• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
if you do that, you know ur gonna have to get me some models, right? lol. i think there is a pokepark lucario, but im not 100% sure of that.

also, figured out that weird white polygon mess that happens when Psycho Boost is used on the ground. it had something to do with flash overlays i think. i just deleted all of the graphics, and it works fine nao.
I believe the >Smash will be Zen Headbutt
Cool, and if it's Allah's willing, I'll upload all the Models I can find to Mediafire, so that people don't have problems looking for them.
By the way, the download bar has reached OVER 9000 89.8% :D
Edit: C'mon Frickin slow.. 95.5%

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
Hold on...are you working on the Deoxys Alpha that was made by Roo and fireking?
If so then I have a texture you can use if you'd like ;)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5786&Moderated=All
Also when did you start working on the project?
yea, im working on that deoxys. its just me and roo right now. fireking strayed away from the project.
it isn't too much of an edit that can be used as an official alt costume, but i guess it can be added to my "Bonus Alt Collection" for deoxys. there is only one other texture in it for now.

i started working on it a couple days ago.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I didn't find any MDL0s in PokePark... Are you sure they're there just like that? I saw brres's and Dol's, but anyways, where can I find the models in PokePark?

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
I didn't find any MDL0s in PokePark... Are you sure they're there just like that? I saw brres's and Dol's, but anyways, where can I find the models in PokePark?
You have to hex the .dan files before you can get the bress and MDL0 from them.
I'll send you something useful

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
You have to hex the .dan files before you can get the bress and MDL0 from them.
I'll send you something useful

Thanks but something's still wrong, the models are screwed up. I sent you a PM anyways :p

I fixed everything, I'm gonna extract models, and list what I extracted in this post, if the post has what you want, PM me so I can give it to you, otherwise just wait till I find it ok?

Extracted Models:
Absol
Torchic
Meditite
Camerupt
Tyranitar
Bibarel
Weedle
Bidoof
Voltorb

By the way, should I delete the animations and texsrt files? Cause I only left the models and textures.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord

Thanks but something's still wrong, the models are screwed up. I sent you a PM anyways :p

I fixed everything, I'm gonna extract models, and list what I extracted in this post, if the post has what you want, PM me so I can give it to you, otherwise just wait till I find it ok?

Extracted Models:
Absol
Torchic
Meditite
Camerupt
Tyranitar
Bibarel
Weedle
Bidoof
Voltorb

By the way, should I delete the animations and texsrt files? Cause I only left the models and textures.
Keep the animations, at least.
Also, I want that Absol model, but I doubt I could do anything with it, seeing how badly Scizor failed.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Keep the animations, at least.
Also, I want that Absol model, but I doubt I could do anything with it, seeing how badly Scizor failed.
Keep Sana The Gardevoir, I might use Absol.
And the animations are messed up, you have to fix how many frames are in it.. So I don't think I'm gonna keep them.. And I'm not gonna start it all over anyways...

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Keep Sana The Gardevoir, I might use Absol.
And the animations are messed up, you have to fix how many frames are in it.. So I don't think I'm gonna keep them.. And I'm not gonna start it all over anyways...
Allyo u have to get rid of are the textstr or whatever they are called. Just leave the animations as is and people can fix them up to work. Its easy and many people would like the animations.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Allyo u have to get rid of are the textstr or whatever they are called. Just leave the animations as is and people can fix them up to work. Its easy and many people would like the animations.
:(
I'll have to start all over.. Seriously, who wants animations all with ten frames? They aren't cool anyways...

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
:(
I'll have to start all over.. Seriously, who wants animations all with ten frames? They aren't cool anyways...
Some animations are a couple hundred long there are wait animations and running animations which can be useful to some people. You can leave the animations if you want just hex the model and then its easy to fix the animations

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Some animations are a couple hundred long there are wait animations and running animations which can be useful to some people. You can leave the animations if you want just hex the model and then its easy to fix the animations
*SIGH*
How to fix the animations? I tried looking at the bone animations and they all have 10 frames, so I used the number in the chr0 file itself, and it works.. But still, all are 10 frames, maybe this 10 frame thing is a glitch/bug? Tell me how to fix it (In other words link me xD)

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
Anyone have a grab glitch fix?
If your model has the exact same number of bone as the original character:
Rename the last bone ThrowN. =)

If they have less:
Use the bone adder to add bones until you have the right number, then follow the step above.

If they have more:
Get a bone that doesn't move the character, change its bone index to the same thing as the original character's ThrowN, and rename it ThrowN.

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Well I just wanted to say if anyone wants some pokemon from pokepark that I can get you the model and animations just pm me which pokemon and I will get it asap.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I didn't mean to steal your spotlight its just some people seemed like they wanted the animations so yea. If you want I won't send anybody them.
NO!! I actually wanted you to do it.. I got bored xD.
But really thanks for the respect, and by the way, you know what? I'm working on Wingull.
Why? Cause he's pretty basic and has less than 15 bones, so that makes it easier for me to understand everything about animations.
I've done a little work in a little bit of time. Two wait animations are done..
Still, I don't know who to replace this with.
See ya!

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
WOW!!!
Wingull is awesome! Piece of cake to make animations, and is unique with the way I'm putting him!
I think I will choose Squirtle for this, but I still am not positive.. I'll see about that later, and the finals are coming up 13th of June for me, so I shouldn't let hacking get in my way!
See you later!

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
AceSe3don, please don't double post. If you want to say something right after posting, please edit your first post.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
And it's generally a good idea to stay on topic, Serrix. >_>

Wingull's interesting. It'd be kind of odd for a bird to be a grounded character with a limited number of jumps, though.

Perhaps there could be a way for Wingull to be in constant flight..?

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-C8PKe9PgE&playnext_from=TL&videos=sR_vbGXqM0s

Does this give any any ideas?
Here's a hint:

STILL DON'T GET IT!?!?: http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Pra_&_Mai

"How could it be done?"
Simple (I think): If we did two Pikachus they would only use a single texture. So a solution would be to use the Brawl Pika and the Pokepark Wii one, since 2 Of the same models would only load a single texture.

Anybody up for bringing to life two of the original Brawl Roster that didn't make it?
We did Mewtwo, Roy, Doc...maybe we can bring the others back too, starting with this great pair of Pokemon.

I would dub this: The Plusle-Minun Revival Project.
So you guys still want to do this or what?
I'm asking because HDT is "probably" going to help me get the pikachu and pichu models from pokepark wii and we can start editing them into plusle and minum, I'd rather port pikachu-brawl to popo and pichu to nana or we can do pikachu-brawl to popo and pikachu-pkpwii to nana.
What do you guys think?
PSA wise, I'll throw this in the air for somebody to do, I'm more worried aout vertex and animations at the moment.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Actually, it should be possible to make 2 Pikachus use different textures (if you still wanted to go that route). When people make custom stages out of stage builder blocks, they can hex the blocks to use different textures for different blocks, even though they're all from the same model. It should work the same way with characters (of course, I don't know how well this would work with Ice Climbers or swapped models, but it seems like it should work in theory).

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
AceSe3don, please don't double post. If you want to say something right after posting, please edit your first post.
Uhh.. Yeah, sorry about that...

And it's generally a good idea to stay on topic, Serrix. >_>

Wingull's interesting. It'd be kind of odd for a bird to be a grounded character with a limited number of jumps, though.

Perhaps there could be a way for Wingull to be in constant flight..?
I dunno, I tried moving the Y translation for his main bone in every animation I've done, didn't work for some reason, but there's some good stuff, he CAN grab items, and most of Squirtle's moves look REALLY good on him.

My ideas:

AAA combo:
Peck, Peck, Drill Peck:
There are two things, either Wingull Pecks twice and then hits the opponent with a Drill Peck, or he Pecks twice and then stays Drill Pecking till you stop holding A, just like Captain Falcon's AAA combo.

B:
Water Gun:
The same as Squirty, but actually does damage instead of just stupid windboxes (I think it's pretty easy.)
I think I'll cancel the whole charge thingy, I mean seriously, I hate charging.

Side B:
Aerial Ace:
Kindof like Falco's Side B, but more Knockback, and I think I'll make it stop when you hit an opponent.

Up B:
Fly (Duh):
Like Pit's Up B, but I think I'll make it last longer.

Down B:
Roost:
Wingull lands on the ground to heal himself. Simple as that :p .

These are all the ideas I have right now.
See ya!

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I'm asking because HDT is "probably" going to help me get the pikachu and pichu models from pokepark wii and we can start editing them into plusle and minum, I'd rather port pikachu-brawl to popo and pichu to nana or we can do pikachu-brawl to popo and pikachu-pkpwii to nana.
What do you guys think?
PSA wise, I'll throw this in the air for somebody to do, I'm more worried aout vertex and animations at the moment.
I still support you doing this 100%

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
What do you guys think?
Look...
If it's possible, yes, I want you to do this, and I'm gonna help you -if it is Allah's willing- this summer.
Just remember the golden rule...
PM me, or ask me on this thread.
Oh and I recommend getting the Pikachu model, Intensely vertex hack it to look like Plusle and Minun..
I think it'd be pretty easy, and I don't really think we'll need any Vertex hax, just edit the scales and translations if you could, that would make it look like Plusle and Minun I think.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Look...
If it's possible, yes, I want you to do this, and I'm gonna help you -if it is Allah's willing- this summer.
Just remember the golden rule...
PM me, or ask me on this thread.
Oh and I recommend getting the Pikachu model, Intensely vertex hack it to look like Plusle and Minun..
I think it'd be pretty easy, and I don't really think we'll need any Vertex hax, just edit the scales and translations if you could, that would make it look like Plusle and Minun I think.
So your the new head of this thread or something? :confused:

I have both Pichu and Pikachu models from Pokepark and a couple of other I might make into characters in my own time *cough*rotomfan*cough* but I would really love a guide to doing all of this scaling and vertex and stuff so we can get started.
MAN it would be so much easier if we could just animate trophies but we can't...time to work.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
But I just wanna help... :(
No.no, I was just confused and though you we the new leader cause you went all "authority" on me, yes I would love for you to help!
JOIN THE CLUB!
So far we got me, HTD, GeminiCrossFade, and you as well I suppose.

Back on topic:
Do any of you guys know how to vertex or scale or w/e I have to BRRES for the two mice pokemon unedited and well as their MDLO and their CHROs so whenever you guys are ready just hit me up and I'll send them to you ;)
Oh and btw how are we going to port them?
BRB going to get the mario duo files and well as the originals.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
No.no, I was just confused and though you we the new leader cause you went all "authority" on me, yes I would love for you to help!
JOIN THE CLUB!
So far we got me, HTD, GeminiCrossFade, and you as well I suppose.

Back on topic:
Do any of you guys know how to vertex or scale or w/e I have to BRRES for the two mice pokemon unedited and well as their MDLO and their CHROs so whenever you guys are ready just hit me up and I'll send them to you ;)
Oh and btw how are we going to port them?
BRB going to get the mario duo files and well as the originals.
Cool, I'll try to do my best.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Proof of concept 2 (if you missed the first one, don't worry about it)

This is showing what it looks like when you replace the Ice Climbers with 2 Pikachu models using different textures.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I'm excited for that. Even though I've never really liked Blaziken, he always seemed like one of the most perfectly suited Pokemon to be in SSB.

Top Bottom