• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Falco deserves S tier (barely) but is not a powerhouse that should be 4th.
He is bottom of S (ie Top tier but the weakest one) or should be.
D3 and Diddy are both better than him character wise.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Look at that Captain Falcon is 3rd to last.
My dreams have come true.

Jupz

Smash Master
I agree with Nix, sonic should be way lower. But thats just my opinion and I haven't played any good sonics :p Also agree with the bowser and D3 stuff.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Lucas should not be above Ness or Mario.
I used to think this too, but I think it's debatable. Lucas has a better ground game and a much better recovery than both those characters. Ness has better aerials, but Lucas' Fair and Nair are still pretty good.

@ People: DDD is not better than Falco. Falco's matchups are flatout better.

Anyone super suprised by anything on this tier list has not done their homework on the metagame.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
I do not like this list. WTF is Wario doing all the way up there?

And Olimar should've went up =/ Plus how is Pikachu higher than him! :mad:
I think he is even for 2nd place, people didn't know in the past how good Wario is, in the 2 last tiers he was underrated. People should know that Wario is a really good character, the expert people know this. Wario is NOT overrated in the list, he may be underrated.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Also people need to stop being so upset/merry about character placement. Emotional investment into a tierlist means you're either a little *** kid or a complete ******.

Cia

das kwl
Peach is the top of C Tier. Geez, whadya want?
i want her to be higher. 19th character spot? LOL, peach has the advantage against like.. 5 or more characters posted above her. not only that, but she's just better than C tier.

maybe 4.0 will change that..

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
i want her to be higher. 19th character spot? LOL, peach has the advantage against like.. 5 or more characters posted above her. not only that, but she's just better than C tier.

Don't hold your breath.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer

Marth beats three of the characters in S tier, doesn't mean he should move up : /

Woah Sonic O_O.....

I personally feel Samus shouldn't be where she is, the old list was more accurate for characters down there IMO.

It's good to see that PT finally went up some places.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Marth beats three of the characters in S tier, doesn't mean he should move up : /
Even after observing your matchup discussions, I still think that Falco loses to Marth no worse than 45/55. Meh, just my personal perception.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Woah Sonic O_O.....

I personally feel Samus shouldn't be where she is, the old list was more accurate for characters down there IMO.

It's good to see that PT finally went up some places.
The old lists were both EXTREMELY off on the lower three tiers. This one is definitely much more accurate.

Cia

das kwl
true, but that was just one of the reasons for my arguement. i can't really explain why Peach should be much higher w/o making the tl;dr post i'm not in the mood to type. Besides, explaining myself would do nothing since the list will not be changed. i put it out there for people to agree or not.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Ah... I thought that snake should have beaten MK... well, I guess we'll have to wait for ally to pwn at genesis.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'd be excited for Jiggly's rise if it weren't from Ganon falling like a rock...

Oh well, less Johns from others about getting beat by Ganon.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
HAH! I knew Kirby would totally be high tier!

(And I knew Lucario wouild drop, so)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Interesting results. I see the Tier list has been made with much Meta Knight influence. It seems spot 1 is taken by Meta Knight, and every spot below in S tier depending on how well their matchup is against MK.

lol

IxxI

Smash Fence
Peach has a hard time killing, and surviving since she has a horrible air dodge and fall speed.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Interesting results. I see the Tier list has been made with much Meta Knight influence. It seems spot 1 is taken by Meta Knight, and every spot below in S tier depending on how well their matchup is against MK.

lol
That's sad. T_T

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Next tier pls Zelda/Shiek ;)

In my opinion we should add new to the tier list:
Zelda / Shiek
Squirtle
Ivysaur
Charizard
Pepe (Soloclimber)

Cia

das kwl
Peach has a hard time killing, and surviving since she has a horrible air dodge and fall speed.

the same could be said for Falco, R.O.B, Diddy, pikachu. it's about knowing when and where to place your attacks. and peach has one of the strongest Usmashes in the game. i've killed dedede below 100% with it on smashville.

as for air dodge and fall speed, things like that aren't really a problem. a really good metaknight could probably capitalize on that, but then the peach user should also be held responsible for being predictable with their landings.
-----

i agree with ether. i'd be happy if peach was somewhere near ZSS. People are starting to think that Peach might be better than her. (i'm not sure where i stand on that arguement)

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
GO SHEIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ah wait.... NO SHE ONLY WENT UP ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Wooooow... Wario really went up there. Good show Wario.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
wow I honestly didn't expect Falcon to be over Link. and Sonic jumping that high is both good and bad i guess. now the sonic mains can't enter low tier tournaments.

haloman800

Smash Apprentice
King DeDeDe should NOT be lower than falco, it should be 6. falco, 5. DeDeDe, 4. Diddy, 3. Wario, 2. Snake, 1. Meta Knight.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Wow, some people were really blinded by Reflex using PT. I expected Sonic to move up over Ike. PT is several places too high. Hopefully all of the hype will die down by next tier list and he will be back where he belongs.

Lucas > Ness AND Mario? What the heck?

Fox>Wolf? That doesn't make sense.

I knew Falcon > Ganondorf, but > Link? Thats a bit surprising....

Pikachu>Olimar is also surprising. Did the new chaingrabs alter things that much?

PT is the only major glaring flaw this time around, but still a big flaw nevertheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom