• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Preservation | Toronto, Ontario | December 4th 2010 | LIVESTREAM IS UP!

Basics

Smash Rookie
Basics will be in attendance, representing Street Fighter at this tournament. I'm also going to try to get my friend who taught me this game, and hopefully his brother to come through.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
That's payout is looking really weak. 4th and 5th place don't deserve charity money from 1st place. Their payout is and should be the same as everyone else's which is better luck next time.

Winners deserve their prize.

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
i agree with avarice, i love the stagelist. i like how it has a lot of stage variety without making some of the more ridiculous counterpicks like green greens/port town legal

also next tournament im gonna make sure to have a piece of tape on my tv telling people to save all replays, i shouldve done that last tourney because i only got 8 replays saved all day (and half of those are friendlies). i recommend other people with infinite replays on their wii do the same.
Did you get the replays of me and Jasuke? White Marth vs ICs on smashville.

How do I get the infinite replay hack?

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
yeah, i have you vs jasuke, iriad vs win man, iliad vs raidos, and then 2 friendlies

for infinite replays i just googled for the code, one of the results was a thread full of codes on smashboards so i just used that

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Erm, I said I may be able to go for this, not I CAN go, I mostly work saturdays, so i can let you know a week before this tourney starts if i can attened it. Same goes for Puff Master as well, If I can't go, he won't go.

I may bring my 13" tv IF I can go.

Soo yeah, Hype?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Always hype buddy. Yo Hrc, where you located again?

and remember people you got friends who were thinking on going, get them motivated. We'll also try for pools this time around but we'll be much more strict.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I am Tin Man's slave and I am part black.

This message was not forced onto me by Tin Man.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Gi, I could try and round up 6-7 people to go.
Also i'm like a 70 minute walk from 1444 Dupont St XD

Tin Man

Smash Hero

Zef

Smash Ace
i was talking w/ zerodigon and he said he can bring a gamecube+melee
and for the **** of it i can bring ssb64 w/ controllers lmao

Gichan

Smash Champion
niiiiccceee. But we will need tvs for that man so unless you guys can get a ride and bring tvs we will most likely have those up too late. but who knows keep yourselves updated with this thread on set-ups.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Lol, my block has people who are 90 years old, I think the youngest is my mum at 50, me and my 2 bros + 2 Girls are the only kids on my block.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Me and ryhme will be bringing 2 tv's and 1 (possibly 2) nintendo wii's as well as smash bros melee if we can find our memory card

Top Bottom