• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smashboards Mentoring Program!

Muffin Man

Smash Rookie
Hullo guys, I'm new here.

Is there anyone here who can help me get Brawl+ on my Wii? And even more importantly (to me, anyway), the Ganondorf sword hack (the one that let's him use his sword like it was a beam sword)?

I have never done any hacking or code-entering before. I'm completely new at this. But using Ganondorf with his sword is just so tantalizing. Any help would be much appreciated.

Edit: On the first page, highfive mentions that he's the hacking mentor. Does he still post here? How do I "VM" someone?

LordAizen

Smash Journeyman

Is there anyone here who can help me get Brawl+ on my Wii? And even more importantly (to me, anyway), the Ganondorf sword hack (the one that let's him use his sword like it was a beam sword)?

I have never done any hacking or code-entering before. I'm completely new at this. But using Ganondorf with his sword is just so tantalizing. Any help would be much appreciated.

Edit: On the first page, highfive mentions that he's the hacking mentor. Does he still post here? How do I "VM" someone?
Sorry I can't help you because I can't hack either but what you do is you go to his public profile and there shoudl be a section taht says visitor messages. there's a box where you can type in what you wanna tell him.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion

Unfortunately, I think you can't VM people until you have at least 25 posts. This is to prevent advertising bots from spamming people's profiles.

We don't actually have any hacking mentors, but I can ask highfive whether he's able to do that. You can just go ahead and PM him if you want help right away. Since he's not an official mentor for hacking, we can't make any guarantees, but you can try.

highfive

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, I think you can't VM people until you have at least 25 posts. This is to prevent advertising bots from spamming people's profiles.

We don't actually have any hacking mentors, but I can ask highfive whether he's able to do that. You can just go ahead and PM him if you want help right away. Since he's not an official mentor for hacking, we can't make any guarantees, but you can try.
I'm on it faster than a fat boy on an ice cream bar. I don't have the tools to hack but I can still direct.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Guys also, if you've sent a PM for a mentor and haven't heard from them in a couple days, let us know. We'll see what's going on.

lucassassin

Smash Cadet
hey, I'm fairly knew here. For a competitive player i'm awful due to a lack of people to play against in my area but i like to think i'm quite good for a casual player. I would like to break into the metagame and I would like to request a kirby mentor please :)

lucassassin

Smash Cadet
I live in Cambridgeshire. It's in th East of England. The closest hub of players is in London 2 hours away and there aren't many big tourneys even there so i'm stuck with CPUs (horrible) WiFi noobs (often worse) and one player about my skill level in town

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
O_o Nu?

There are two Kirby mentors, one being myself and the other being Kewkky. I have a 'protege' already but I wouldn't mind having two 'cept Kewkk has none. If Lucassassin decides to PM me I'd be glad to take him up though as his mentor but I feel he should make the choice.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Protege? You're already mentoring someone?! (Or is this outside the program?)

Anyway, lucassassin, please PM the appropriate mentor.

EDIT: Testing the mentoring program banner.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> I'm mentoring 'Goombadude3'. I've sent Junglebeiber(fever) or yourself a PM and I think I might have a posted earlier in this thread about it. Silly KrazyGlue should be more on top of this stuff. Where can I get a cool banner.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
I searched the thread, and found something two and a half months ago, which was not only before I started managing the thread, but also was before the thread was completely changed. I'll record this mentorship in our list.

The banner is still in progress; we will pretty much require all mentors to use it when SWF rules permit. Junglefever and I are still working on it, but we'll PM all mentors when we have finished.

MacNCheese.

Smash Ace
3 things

1.I'm getting mentored by A2ZOMG :)
2. Just an idea,maybe mentors should get a badge under their avatar or some thing
3.A2ZOMG is really helpful :D

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
1.I'm getting mentored by A2ZOMG :)
Alright, thanks.

2. Just an idea,maybe mentors should get a badge under their avatar or some thing
We're going to give our mentors the banner to wear as their sig. Maybe we'll get a postbit someday, but only once this program becomes more popular. We're always happy to accept suggestions to improve the program. ;)

3.A2ZOMG is really helpful :D
Great! Glad to hear it.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
This thread is a great idea. The sig idea was great too! Now more people will know about it.

Keep it up mentors *grouphug*

Top Bottom