• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Preservation | Toronto, Ontario | December 4th 2010 | LIVESTREAM IS UP!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Terodactyl Yelnats, Bahamut777, Ray Kalm, DLA, and Vermanubis should try and get out to this. And they should get any other Ganons that are in North America here as well.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
hmmmm, I`m too lazy to call sooooooo. ALLY, wana take the bus there with me, and your bro if he can??? Googs (MPrime) said he had housing for us.

ps: I probably will end out calling them but still. lol It would be easier to get answers here instead.

-Googs

Smash Lord
If we bus, probably not, I'm already busing home the weekend after for chrismas holidays and i can't afford another bus :(

swordgard

Smash Hero
Ya right. The amount of upsets at your tourneys equal a grand total of 0.5

Over here here, Its upsets galore ;)
Upsets=/=hype. If nobody is ever consistent, then upsets don't really matter. Besides even last gta tourney I have not seen anything that upsetting tbh.

Gichan

Smash Champion
True SG, upsets don't equal hype but overall we are just exciting people who make these tournies hype. I didn't go to Tin's tournies but I heard they were ok. Montreal tournies, besides the last one, has like 15 ppl tournies. Yeah....

Anyways, just come out guys.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Guard my bro and I will most liekly bus, get the advance purchase for 50-60$ its cheap enough.

Montreal always have 20+ except once where doc came lol. Atleast we help each other here unlike GTA where all you guys do is complain, cry and never improve. Citrus is going to become **** tier soon enough and when he goes back to GTA, he'll **** you all

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Guard my bro and I will most liekly bus, get the advance purchase for 50-60$ its cheap enough.

Montreal always have 20+ except once where doc came lol. Atleast we help each other here unlike GTA where all you guys do is complain, cry and never improve. Citrus is going to become **** tier soon enough and when he goes back to GTA, he'll **** you all
Didn't I improve?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yeah I was waahing all dai cause of his posts.

Anyways ally, I have homo erotic intentions for your bro so if you guys need housing you're welcomed at my place. Guard only allowed if he loves teh sex.

Patches

Smash Master
Yeah I was waahing all dai cause of his posts.

Anyways ally, I have homo erotic intentions for your bro so if you guys need housing you're welcomed at my place. Guard only allowed if he loves teh sex.
Pretty sure I saw a post regarding MPrime saying he can house them.

Mprime

Smash Ace

I hope yah know ally the majority of all googs (citrus's) smash experience comes from playing me and my crew down in whitby and we are all pretty even down here

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Something tells me you worded that wrong Tin (or just made a really redundant statement for no reason), since the PR (minus honorable mentions) doesn't have a single person who doesn't main one of the top 8 characters.

So 10-10 or 12-12?

As much as I'm going to hate myself on the morning of for saying this; 10-10 would really be better for me since I'm gonna try to make it to the London bi-weeklies the next day.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Something tells me you worded that wrong Tin (or just made a really redundant statement for no reason), since the PR (minus honorable mentions) doesn't have a single person who doesn't main one of the top 8 characters.
uh, ok.

So 10-10 or 12-12?

As much as I'm going to hate myself on the morning of for saying this; 10-10 would really be better for me since I'm gonna try to make it to the London bi-weeklies the next day.
its 10 - hopefully no later than 10 (lol)

Zetsubou

Smash Cadet
Soo soon already Dx
thats kool
maybe I'll make it
maybe I wont
dunno
only time will tell xD

Gichan

Smash Champion
zetsu!!!! Bout mother****ing time ****.

Ok 10-10, **** it.

anyways I haven't heard a single one of you challenge anyone to MMs. you guys are *****! I loved the last thread I'd sit back and see you guys challenge each other with such balls. cept joe and his $2 MM even though he's the best lolol.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
YORK U WAS AMAZING YESTERDAY =]

vvvv read this post vvvv

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11653730&postcount=3272

zetsu!!!! Bout mother****ing time ****.

Ok 10-10, **** it.

anyways I haven't heard a single one of you challenge anyone to MMs. you guys are *****! I loved the last thread I'd sit back and see you guys challenge each other with such balls. cept joe and his $2 MM even though he's the best lolol.
I'd MM people, but after going through a whole day of tourney play, I become lazy as **** and don't play brawl for the next couple of days. After York U yesterday (past 12 lol), I got enough practice for a lil while (I'll prolly play some today :p). Anyways, I'll MM people the day of if I feel like it.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Tin and Patches ran away scurred from the MM's last time XD.

Those MM offers are still up there...whatever they were.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Man I would MM here and there but seeing as last time I got wallet ***** I don't know if I could ever state MMs at these events lol. I put more of my money into these things than people think.

Tin to, gotta love that guy's passion.

Top Bottom