• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smashboards Mentoring Program!

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Guys, feel free and post here, but also just PM whoever you want to train you. That way they'll know even if they don't check the thread. The list of mentors is in the OP.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I almost didn't recognize you there. :p

Mr. Jake do you have a specialized tier in which you need help? Or just general competitive Pokemon?

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Its mostly OU and UU
Um, I suppose I could teach you OU since Tery is only doing UU. That is, if you're still up for it and don't mind having two mentors.

Disclaimer: I will not make you the best OU player in the world. But I can help make you a decent player who will win more often than not on shoddy.

I think all of the Smash mentors are for Brawl, if I'm not mistaken.
I think this is correct. It's harder to find melee mentors, imo.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Ignore it. If i could infract him for trolling in this forum i would.

Miridia

Smash Apprentice
So I would really like some help with Brawl..I main MK. *rolls eyes* I have a Ustream and a Capture Card, so I can help out by showing them exactly what I'm doing. Can anyone help me out? :D PM me.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Ignore it. If i could infract him for trolling in this forum i would.
I reported him so hopefully that will do the trick.

So I would really like some help with Brawl..I main MK. *rolls eyes* I have a Ustream and a Capture Card, so I can help out by showing them exactly what I'm doing. Can anyone help me out? :D PM me.
Actually it would probably be better if you PM one of the MK mentors. They might not check the thread regularly, so they might not see your request unless you PM them. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT EDIT; EVERYONE PLEASE READ:

Junglefever and I have changed the "process of gaining a mentor" section in the OP, so we would appreciate if all people in the future requesting a mentor, as well as all current people in the mentoring process, would read over it. We are confident that if the listed instructions are followed, the mentoring process will be much more fruitful for both the mentor and the pupil. Thank you.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Just so you guys know, I'm still open :/

And I'm also offering myself up for gen 5 battling as well if anyone's interested

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
I need a diddy kong mentor if anybody is availabe please let me know. :)
Sorry man, it turns out we don't have any diddy mentors right now. :(

We'll probably make another inquiry at some point in the boards that didn't provide us with a mentor. I'll try to remember to PM you when we get a diddy mentor.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Just so you guys know, I'm still open :/

And I'm also offering myself up for gen 5 battling as well if anyone's interested
Black / White tutoring is best held off until the Pokemon Online / Pokemon Lab (Shoddy Battle 2) have fixed all the glitches and stuff.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Yeah, I would agree with that.

Btw, Fuelbi, you haven't asked to continue the debate mentoring yet. Do you want to? Or still wait?

Top Bottom