• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
FYI, the new tier list is probably gonna be released in spring 2010. Just a small prediction, might be earlier or later, but it's around that time.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
WOW I JUST picked up Donkey Kong HOLY **** WHAT A BALL OF ****

WTF

WHY ISN'T HE HIGHER?

combos, speed, RIDICULOUS POWER, Spike, legitimate zoning/spacing move that is fast and combos, POWER, super heavey so can live till high percents, AND DID I SAY P0WER?

wtf lol

I don't
want
to
see
any
DDD.
He is pretty fun to play isnt he? Hes got really fast tilts too, and his smashes are really scary if you get caught in one. But he is a victim to grabs...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I predict the tier list will be out Christmas day.

For Christmas.
For everyone.
A gift from us to you.

Yeah,
A christmas gift.
Everyone will love it.

then us broomer-clauses will remember how bad you've been this past tier list begging for a new one, and just give you some well deserved COAL/fake prediction of release dates

And this will probably be Christmas 2012.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Mayans starting their numeric calendar dates from 0 again as a decided cycle doesn't mean we're all going to die.

What's more scary is that Newton predicted the world was going to end around this time be decrypting the bible. The same guy who'd stab his eye to see what colours he would see and would often take several weeks in a dark room vomitting to recover, BUT THEN DO IT AGAIN.

Was it Newton?
God **** it was some crazy *** religious scientist that founded the basis of physics.

Nic64

Smash Lord
"Timewave zero" is a numerological formula that purports to calculate the ebb and flow of "novelty", defined as increase in the universe's interconnectedness, or organised complexity,[54] over time. According to Terence McKenna, who conceived the idea over several years in the early-mid 1970s while using psilocybin mushrooms and DMT, the universe has a teleological attractor at the end of time that increases interconnectedness, eventually reaching a singularity of infinite complexity in 2012, at which point anything and everything imaginable will occur instantaneously.[54]

McKenna expressed "novelty" in a computer program, which purportedly produces a waveform known as timewave zero or the timewave. Based on McKenna's interpretation of the King Wen sequence of the I Ching,[37] the graph appears to show great periods of novelty corresponding with major shifts in humanity's biological and cultural evolution. He believed the events of any given time are recursively related to the events of other times, and chose the atomic bombing of Hiroshima as the basis for calculating his end date in November 2012. When he later discovered this date's proximity to the end of the 13th b'ak'tun on the Maya calendar, he revised his hypothesis so that the two dates matched.[55]

The first edition of The Invisible Landscape refers to 2012 (as the year, not a specific day) only twice. McKenna originally considered it an incidental observation that his and José Argüelles dates matched, a sign of the end date "being programmed into our unconscious". It was only in 1983, with the publication of Sharer's revised table of date correlations in the 4th edition of Morley's The Ancient Maya, that each became convinced that December 21, 2012 had significant meaning. McKenna subsequently peppered this specific date throughout the second, 1993 edition of The Invisible Landscape.[32]

WE ALL GONNA DIE

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
Newton's the man. He got across some physics problem he couldn't do with the math around at his time. Did that stop him? **** no, he just went and invented calculus and then made physics as we know it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Because Inui's opinions and ideas are final in his region and what he says goes for his tournaments, regardless of what other people think.

inui thinks sonic is low tier, thus sonic is allowed in new jersey LTTs

and for what its worth, kai thinks sonic is low tier too, even tho he won that tourney.

I dont agree, im just puttin it out there.
That's stupid, but if he's TO he can decide whatever he wants.

Cha Ching!

Or

Your My Best Friend!
I'll take the best friend. :3

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Mayans starting their numeric calendar dates from 0 again as a decided cycle doesn't mean we're all going to die.

What's more scary is that Newton predicted the world was going to end around this time be decrypting the bible. The same guy who'd stab his eye to see what colours he would see and would often take several weeks in a dark room vomitting to recover, BUT THEN DO IT AGAIN.

Was it Newton?
God **** it was some crazy *** religious scientist that founded the basis of physics.
"Timewave zero" is a numerological formula that purports to calculate the ebb and flow of "novelty", defined as increase in the universe's interconnectedness, or organised complexity,[54] over time. According to Terence McKenna, who conceived the idea over several years in the early-mid 1970s while using psilocybin mushrooms and DMT, the universe has a teleological attractor at the end of time that increases interconnectedness, eventually reaching a singularity of infinite complexity in 2012, at which point anything and everything imaginable will occur instantaneously.[54]

McKenna expressed "novelty" in a computer program, which purportedly produces a waveform known as timewave zero or the timewave. Based on McKenna's interpretation of the King Wen sequence of the I Ching,[37] the graph appears to show great periods of novelty corresponding with major shifts in humanity's biological and cultural evolution. He believed the events of any given time are recursively related to the events of other times, and chose the atomic bombing of Hiroshima as the basis for calculating his end date in November 2012. When he later discovered this date's proximity to the end of the 13th b'ak'tun on the Maya calendar, he revised his hypothesis so that the two dates matched.[55]

The first edition of The Invisible Landscape refers to 2012 (as the year, not a specific day) only twice. McKenna originally considered it an incidental observation that his and José Argüelles dates matched, a sign of the end date "being programmed into our unconscious". It was only in 1983, with the publication of Sharer's revised table of date correlations in the 4th edition of Morley's The Ancient Maya, that each became convinced that December 21, 2012 had significant meaning. McKenna subsequently peppered this specific date throughout the second, 1993 edition of The Invisible Landscape.[32]

WE ALL GONNA DIE
Lol my joke turned into this? :chuckle:

ook

Smash Lord
What do you think of this list?

S Tier
Meta Knight
Snake
King Dedede
Mr. Game & Watch
Falco
R.O.B.

A Tier
Marth
Wario
Lucario
Donkey Kong
Diddy
Pikachu
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Pit
Wolf

B Tier
Toon Link
Olimar
Fox
Zelda
Zero Suit Samus
Bowser
Luigi
Peach
Ike
Sheik

C Tier
Lucas
Ness
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link
Captain Falcon

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
What do you think of this list?

S Tier
Meta Knight
Snake
King Dedede
Mr. Game & Watch
Falco
R.O.B.

A Tier
Marth
Wario
Lucario
Donkey Kong
Diddy
Pikachu
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Pit
Wolf

B Tier
Toon Link
Olimar
Fox
Zelda
Zero Suit Samus
Bowser
Luigi
Peach
Ike
Sheik

C Tier
Lucas
Ness
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link
Captain Falcon
i would say its not that bad if it was made 9/01/08 lol

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'm guessing you separated them all between Top/High/Mid/Low... And it smells like an old tier list.

I dunno, I'm just a guy with a nose.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
My tier list I've been funning with. :3

First Class

S Tier

• Meta Knight
  • Diddy Kong
  • Snake
  • Ice Climbers

A Tier

• Falco
  • Marth
  • Wario
  • King Dedede
  • Mr. Game and Watch
  • Olimar
  • Pikachu

Second Class

B Tier

• Zero Suit Samus
  • Kirby
  • Donkey Kong
  • R.O.B.
  • Toon Link
  • Lucario
  • Pit

C Tier

• Peach
  • Luigi
  • Zelda/Sheik
  • Wolf
  • Fox
  • Mario
  • Sonic

Third Class

D Tier

• Pokemon Trainer
  • Bowser
  • Ness
  • Ike
  • Lucas

E Tier

• Yoshi
  • Samus
  • Link
  • Captain Falcon
  • Jigglypuff
  • Ganondorf

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
S Tier
Meta Knight
Snake
Diddy

A Tier
Falco
Wario
Marth
Ice Climbers
Dedede

B Tier
Pikachu
Olimar
Lucario
Mr. Game & Watch

C Tier
Toon Link
ROB
Zero Suit
Pit
Donkey Kong
Peach

BAZUM.
Who cares about low tiers `-`

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Your post count is 9001, stingers.... My god.

Shaya needs to play evil kirbies more. You even put Peach and Pit over Kirby. :mad:

Browny

Smash Hater
Since new tier list wasnt on dec 1 like I thought and people are posting theirs now, might as modify my last prediction in case it comes out christmas/jan :O I'd normally have 9 tiers, but I dont think thats going to happen lol. the order is still the same though...

Metaknight, Snake
Diddy, Falco, Wario, IC, Marth
Dedede, G&W, Olimar, Pikachu, Rob
Lucario, ZSS, Kirby, Toon Link, DK, Peach, Wolf
Pit, Luigi, Fox, Sonic, PT, Shiek, Bowser
Ike, Ness, Mario, Yoshi, Zelda, Lucas
Jigglypuff, Samus, Link Falcon, Ganondorf

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
As I already said, the new tierlist most likely will come out around springtime. Don't believe Shaya, he's a tease.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
My tier list:

Top:
Meta Knight

High:
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight

Mid:
Meta Knight
Snake
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight

Low:
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight

Bottom:
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight
Meta Knight

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you don't like the rules, don't participate in the tournament.
simple.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
If you don't like the rules, don't participate in the tournament.
simple.
If no players go to the tourneys and offer feedback on how it went/the rules/location/etc, how will there be more tourneys for the players?

Remember that the community isn't one-sided, tourneys and how they go depend on the players as well as the TOs.

BSP

Smash Legend
Nobody commented on my list. :grrr:
D: Pit, Ike, Sonic, Peach, Wolf, Luigi, Pokémon Trainer, Fox
E: Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ness, Yoshi, Bowser, Ganondorf, Lucas, Mario, Samus, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff

Little bit from the character rankings thread.

If sonic is doing better than Peach, Fox, Wolf, and Luigi, why do people keep putting him under them?

And how did Mario end up above Sonic?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Mario is on top of Sonic in his list because he uses him in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games and wins.

I really don't know which of the two is better, really... Mario is pretty neat, but Sonic has less flaws. I've seen a top-level Mario in person wrecking DDDs, Snakes and MKs, so I might be pretty biased since I haven't seen a top-level Sonic in person. Bias aside, Sonic is better. Bias included, hrmmm... Mario IS pretty awesome...

Peach will NEVER EVER be rank D. That's low tier... Seriously, if Peach is allowed in low tiers, she will annihilate everyone down there, she's a veeeeery good character (I've seen what she can do, Excel_Zero is from PR and I see him play all the time and also played against him).

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
lol, Zelda/Sheik Combo being bottom tier.
lol, frigging IKE being above so many characters, including Peach.

I hope you keep in mind that there are characters who are hardly played, and characters who are played a LOT despite not being as good.
Best example are Ike's, Peach's and Fox's position here, and Sheilda as well as Bowser being in bottom class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom