sonic gets thrown into low tier tournaments when he's clearly not low tier.. yet they dont allow shiek/wolf for that matter.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
it amazes me that sonic gets thrown into low tier tournaments when he's clearly not low tier.. yet they dont allow shiek/wolf for that matter.
Sonic is low tier wolf and sheik aren't. Sonic blows

*waits for 139393939 sonic mains to flame me and tell me how he's mid tier worthy*

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Sonic is low tier wolf and sheik aren't. Sonic blows

*waits for 139393939 sonic mains to flame me and tell me how he's mid tier worthy*
It's not that he's mid-tier worthy...

... It's that he IS mid-tier. Look at the SBR's tierlis, he is clearly in the middle tiers. Allowing him for low tier tourneys and not other characters who are closer to low tier only creates confusion. I dunno if he's still used in low tier tourneys, or in which tourneys, but meh.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
It's not that he's mid-tier worthy...

... It's that he IS mid-tier. Look at the SBR's tierlis, he is clearly in the middle tiers. Allowing him for low tier tourneys and not other characters who are closer to low tier only creates confusion. I dunno if he's still used in low tier tourneys, or in which tourneys, but meh.
I understand that put can you point me in the direction of a low tier tourney that sonic has won ?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I understand that put can you point me in the direction of a low tier tourney that sonic has won ?
Sadly I can't, since the low tier tourney results aren't used in the Tourney Results thread due to the characters missing in action, so their positions and victories aren't really legit.

He is still mid tier, and only low tiers are allowed in low tier tourneys. So, even if he can win or not he shouldn't be there in the first place.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

WTF

WHY ISN'T HE HIGHER?

wtf lol

I don't
want
to
see
any
DDD.
Wario ***** him pretty badly.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

WTF

WHY ISN'T HE HIGHER?

wtf lol

I don't
want
to
see
any
DDD.
No rep whatsoever. Bum had quit and there wasn't any DK doing anything after that. But now there's Cable bum Will Will_ and they seem to do well with him. There mere be others but those are the ones that I know of.

Jtails

Smash Lord
for almostlegendary sonic has won a low tier tournament.. in NY i can post the results. it was one that i got 5th in and i got taken out by the same player twice. who got first..

1st Kai sonic
2nd Ninjalink various
3rd Inui ike
4th Snakee zelda
5th Jtails lucas/ness

had sonic not been in the tournament what would the results been like?

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
for almostlegendary sonic has won a low tier tournament.. in NY i can post the results. it was one that i got 5th in and i got taken out by the same player twice. who got first..

1st Kai sonic
2nd Ninjalink various
3rd Inui ike
4th Snakee zelda
5th Jtails lucas/ness

had sonic not been in the tournament what would the results been like?
So one Low Tier tourney automatically means that Sonic is mid? That's not very good reasoning. Most of the time characters like Ike, Ness, and Mario win those. Just because you lose to Sonic doesn't mean he's mid tier at all.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
So one Low Tier tourney automatically means that Sonic is mid? That's not very good reasoning. Most of the time characters like Ike, Ness, and Mario win those. Just because you lose to Sonic doesn't mean he's mid tier at all.
He was just replying to AL's post about how Sonic isnt legal/doesnt win LTT, when they do sometimes

Jtails

Smash Lord
lol but he IS mid tier look at the tier list!
so why is he allowed in low tier tournaments but others arent. thats not fair to the other low tier chars. so either move him down on the tier list, or keep him at mid and leave him out of low tier.

im not arguing that he is mid tier, its a fact that at this point in time he is mid tier. so why does he get special treatment to enter LT tournies?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
lol but he IS mid tier look at the tier list!
so why is he allowed in low tier tournaments but others arent. thats not fair to the other low tier chars. so either move him down on the tier list, or keep him at mid and leave him out of low tier.

im not arguing that he is mid tier, its a fact that at this point in time he is mid tier. so why does he get special treatment to enter LT tournies?
Because TOs can do whatever the @#$% they want. They could put Meta Knight in Low-tier tourneys if they wanted to.

Fascinating, isn't it?

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Just because some TO decided to let him be in doesn't mean crap. Sonic is mid tier by the current list and you're right. He SHOULDN'T be in low tier tournies by that reasoning.

That said.. I could see him dropping..

Not far. Still probably mid. Just down a spot or two. If he went to the top of low and Ike hit bottom of mid...I'd understand but that's about as far as it goes.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Because Inui's opinions and ideas are final in his region and what he says goes for his tournaments, regardless of what other people think.

inui thinks sonic is low tier, thus sonic is allowed in new jersey LTTs

and for what its worth, kai thinks sonic is low tier too, even tho he won that tourney.

I dont agree, im just puttin it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom